Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sacrifice to the Bloodwolf (valkeryiefirestoorm x mikethebloodwolf)

RE: Sacrifice to the Bloodwolf

The beast growled as he forced her down and said "I am a bloodwolf, we have no emotions of anger. All you will ever be to me is food and a pleasure object. You will do as I say or do I have to punish you instead? I know your a virgin and I can ether make things easier for you by being gentle or I will pierce you as painfully as possible"

"well I hate to disappoint bloodwolf but you fucking me is out of the question" she said and moved out of his grasp "you can try and force yourself onto me but it does not work for I knew I was being admitted to you by the kingdom and had a little well work done" she said showing a tattoo under the skin "you cant do anything to me sexual wise with out my permission"

The bloodwolf laughed at her claim as he said "I seriously doubt that a small tattoo will do anything to protect you from being fucked, after all unless it soon sort of holy items. You can do nothing to me, you should just give up and do what I want you to do", The bloodwolf grab her though he did it with his wings and said "You will moan for me". He then began to rub her pussy slowly

She hissed at him as soon as his wings touched her private area it started a burn sensation on him due to the cross tattoo on herself. She looked athim "like I said I don't think so" she told him and took a couple steps back. Her arms crossing once again over her chest.

The beast growled at her as he felt the burn on him as he said "Dam Holy objects, I should of known you were one of those holy warriors. I swear this is not the end of this, you Holy thing can only do something to me in beast form. That dam human side can't be affected by it, but that was your plan all along. You want to lose your maidenhood to a human"

"never wanted to lose it Bloodwolf and like I said forceful it will affect you but it if is mutual then you wont get hurt so I suggest you be good if you can bloodwolf that is if you have a good bone in your form if not I suggest youform one, for further notice as well bloodwolf if I chose to touch you, you will not get burned by the dam holy object" she said honestly to him "now if you dont mind im going to put that dress back on" she said to him and went over to the dress and seeing a small rip near the shoulder she shook her head and tore off that shoulder making it into a one shoulder dress. then slipped it on to her frame.

The beast growled deeply at her in anger and hate as he could tell she was teasing him as well in a sense, he flexed his paws wanting to tear off that holy mark on her so he could have his fun with her but he knew he would be unable to. His eyes briefly looked over at a clock Mike had treasured for many years and he cused slightly as he knew his time was up and this woman had made it clear, it was the human side she wanted more then anything so there was a flash of light as the beast became Mike once more. The kind and gentle side compared to the beasts Cruel and rough side. Mike coughed a little as he said "Hello again Tara"

"Hello Mike well he is pissed" she said and sat back down at the chair she was sitting at before the wolf knocked her out of it. "He found out the hard way about me and well let's jsut say I'm not exactly his friend because of it"

Mike chuckled and sat next to her as he said "I'm not surprised, I heard a lot of words cursing Holy items. I'm really impressed that you kept him under control and that you did not lose anything important to you", Mike smiled at her gentle, it was shocking really that such a kind person had such a monster inside of him. Mike clear up any mess that the bloodwolf had made in his anger

"Well it not control mike it just holy don't mix with him. As I told him I have to be willing otherwise he will get hurt every time" she said to him "so I noticed he was looking at a clock before he left what does it mean! Does it mean like how long he has left?"

Mike shook his head and instead pointed up to the now vanished moon. "Because you choose human over the bloodwolf, he is now limited to only appear for a certain limit of time, or as long as the full moon it at full power which mean, it will be a lot easier for you now to live life as normally as you can here. I think your a beautiful and pretty woman Tara" Mike said to her with a happy smile at her.

she nodded "as long as he don't try to rip off my markings on my skin and bleed my blood ill be ok" she said to him in honesty "and thank you mike your not bad yourself" she laughed a bit

Mike looked somber for a second as he said "He may still try that you know, after all he egotistical and won't give up at all", Mike then held her hand in his as he smiled at her as he was not going to try anything anyway so he just smiled brightly at her.

"well if he tries anything I got a couple of tricks up my sleeve mike trust me im not a defenseless harlot like he is used to" she said to him and smiled back as he took her hand and smiled at her. "so does it feel nice for a change being out and not cleaning up his mess?"

Mike nodded as he span her round in a dance move. "it certainly does feel a lot better to be in my real body and not some beast that has no control over his own dam mind" Mike said to her with a happy smile. He looked her in the eyes as he said "Oh, you can sleep where you want to in the mansion. I can make you a room up if you want to. As you know the Harlots spent all their time with the beast in his bedroom"

She smiled when he spun her "well that's good, I never really though about where to sleep its your place so I figured you could tell me where" she said to him honestly. "and well your not the beast and im not a harlot so it should be a bit different unless you say otherwise"

Mike kept dancing with her as he said "hmmm, how about I give you room next to mine? It should be nice and Spacious for you to do whatever you need to. Unless you want to share a bed with me? Nothing sexual of course because we're just friends right now"

"eh in time we can but for now the room of my own sound nice. thank you" she said to him and smiled as he kept dancing wit her "so do you always do this mike,, dance?"

Mike chuckled a little as he said "Well, when you've been alive for as long as I have. You have to find ways to pass time by when the bloodwolf is sleeping and I have free time so I learned to dance in case someone was interested in me" Mike then leaded her to the bedroom he was going to give her

She nodded and followed him, wondering where they where going. She grasped the material of the dress that was around her chest and gave it a little tug when it started slipping off of her skin. Her amber eyes following him but ocassionally glancing to the side.

Mike soon took her to her bedroom which was like a master bedroom as he made sure that all her covers were nice and clean, she had an on suite bathroom and shower which she could use to her heart content. There was also a lot of clothes folded up neatly which was from the many harlots that had come here as many gave up all there clothes so the bloodwolf would have sex with them as often as he could.

Tara blinked seeing how the room was "wow this is nice mike thank you" she said smiling to him. She layed eyes on the clothes and bit her bottom lip seeing how many there where "so many....." she said and went to the pile and picked up a light tan skirt with small red stones on it. She bit her bottom lip again "Masa..." she whispered and held the garment close to her like a security blanket.

Mike looked at her as he heard her voice even though it was a whisper sounding very sad so he asked her "Did you know this Masa girl then because I never leaned any of the name of the girls. Like I said, the beast was the only one that ever did anything with them so I missed out on a lot of stuff while I was out and if she was a friend, I'm sorry for your lose". Mike voice sound sincere as he said that as he did feel very guilty for the deaths that the beast has caused because he is unable to control it

She nodded "she was like a sister t me, I was heartbroken when she was chosen as the beasts sacrifice.." she looked at mike "can you ask him where she is. did she die by his hands? did he at least burry her?" she asked as she still clutched the skirt to her. Her eyes held something different with in them now, almost like here iris where moving, like waves from a raging ocean.

Back
Top Bottom