Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

will title later (Breath x Vash)

M

My last breath

Kaylah was nervous, they had talked online so many times and on the phone just as many. They were finally meeting for the first time, and basically getting right down to business. Of course they were both smart about it and decided to meet in a safe place first. It was around two in the after noon and she sat at the table outside the cafe just as she said she would. Thinking on it now, she wished she had suggested a place that had alcohol. Every few seconds she would look one way down the street then the other waiting for him to show up. He wasn't late or anything, in fact she was just early. With a shaky hand she brought the glass of ice tea to her lips.

Kaylah was wearing white halter top with little blue seed beads decorating the neckline. Her short skirt matched the beads perfectly. The heels she wore were white, with a five inch stiletto heel. Her foot tapped quickly on the sidewalk. Every second that ticked by she got even more nervous. What if he didn't show? What if he changed his mind? Taking another sip of the iced tea she tried to calm her nerves. Then she saw him, he was walking towards her. This sent the butterflies through her stomach at rapid speed. She stood from her chair with a smile as he got closer.

Roleplaying, talking on the phone, talking on Skype and talking online was great and he would never forget how they came at this moment.

Flashback
He was on his computer and the two off them had been talking about an hour, over the course of there months of talking about meeting, he finally took the leap of faith and he typed, “I would like to meet.” He wrote and sent. He was worried and then got a message that she would like the same and he was shocked to get the answer that he wanted. They talked about it and she was the one that decided the location. That was on a Tuesday and they set the date to Friday, there was one problem with setting the date to Friday. Known that your deepest desires were going to be fulfilled made it hard to focus on other things.

Friday
So Jason knew that today was the day that his and her desires were going to be made reality. “Shit what should I wear… Come on just be yourself… You’re only twenty three.” He tells himself. He goes to his dresser and then pulls out a black shirt that had AC/DC in white. He then got jeans and his black and white Vans. He got dressed and looked at his spiky red hair, “Let us hope this is enough.” He says with a smile on his face. He grabs his wallet and keys and he went to his Impala. He got in and then drives off towards the good town of Manhattan

The location was not that far from his townhouse and he got there in a matter of minutes and he parked his car and he feed the meter. He walks into the coffee shop and looks around for Kaylah. His eyes come to a lady that matched her description of the lady he was looking for. He walks over to Kaylah, “ Excuse me you wouldn’t happen to be Kaylah?” He asks politely. He was trying not to be rude and he waited for her to answer

Kaylah resisted the urge to fan herself with her hand, he was going to know she was nervous already. She knew she wasn't being easy, hell it took them three months of skype and role playing with some form of technology between them. He brought up the idea of meeting in person, and she hadn't hesitated to answer with a yes. She was smart to have them meet in a public place first though, but really if they were going to be getting busy anyway maybe they should have just met up her place. Too late to change it now, this would nice anyway. They could talk a little and her nerves could have sometime to calm down.

Now though he was walking towards her, and he looked even better in person. She had seen Jason's face before, they skyped all the time, but it was like seeing a new face all over again. Kaylah blushed a little, "yeah, I'm Kaylah." She wasn't sure if it was appropriate to hug him yet, so she kept her arms at her sides. "Jason, it is good to finally be really meeting you," she waved her hand to offer him a seat. "I was wondering if you would even show."

When offered a seat he took it with a smile, "Well you should have seen how nervous I was this morning... Think of it this way." HE tells her. He choose his words carefully, "Well we are here because our deepest, most intimate, person, and some what dark desires are about to be fulfilled in a few hours and there is fear." He says. He orders a cup of Chai Latte, " There is always fear present... The fear is not as great when its on a screen and keyboard, but when finally meeting everything changes.. Other emotions set in... You begin to question if you are making the right choice... But when the choice is made a little bit of the fear goes away." He says

His order came and he took it with a smile. "You know your picture does not do you justice, way sexier in person." He says. He puts his cup own and smiles, " So I was debating if I should come or not so I flipped a coin and believe it or not it fell straight down and it was balancing perfect." He laughs. He looks at her, "So what now?" He asks. He was nervous and it was clear as day

Kaylah took her own seat as he spoke, everything he was saying was exactly right. She was also just nervous because of meeting someone from the internet. She had thought about ordering coffee, but with her nerves already buzzing caffeine would just make it worse. "Well I'm glad the coin landed that way then, what would have happened if it landed on heads?" She asked taking a drink of her iced tea. Even now she was feeling the nervousness leave her. Not surprising considering they had been talking for a while before this. "Well I figured we could sit and talk for a bit, then head to your place as planned." She would much rather just get to it, but she didn't want him to think she was so eager. "Or if you prefer, we can just head there now," she said with a flirty smile.

He looks at her and smiles, "Well heads was come here." He admits. He looks at her, "You know it would be rude of me to order something and you get nothing... Please order something... Its on me." HE says politely. He smiles and looks at her, "So any hobbies besides roleplay with yours truly?" He asks with a laugh as he looks around the place. This was alright, getting to know each other was a good idea and he was more than willing to be open to her about anything she wanted to know. He takes a drink and smiles, " So I forgot to ask you... How old are you I myself am twenty five... Don't look it, but it is the truth." He tells her. HE thinks, "Ask away." He tells her. "Well besides the stuff you already know about me I like comics and well video games... Kid at heart." He says

"I guess I got lucky then," she said with a smile. Stopping one of the baristas and asking for an actual coffee. She smiled as he asked her about any other hobbies. "Aahh, well I like reading, I go to the gym three times a week." Kay saw as he scoped the place out, her eyes followed his. "Oh, I thought I told you this, but I am twenty two," she shook her head. Why hadn't she told him that part in the last three months. "Aahh, I use to read some comics when I was younger." Taking a sip from the coffee the barista had brought to the table, "never was much good at video games, maybe you could teach me how to play."

He was glad to to hear the things that she was saying, each day was a learning experience and well that was true. With all the times they talked they had really never discussed things besides their particular kinks. He laughs, "Well you never know I might get you addicted to video games." He says with a laugh. "Well whenever you are ready to leave just tell me and by the way no need to be shy you can ask me anything I am an open book." He tells her. He finished his tea and put the cup down and he offers her another of his sweet smiles.

Kaylah finished up her coffee, "I am ready to go now." Grabbing her small purse she stood. She really didn't have any questions for him right now. Mostly she just didn't want ask something that would, make her nerves any worse then they were. She had never actually done any of these things yet, though she had always had the interest. She was afraid if they waited too long she would chicken out. Taking her cup up to the counter, she stuffed a tip into the jar. "You live close by don't you, I think I remember you saying something like that."

He looks at her and returns the cup to the counter and then returns to her. He offers his hand to her, "Yeah I live about five minutes away from this fine establishment," He waits for her to take his hand, "What about you how did you get here? Feet? Bus? Car?" He asks. He had to be calm so that she could feel calm herself. Despite his calm demeanor on the outside he was scarred and nervous the last time he was with someone it ended up a disaster. "So shall we get going?" He asks politely. "Slow and stead... Don't over push her." He thought to himself. He smiles and waited

Back
Top Bottom