Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom roleplays? ((Updated))

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am in a huge mood to play fandom roleplays. Both with cannon characters and ocs. I just want a semi-lit partner, so 3-5 sentences or more. Plot>smut, but that's because I love how stories build up the sexual tension and so on. If you do want smut, male characters only. Just a personal preference of mine. Note that I am more of a Sub.

Fandoms: (note: * = cravings)

Kingdom Hearts*
Legend of Zelda*
Assassin's Creed**
Naruto*
Psyren
Pokemon
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Torchwood
Harry Potter
SAO
Final Fantasy
Anything Disney

Pairings:
XionX Roxas
Zelda/Fem!ShiekX Link
OCX Ratonhnhaké:ton
OCX Edward Kenway
ZiioX Haytham Kenway
OCX Naruto Uzumaki
Sakura Haruno X Naruto Uzumaki

Plot ideas:
Legend of Zelda: The Princess Thief- Hyrule was invaded only six months after Princess Zelda was born. Fearing for her safety, the King gives his daughter to a knight, Link's father. He barely escapes the castle, but is mortally wounded. He gives the girl to his sister, Impa, who, with Link and his mother escape the invasion, however they were separated. Link and his mother made it to Ordon, while Impa and Zelda stayed on the run. Years later, Impa is murdered, and the young Zelda becomes a thief to survive. The rest sort of follows the Twilight Princess plot. Kinks can be discussed. Pairing is Link/Zelda

Naruto: Hidden race- A race of jungle cat skin walkers live separate from the shinobi and the hidden villages. The only thing that makes these catlike people go anywhere near the shinobi is a prophecy. When a female lion is born, death and destruction will shadow the world. When Sanura was born, her father, the chief of their tribe was supposed to kill her to prevent the prophecy from coming true, instead he took her to the Village of the Hidden Leaves. There, he left his daughter in the hands of the shinobi. The rest follows the Naruto plot line. Timeskips through out. Kinks can be discussed. Pairing is Naruto/OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom