Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for possible master/slave rp with imagination and plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saydia

Moon
Hello, I'm new here so I figured I'd lay out what I am looking for.

Saydia will always be a sub. but this does not mean smut will be given in the beginning. Please discuss first what you had in mind.

The possible rolls that I would be looking for are as follows:

Prince/Servant
Master/Recently Made Into a Slave
Wizard/Apprentice
Woodsman/Servant or Runaway Slave
Vampire/Maiden or Any From Above
Werewolf/ Choose Any From Above

New cravings!
Pirate/Maiden
Shinobi/Noble, Servant, or Slave
Samurai/Noble, Servant, or Slave
Viking/Choose Any From Above
Crime Lord/Female Bystander (Will Have Fantasy Added)
Ghost/Maiden (This one can be played in modern era.)
Yokai/Priestess, Servant, Slave, or Female Bystander
Monster/Female Bystander, Servant, or Slave

Craving of the Day:

My character inherits an old, run, down inn in which everyone but her believes it's haunted and inhabited by monsters.

I am willing to listen to more ideas. I am not bound to what I just suggested. Also I am open to rp with other races as well.

All in all, I am looking for a dominate male of some sort. This does not mean my character is a brainless wit that will just bend over. I enjoy a good intelligent banter or fight between characters. It adds life and personality to the story.

Please keep in mind, I do multi para and enjoy detail in posts.
I also love PLOT over smut but if you are still curious, please ask and again, we may come up with something.

Thank you for reading and hope you have a good day.

More ideas if anyone is curious.

Historical:
Greek
Roman
WW2

Fantasy:
Elven
Knight
Fairies
Mermen
Orcs
Trolls

Mythology:
Gods
Angels
Demons

Anime:
(Most of the time it will be an OC I will be rp'ing.)

Trinity Blood
Black Blood Brothers
Naruto
Inuyasha
Ghost Hunt
Blood Lad
Nura: Rise of the Youkai Clan
Hetalia
Devil May Cry (Not the game!)
Hoozuki no Reitetsu
Log Horizon

(Will name more when I have the time.)

Modern:
Please no modern without some sort of fantasy touch to it. I am not into high school rolls either.

I do have an Flist: https://www.f-list.net/c/Saydia%20Murphy

Please look at it before you ask. Also I have a yim and a skype but I will NOT give those out so please don't ask.

Alright, thinking Vampire prince, just bought a little elven plaything for his off-days for when he's got nothing better to do, or perhaps, it is rather no one else better to do. The overall plot being she's secretly an assassin supposed to discover his weakness, but he's aware of what she is from the start and tries to keep her from figuring out because he secretly is in love with her. However due to their relationship, he' never be allowed to take her as his own mate unless he turned her into a vampire, but that requires a special ceremony that makes him very vulnerable to attack.

Hello

I am Jan (22) from Switzerland. I love roleplays and I am into heavy strict bondage and furs (wearing furs. Not a furry)

I would love to know if you would like to act as a very rich milf/teacher/younger women in a world which is splittet into 2 parts. One part is tropic and the other arktic.

You would be from the artic new industrie time part. To get a feet into the male dominated world of the elite you need to impress them. You decide to get a slaveboy from the moust exotic jungelhumans of the tropic part (me). It is totally normal to have slaves in this kind of world.

The start of the story would be when you start the hunting on me.

(We could also switch roles, but I would love to try thevsub part ;) )

You can add details or pm me for questions.

Kiss Jan

Saydia,
I have many Master-slave rps in mind.
I like the Prince / Servant and others you suggest.
Do you use YIM or AIM?
YIM: pussygrinder_m29
AIM: owning_master
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom