Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Play~

Status
Not open for further replies.
anime-anime-girl-beautiful-colored-Favim.com-500430_large.jpg

Oh?~ Someone's come to play?~ How fun.~

About me:
I work best with anime images.
I only roleplay heterosexual situations.

About pairings:
Generally would prefer you having a plot idea if you pick one
All characters 18+ (Usually 19+)

About plots:
Temporarily unavailable plots will look like this ::: "Luna's Waltz"
Plots I reaaaaalllllly want will have titles like this::: "Luna's Waltz"
All characters 18+ (Usually 19+)

PAIRINGS
Master X Maid
Teacher X Student
Pet X Master
Girlfriend X Boyfriend's brother/friend
Brother X Sister
Princess X Servant/ Prince/ Knight
Classmates

PLOTS

Blood & Lust:
On a typical night, out on a typical hunt, a vampire captures what seems to be the typical victim. He just wants to drain her and get it over with, but her blood is nothing short of addicting...And she doesn't look that bad either. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to keep this one as his slave. As time goes on will he just use her for feeding purposes or will something else draw him to her?

10 Year Reunion
She grew up admiring her brother. Everyone at their school thought he and his friends were cool. So did she, especially his best friend who was always nice to her. She started to get a crush on him but her brother warned her he wasn't what he seemed. With a playful smile his friend said, 'Better listen to your brother. I'm pretty bad.~' Ten years later, an aspiring nature photographer with her brother planning to visit in a few weeks, she meets him on the beach. It doesn't seem like he's changed much; still a smooth talker. But when she calls her brother to tell him, he tells her not to get close to him and that he will arrive sooner than he thought. Is her brother right, or is it that he's always wanted her for himself?

Teacher's Pet (May include rape/psuedo-rape)
Ivy Towers Boarding School has had a few transfers over the past week, but none as dramatic as the new teacher. He seems normal enough, but he's younger than most of their other teachers, not to mention pretty hot. He's a hit with most of the girls and knows how to take advantage of it, but one seems blatantly oblivious to his charms; a recent student transfer whose only aim is to graduate from there as quickly as possible. Her lack of interest might just make her his new pet project.

My Perfect Pet
A college student is bored of being alone in her house and wants someone fun to stay with her... But all her friends have roommates already and she isn't about to let in a total stranger. The next best thing? A pet. She brings home the cutest puppy/kitten she finds and plays with him all day. Once it's time to go to bed, he even snuggles in the sheets with her. Perfect... Until she wakes the next morning feeling him licking her through her panties. About to scold him, she finds an inu/ a neko in his place. That can't be him, right?!

Love Me, Hate Me
Terra and her brother are twins. Their parents are a vampire lord and a high ranked demoness, so logically they should be half bloods. However, when they were born, something unusual was discovered. Apart from similar appearances, there was no gene mesh at all. Terra was born a pureblood vampire like her father and her brother a pureblood demon. As they grew, they had their natural sibling fights, but eventually it sparked into more than that. Sibling rivalry to full out war. It was so bad, that at one point, they had to be separated and sent to private schools with their own kind. It seems that the spite has died down a little... She has become seemingly emotionless, but maintains popularity because of her beauty. He hasn't changed a bit and still runs with the wrong crowds while sleeping around for fun. What will happen when they're brought home at their parent's deaths?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom