Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My request thread (mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! I am new here but not new to the role playing game. Before I get into different plots, I should say a few things.

Unfortunately, my life does not revolve around the computer. I don't mean to sound rude, but I will only have time to post maybe once a week. I will try to post more often than that, but please do not get upset if I don't post for a week. Life gets in the way.

Second, I don't do age play where the female is old enough to be the guy's mother. Nor do I like role play that involves relatives. I know some people enjoy that and that's fine. It's just not my cup of tea; sorry.

Still here after all of my rudeness? Great! I can't wait to hear from you!

I will be adding more plots as I stay here, but for now I'll only add one or two.

1. A girl starts her first year of college. The night before her first classes start, she goes to a bar. Even though she is under age for drinking, she gets around it and has one too many. She finds an attractive guy and ends up just making out with him but being the gentleman that he is, he doesn't want to take advantage of her. Hoping to see him again, she goes to her first class the next day. Not only does she see him, but he's her professor.

2. A girl falls asleep one night and enters a dream. Somehow, her and someone else have entered the same dream. Will they choose to just interact in the dream or try to meet? We can hash out details about this later.

3. More to come soon!

Also, if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom