Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sacrifice to the Bloodwolf (valkeryiefirestoorm x mikethebloodwolf)

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Tara Lighem bit her bottom lip as she felt the rope bonds bind her against the large oak tree. "Damn it to hell" she mumbled, the male looked at her "shut up you know the rules of the kingdom and you disobeyed them" She rolled her dark hazel eyes "So then you mean to tell me my father was wrong, the general of the kings army was wrong to train his daughter to defend herself? the one whom rode into battle for his poppas assholeness sacrificing himself and the love of his family while king lazy sat on his plush cushioned throne and screwed his harlot's while everyone died for him" The male met her statement with a swift slap across her face, followed by his fingers grasping her chin forcing her to look at hi "I hope the beast tears you to pieces Tara or worse uses you for his own pleasure and slowly lets you die" She raised her lip slightly and spat in the mans face "I hope you choke on your meal tonight Aros" Aros just growled and whipped the spit from the side of his face and went to strike her again
"Enough Aros!! tie her up and lets go this place gives me the creeps" another man said to Aros as he stood, a hand on the hilt of his sword that was attached to his pants by his hipside "Fucking forest I don't understand why the King do not burn it all and destroy this creature in the process" "Cause Merick the queen she is a nature lover and he does what she tell him to" Merick laughed "power f the queen and you know how that goes" Aros just chuckled as he finished the last knot "enjoy you death Tara" Tara could only laugh slightly as he grabbed a rag and stuffed it in her mouth. He then turned on heel and walked to the two horses that stood nearby and got onto of one, Merick on the other. Clicking there tongues they rode off in the direction they came from. 'Fuck' Tara thought to herself as she tried to push the rage out of her mouth to try to get free. Her hazel eyes looked up and noticed the moon peeking through the clouds that blocked its light several moments ago.

RE: Sacrifice to the Bloodwolf

A howl thought the treetop and wind would break the silence of the forest, however the howl came not from nearby Tara but instead it came from the direction that the two men had taken. There were screams of pain before silence fell once more, the only thing left was the sound of horses running away with no Riders. Sometime later, the sound of heavy wings were heard and another howl this time it would be really close to Tara before a voice came "So this is the newest Sacrifice they have given us, A warrior girl. Virgin, from the scent of her. Guess she never masturbated like the other prisoners did". The voice was deep and growly.

Tara grinned as she heard the screams of the men 'they got what they got' she thought to herself as she managed to halfway get the rag gag out of her mouth. Her eyes constantly scanning the area for any sign of the beast that women where brought to. As the time passed she managed to get the gag out of her mouth and kicked a bit at the rope restraining her ankles but stopped hearing he voice "warrior yes, virgin that is true but girl not hardly likely beast" she said out loud to the night "sorry to disappoint you in that aspect" she said again "and the other prisoners they sent you where harlots of the king, women that he sent when he got tired of them cause in his mind they where no longer 'new'"

The wolf chuckled deeply before there was snap of the rope that bond her before she would be placed on his shoulder as he dragged her away toward the old mansion. "I knew the other prisoners were harlots as they were useless to me and did not give me enough pleasure. I'm hoping a Virgin like yourself will give me enough pleasure and enough blood for me to drink and enjoy" He said to her. Holding her tightly as his wings were playing with her breasts as much as they could. As they wanted to enjoy this slave just as much as he did

She bit her bottom lips and pushed his wings away fro her chest "You see that's a problem you think this is all going to go willingly like the others" she said t ohim as she tried to get free of his grip. "besides why carry me I have been banned from the kingdom anyways so no need to be manhandle or in your case beast handled" she said to him as she rubbed her wrists where the rope burned on her skin.

The bloodwolf began to laugh as he held her even tighly as the wings played with her breasts even more as he took her to a huge mansion, once they would be inside. The mansion would shut down preventing anyone from escaping it as he drop her down and tore off her clothes from her body so he could see her naked form which made him smirk. "Ooo, you have such a sexy body. I'm shocked that no one has claimed you as there own yet" He said to her. His eyes scanned her body up and down.

She rolled her eyes as she moved up and off the floor "males" she mumbled under her breath. She looked at him "listen whom ever you are honestly there is no damn reason why you have to act like a complete asshole"

The bloodwolf thought about it before he nodded and said "That is very true, however you are my sacrifice so it gives me great pleasure to do whatever I want to you". Though the beast stop moving and said "However, it looks as if my time is up". Suddenly there would be a flash of light, and where the beast had once been was now a young man with blonde hair and golden blue eyes. "I'm really sorry about that mrs, here have this dress" The man said as he gave her a sky blue dress that would show off her curves.

She blinked seeing the light and raised a eyebrow seeing the man there "what the?" She asked. She took the dress and slipped into it "where...is the beast?" She asked raising a eyebrow

The young man looked at her as he said "the beast is sleeping right now, sorry about that. My name is Michael Fertar though I prefer to be called Mike. The beast you met is called a bloodwolf, its my alternative form that I use. His personality is much more darker then my own". Mike bowed to to her before he said "You must be hungry and thirsty, here follow me to the Kitchen where I can make sure you are well feed". He smiled at her as he wanted her to feel comfortable while she lived with him for the rest of her life.

She raised a eyebrow at him "so your two personalities in one body?...a bloodwolf hmm never heard about them" she said as she adjusted the dress a bit so it was more comfortable for her. "Is he that egotistical?" She asked him

Mike chuckled and nodded as he said "Yep, he is that Egotistical. Thought I must admit, your the first person that has ever talked to me. Those dam harlot preferred the Bloodwolf to the human so I was kinda put asleep for the longest time, I don't really know what has happen since he took over. Though to answer your other question, A bloodwolf is a half breed between a vampire and a lycan so we are very rare to find and see". Mike soon took her into the kitchen and cooked her up a nice meal and made her a nice drink as well.

She looked at him and nodded "its must be dificult for you to sleep all thistime while the bloodwolf controls it all" she said to him as she followed him to the kitchen and watched him closley. She gave a smiled when he set the food in fron of her "thank you so may I ask why here? I mean live here? And um do you rember when you where born? Sorry for the questions its just I like to get to know someone if I am going to be living with them because I can not go back there"

Mike leaned back on the table as he said "Well, your here because the kingdom choose you to be the sacrifice to the Bloodwolf that caused them tons of grief. I live here because it is a long way from the Kingdom and I honestly prefer nature over the big cities. I was born and raised in London, England and only came over her about 100 years ago. Because of the bloodwolf, I will never age and will always stay at the age of 21. I try to abstain from blood as long as I can as I don't really like hurting people"

,no I was banished for being a warrior the king does not beileve in women warriors he think women should just be house wives and mothers. Never pick up a sword and know the hand of combat, I was banished for that cause my father raised me differently. It is not the first time he has banished women for knowing combat form his kingdom...did you always have the blood wolf?"

Mike listened to her and then nodded slowly as he said "Yes, the bloodwolf is an eternal part of me. I can't get rid of it and honestly there are times when I actually prefer it. Thought most of the time, I wish there was a way to get rid of it once and for all but alas, every full moon I transform into the beast and hurt someone so I guess I can't stop it". Mike sighed somewhat before he offered her another drink and Mike had a cup of tea to drink.

She listened to his story then shook her head no to the other drink "when did you first find pout you had the bloodwolf in you?" She asked wanting to get to know him.

Mike leaned back to think rather deeply about it before he said "The first time I knew I had a bloodwolf inside me was almost a thousand years ago. You see, I was a hunter of the supernatural. I had my own team and we had enough weapon built up to help us. We were ambushed one day and my entire squad was killed, I was bitten by a werewolf and vampire. Guess we were a big enough threat to have two rival packs team up. I was put in coma for about 2 months and awoke in bloodwolf form on a full moon night. You can guess what happen after that"

She nodded "vampire and werewolf that must have been a hell of a bite" she said then finished the last of her drink "so 100 years in this place..wow.. that must mean a lot of harlots for yourf other half to have as he well put it toyed with"

Mike chuckled a little as he said "In all honestly, I never truly got to see the harlot that were sent to me. It was the bloodwolf that does all the cruel things to people, Personally I would love to have a proper relationship with someone but with the blood wolf being the way he is, It's impossible to do so. I don't know if I should even try anymore"

She nodded "I know how you feel about thd whole relationship thing when I was growing up till my father passed a couple months ago it was housework then training I barley had time to myself what time I had a slept and that was a t night with peice and quiet" she said to him

Mike looked at her and nodded slowly before he looked out the window noticing the moon was appearing again, seemed like the night was not over yet. "Just a word of Advice Tana, The beast loves nothing more then a Submissive sacrifice. I can't promise you'll still have your maidenhood by the end of this night" Mike said to her as he sighed sadly before there was another flash and the bloodwolf was back.

"Tara the name is tara" she stood up when a flash of light went again. She crossed her arms over her chest "well nice to see you again bloodwolf... have a nice nap?" She asked as she still sat at the chair "mike was just telling me how you came to be and all"

The bloodwolf chuckled somewhat as his cock was already erected. "Nap, Of course. But now its time for me to enjoy you as my sacrifice for as much pleasure as I want" He said to her and he pulled her off the chair and took the dress away from her throwing it aside for now as he said "You will give me a blowjob first, I'm going to make you taste my cock", he forced her down and shoved his cock inside her mouth.

Tara gasped a bit as she was pulled off the chair and she kept her mouth closed not wanting to do as he said. She shoved him away "enough you don't have to be a asshole about it honestly why are you angry all the time?" she said as she stood her ground, honestly she wanted to get to the heart of why he acted the way he did. was it because he got hurt in the past? was it because he tried to act all big and bad cause he was protected mike?

Back
Top Bottom