Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckfacekiller

Planetoid
I want an RP that first of all isn't all about the sex. I like a good plot, characters that have some depth and I want the quality of the writing to be up to par. I would like to do a character sheet of some sort, it can just cover the basics if you'd like, but I do like to have something to go off of. As for the sexual part of the role play I am pretty much fine with anything, just ask and if I don't care for it I will let you know.

Here is my idea;

The vampires and the humans have always had a weird relationship. The King of the humans and the Elder of the vampires have an alliance between the two races. The King will help hide the dead bodies, over look the murders of his people and even help the Elder and his clan survive as long as the vampires leave his family alone and the King provides the Elder with a new human play toy. This time around the Elder has grown fond of the King's daughter and when he chooses the Princess to be his human toy the King is forced to give his daughter up to the Elder.

I would like to start the RP off during the day time when the King and the Elder are meeting with each other to discuss things and the Princess just happens to walk into the throne room and the Elder lays eyes on her.

I would play the Princess and the King. You can play the vampire Elder and anyone else you see fit to bring into the plot.

PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom