Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Between Heaven and Hell (Sleepy & Candy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm sorry but it's terminal, we estimate that you have a total of-" the doctor fell silent his eyes flicking down from his patient down to his clipboard. "About six months, I think final arrangements should be made, I'm very sorry." The words didn't seem real, was it really true? There was no way that it could be true! She as only twenty! Just turned too!

For a long while, Alex sat silently on the exam table, her heart hammering wildly in her chest, mind a tempest of emotions. Anger, sadness, despair, even a little hope, but all mixed together into a great torrent.
"Let's go." The deep voice of Andy, a tall, slender young man with dark hair that reached about his shoulder blades, gestured for the young woman to grab her clothes.
The raven haired young woman nodded, moving mechanically from the table to the chair where her clothes lay in a messy pile.

Everything felt so out of place, so strange, as if all of this was just a very bad dream that she would wake up from soon. Andy would be there, holding her hand, whispering how she had been having a nightmare. But each time that Alex tried to blink away the dream, she realized that it wasn't leaving and that this was the cold, hard truth standing in front of her.

Once she dressed, she and the tattooed young man walked through the white, sterile hallways, neither exchanging a word. Andy's beautiful sapphire gaze was sent into a deep scowl, Alex assumed he wasn't thrilled with the idea of losing his girlfriend. "I'm sorry-" she murmured, hoping to ease the anger that was probably mixing into his blood like a dangerous poison, "Nothing can be done." Alex almost wanted to ask how that was an appropriate response, but she sighed and followed the man through the sliding double doors.

It was a short walk from the hospital to the black Corvette, the familiar shape that Alex knew meant Andy was not far from. The young man walked around the side of the car towards the driver's side, his ripped jeans and tattered shirt giving him that 'rocker-esk' appearance. It was one of the reasons that she had fallen for him as fast and as hard as she had. He was 'the bad boy' the kind of boy that her mother had warned about.

Alex couldn't help herself.

When the sound of the lock popped somewhere below her, she climbed into the car, but stopped when Andy didn't start the car.

"I can't do this," his black magic voice making the young woman look up from strapping herself in. "Hm?" She had missed his comment, this made him sigh, "I. Can't. Do. This." He made sure to emphasis each word nice and clearly, driving his point home.

"Can't do what?" She knew exactly what he was talking about, but he wasn't really leaving her because she was dying, was he?

In that moment, he turned towards her, locked those beautiful eyes with her emerald ones and made sure she understood. "I can't try and fall and love with you, knowing that I don't have much time left with you. That's like giving me a puppy and then letting me get attached to it and then killing it."

It was a poor analogy to say the least, but regardless, Alex couldn't bring herself to tears, "I understand." Was all she said, unstrapping herself and stepping out of the car. "Wait, Alexis, I-I can still take you home, it's miles from your apartment." She nodded but turned and started to walk, Andy's voice fading into a dark haze of emotions.

Nearly four hours later did the young woman stumble into her single bedroom apartment, her breath raspy as she shut the door behind her with a quiet click. It was then that the floodgates were opened with extreme force.

"You did this to me!" She screamed, her eyes directed at the ceiling, her anger directed at God. "You took everything I loved! First you take my mom, then you give me Andy and yet you took him and my damn life! What more do you want from me? Haven't you taken enough? Ahh!" She bellowed, slamming her fist against the door with a loud bang. She was so anger, so desperate, that walking back to her room where she and Andy would lay there for hours, talking, seemed an almost impossible feat.

When she had finally reached her bed, she fell against it, sobbing into the black, silver and gold comforter, finding a single space that still smelled of Andy. Cigarettes and Aqua by Calvin Kline. "Please, I don't wanna die," she whimpered into her arms, sniveling pathetically, "I'll do anything, please don't let me die, I-I'm scared."

Rigel stood opposite a door. The door in itself was highly unremarkable. It looked just like any other door. The handle was in the correct place. It was properly rectangular. All in all, it served its function as a door perfectly well. It was what was beyond the door that was of interest to Rigel.

Finding the perfect Host was always hard. He needed someone who was close to death, someone who was so desperate that they would be willing to do anything, give away everything, just to cling on to a few more seconds of life. And of course, he wanted them to be female. He found human females to be...utterly delightful. Their skin, their hair, their smell...he could just drink it all in, devour each and every one of them in each and every carnal act imaginable. And oftentimes he had. He just loved seeing how far he could make them go. Seeing how far he could get them hooked to him...even the most innocent and virtuous could be turned into a begging slut filled with lust, given enough time with him. Lust was his particular forte.

It wasn't just all about the sex, of course. He needed their protection from the Archangels. Lucifer wouldn't be best pleased if they managed to banish him back to Hell. And a displeased Lucifer was not something Rigel wanted to endure...

But that was unimportant right now. He was sure that this girl would agree to his deal. She was desperate enough. And Rigel had always had a thing for black hair. Black suited his style perfectly.

Rigel took a few moments to make sure that his appearance was satisfactory. He didn't want to go with wings and horns...no, that was far too intimidating. He needed to gain her trust, dazzle her, use his looks to make her mind into a mush that he could easily manipulate according to his whims. For this effect, he decided on dark, curly, tousled black hair that stretched down to his shoulders, along with a glistening shade of green eyes. People seemed to like green eyes; he never knew why. His body was toned, a hint of muscle, and skin the colour of white sand. Smoothing down his clinging suit, he grinned to himself, then knocked loudly on the door. Time to play...

A knock on the door had been the last thing on her mind, Lexi had been expecting to cry herself to sleep: but when there was a knock on the door, she raise a curious eyebrow, sniffling and wiping her nose on the back of her hand. 'Maybe it's Andy!' She gasped and jumped up from her bed, rushing towards the door, regardless of the fact that her eyes were red from crying.

Pulling the door open, Alex stood in the door, amazed but yet so very confused.

In her doorway stood a rather good looking young man, tall, slender, to simply put it, model material. He looked to be about six foot, five inches, his eyes were an enchanting green that she couldn't seem to pull her own eyes from. Down his shoulders rested silky black locks that twisted and curled into soft, relaxed curls. Hair that she already imagined running her fingers through.

It was probably one of Andy's friends, she knew he wouldn't come back for anything he left, not after what had just happened only hours ago. "Can I help you?" She sighed, resting her petite form against the door, unsure as to who the stranger was. "I don't think you and I have ever met."

Rigel flashed up his most dazzling smile. 'I believe you can. And, in return, I think I could help you.' He replied, voice low, almost having the quality of a rich purr. 'Do you mind if I come in?' Not waiting for a reply, Rigel pushed past her, making a show of looking around the room. The important thing was to take control right away. Make them unbalanced, don't give them time to think or rationalise. Try and make the sale as quickly as possible, before the client started to wonder about the small print.

Locating the couch, Rigel made his way towards it, sat down, crossed his legs leisurely and looked up at Lexi. 'You see, I understand that you might not have...much time left.' Rigel strived to make his voice as sympathetic as possible. 'Which is a terrible shame, for such a young and lovely woman. There's so much you wanted to do in life, wasn't there?' Rigel asked, then carried on before she could answer. 'I'm sure you had so many plans...so many places you wanted to see, things you wanted to do. I bet you wanted to write a book, didn't you? And to let that all go to waste...it would be an awful waste. And I also bet that you would be willing to do anything to keep living. Am I right?' Again, Rigel didn't wait for an answer. 'So that's what I'd like to give you. A chance to keep on living. You couldn't say no to that, could you?'

She was a little taken aback by his reply, his voice though was like a dark spell she could't pull herself away from, she wanted to nod and agree with anything he said. Then he asked to come in, Alex literally had to shake her head to make herself snap out of his charm. She however didn't have time to answer him before he pushed himself into her house and she stood there standing in the doorway, glaring at the bright outside world.

"Sure come on in, can I get you anything? Oh, no, alright." She smiled sarcastically at the empty space in front of her with a huff. Quickly she shut the door and leaned against it, folding her arms under her chest, watching him with a quizzical eyebrow. She watched him look towards the coach, walk over and plop down as if they were best of friends. "Wouldn't you take a seat," she hissed, eyes narrowing at him as he made himself comfortable. When he looked at her thought, the irritation started to disappear. The next words out of his mouth made her go cold all over, as if he had just stuck her in the arctic. "That is none of your business." She growled, pushing herself off the door, making her way towards the coach. Her eyes were already burning with tears, but the moment he called her sweet little things, that anger again began to fade.

Her heart fluttered softly beneath her ribs and the tears threatened to leak down her cheeks. Again he asked a question she wasn't prepared to answer, but her face told him everything he would need to know as she looked away from him, glaring angrily at the floor behind a haze of tears. Of course she did! She wanted to get married, to have pretty babies with Andy, publish a book, or something ridiculous like that, but the answer was yes. As if he had read her mind, he asked about the book. How had he known so much about her? Had they met before? Surly they couldn't have...?

Flicking her gaze back over at him she huffed, she would do almost anything, maybe besides sell her soul to Satan. When he offered her a chance to continue to live, she burst into a fit of laughter. The tears that had threatened to stream down her cheeks finally did. When she finally did start laughing, she wiped at her cheeks with the back of her hand, snickering every now and again. "And how are you going to do that? Freeze time? Or better yet, change out all of my bones before this cancer eats away at all of them right? Oh yeah that's rich." The humor that had clung to her voice at first disappeared. "This is all just a sick joke made up by Andy. You can tell him I don't find it funny, and he can go fuck himself. Get out of my house...now." She wasn't going to listen to him, if he had shown up in her bedroom as an angel of light whilst she cursed god, she may have accepted quicker, but not this asshole. No way, unless he showed her something earth shattering.

Rigel sighed inwardly. She was a darkly sarcastic crier. Those were always the most difficult to handle. He often found that their emotions would fly around all over the place, until they finally settled on anger and tried to kick him out. That never ended well, for either party involved. It was so much better when they came willingly, when they were so distraught about their situation that they would cling to anyone for support, even a complete stranger.

Standing back up, he slowly walked towards her and took her hand, lightly pressing it to his lips. 'This is no joke, Alex.' He murmured softly, making sure to look her straight in her eyes. People were right when they called eyes the gateway to the soul. It was always his first point of attack. To stare them down, stare straight at their soul. 'I promise you, I'll be able to help you live.' He stroked her hand with his thumb gently, giving it a squeeze. 'Imagine living. Imagine being able to greet each new day without any worry, any fear. Without any cancer. I promise, I can give it to you. You see, I have been given...a special purpose by a divine being.' There was no need to go into details about which divine being.

Rigel started to concentrate and, slowly, he performed his next trick. His body started to glow, a bright, pulsing light, as pure as refined glass, that filled the room, driving away all the shadows. 'I can be your saviour, Alex.' Rigel continued, voice taking on a solemn, chiming tone. 'Let me save you.'

The minute she moved, Alex was more than pleased, she honestly believe that he was going to leave her be. Wrong again. When he rounded her couch and came at her, the raven haired girl had taken a step back and was about to run for it. The man seemed a bit quicker than she would have liked. He had grabbed a hold of her hand and brought it to his lips.

She hated being touched, Andy had known that, but as they had gotten closer, her had allowed him to touch her more and more. They hadn't gotten to THAT touching yet, but they had been so damn close. What caught her off guard was when he said her name. "How do you know my name?" The poison that had dripped from every word hadn't been there now, she couldn't find the strength, or courage with him so close, to be angry. Then, those beautiful emerald orbs of his locked with her own. She was instantly enchanted, and she desperately wanted to beg him to say. It took every ounce of willpower she possessed to not give in.

Though when he spoke, she almost started to laugh, "Right and I'm the Queen of England," she snorted, withdrawing her hand from his, suddenly feeling as if life were literally slipping out of her hands. Suddenly though, Rigel got this look in his eyes and then, he began to glow. Literally glow.

It was a beautiful white light that illuminated the shadows and bathed her in its warm rays. She felt at peace looking at the light, regardless of if she were blinded or not. Something in the back of her mind told her 'run, get away'. But how could something so beautiful be evil, there surly was no way.

She hadn't realized it, but tears had begun to stream down her cheeks, she wanted to be saved, wanted to be free of cancer, and this angel that stood before her, was her chance at living. Surly he was an angel. What came out of her mouth next, would seal her fate. "I want to be saved." She whimpered, taking a step towards that warm, lovely light, "I don't want to do, please."

More of the sarcasm. That was a trait that he would have to work out of her, eventually. Rigel would be willing to admit that sarcasm could be amusing, up to a point. But too much merely served to irritate him. It was like a fly, that kept buzzing at inappropriate moments.

That wasn't important right now, however. What was important were her last words. Her whimpering to live. That was what Rigel would cling on to and exploit. Now that she had said the words, she would certainly be his. Now all he had to do was keep up this illusion a little while more, let the light keep shining. It took effort, energy...he could feel the sweat starting to bead on his forehead. But he could maintain it a while longer. Long enough to get her to sign.

Reaching out, Rigel placed a finger and thumb against her chest, as if pinching at something. Then, slowly moving back his hand, a thin stream of silver paper appeared, emerging from where her heart was located. It wasn't a painful process, but Rigel knew it would be shocking. He allowed her a moment to recover, then produced a quill from his breast pocket.

'All you have to do is sign here.' Rigel instructed, using the quill to gesture to the bottom of the paper. 'Sign there, and I will be by your side always, protecting you from death. Sign, and I will help you live. Help you travel the world. Write that book. All you have to do is sign.'

Rigel exerted a final amount of effort, his eyes boring into hers, locking them in place, forcing her to focus her entire attention on him. Yes...she was caught. Ensnared and unable to escape. She would sign. And Rigel would be safe once again. And, once again, he could start to indulge in the pleasures the earth had to offer.

Every fiber in her being told her to run away from the comforting light, run as fast and as far as her sickly body would carry her. But her irrational mind told her to say: they were talking about living or dying at this point, and a creature, whatever Rigel was, had to be good. Nothing evil could give off that much light and hope to survive, right?

It didn't matter, not an ounce.

What did matter however was when Rigel stepped towards her, his long fingered hand reaching out to her chest. She had been expecting him to do something horrible, but rather, with his index finger and thumb he withdrew something from her chest. She watched in slight amazement when a shinning silver contact appeared from her chest. The two stood in silence for a long while, she unable to speak, him, patiently waiting.
From the way he moved, she guessed he had given her long enough to cope with the situation, withdrawing a black quill from his breast pocket.
How in the hell was she suppose to sign? In blood?

The thought made her snicker, but it made sense to her. Blood, according to the bible was sacred, binding even. Of course it was blood, one of the few things that she was honestly afraid of. But she took the quill pin from his hand and she didn't hesitate, having already lost herself at the prospect of living.

Digging the tip of the pen into her left palm, enough to draw blood, Alex dabbed the shinny feather pen into the blood and grabbed a hold of the contract. In a hurried mess, she signed, her name still legible regardless of how hastily she had signed. Shoving the pen back into his hand, Alex looked to the strange, still unsure of what his name was, searching those beautiful pools of liquid jade for more answer to so many unanswered questions.

She was even willing to sign it in her own blood! Rigel had never expected her to do that. It wasn't strictly necessary, but it was far more potent. And theatrical. One must never underestimate the power of theatrics.

He watched her sign, watched her scrawl her name to the contract. He could feel the excitement, the pleasure and, yes, the relief as she scurried down her name. Now he could be safe once again. No more need to worry or fret about being banished back down to hell and confronted by his master. And there was no more need to keep up this accursed light.

Rigel continued pulling at the contract until he placed the free end against his own chest. For the briefest of moments, the contract bound them together, each end protruding from each of their chests. Then, finally, with a sharp snapping sound, the contract vanished, and so too did the light. Rigel staggered back, body slumping as his energy drained from him. The illusion had gone on longer than he had hoped for, and he was feeling drained, looking crumpled. But looks didn't matter any more. Not now.

Grinning in triumph, he stood up straighter, running a hand to push his locks back from his face. 'There...' He panted. 'There...the contract has been signed. You will continue to live, Alex.' He took a deep breath, then exhaled noisily. 'It is done. Finally.'

With wide, green eyes, Alex watched Rigel press the other corner of the contract to his breast pocket. The silvery contract connected the two together, and in that moment, the young woman no longer felt ill, she felt healthy, good even. If someone had asked her to run a marathon, she felt as if she could and by the end not be out of breath.

And then, the contract was gone with a loud SNAP! It had made her jump. The room was cast back into the normal light of day leaving Alex to stand there and watch the strange, beautiful man slump over. Apparently it took Angel's more than a little energy to form a contract with a human however, every fiber of her being told her that the man who stood before her was no angel. She blindly ignored it.

When the strange finally did stand erect again, Alex raised a curious eyebrow "I feel better already. Thank you...um-.." She was going to use his name in there but he had never given it, "What exactly is your name anyway? I mean I could call you Angel if you don't give me your name, or how about Cheshire Puss." She teased, stretching her slender limbs above her head in a glorious stretch.

Rigel took a moment to enjoy the sight of her stretching. The slender length of her limbs, the tightening of her stomach, the smile on her face when she realised how much better she felt...yes, human females were so delectable. Like just-ripened fruit hanging on a tree. He couldn't wait to pluck her, to sink his teeth into her flesh, feel her sweet juices roll down his chin. He was itching to take her. Right then and there. Just throw her to the floor in a wild passion, pin her down, leave bite marks along her neck...Rigel took a deep breath to steady himself. Not now, not right now. Enjoy the anticipation. That could be just as sweet.

Ignoring her teasing tone, he slipped his hands into his pockets, adopting a causal air. 'Rigel.' He replied. 'My name is Rigel, Alex.' There was no need to give her a false name, not now. Not since the contract had been signed. He glanced around the rest of the room, taking time to absorb every detail. 'So where an I going to be sleeping?' He asked, turning his attention back to her. He assumed that this question would confuse her. But she would soon realise that nobody does something for nothing. And that he was going to exact a pretty price for his side of the deal.

He moved back to the sofa whilst waiting for her answer, falling back into it with a small sigh. The signing of the contract had taken a lot out of him. It always did. It would take him a couple of says to recover, before he was back to his full strength. Before he could restart his work on the earth for Lucifer, dripping sin wherever he went.

(do forgive me, I've been very busy with school and that like. Glad the term is almost over. Without further ado, my reply)

It hadn't even crossed her mind that Rigel was staring at her from beneath those thick lashes of his. Watching her lithe limbs reach towards the heavens and extend to their maximum length, how her shirt rose and displayed the soft creamy skin of her under belly or how her muscles quivered and shook with pleasure at the glorious stretch. Those devious thoughts that he had in mind, how he planned on corrupting her body: they would have made her sick to her stomach.

"Rigel hm?"She replied with a casual tone, looking him over, his name so fitting for that suave look her had about him. Now it was her turn to admire him. If she had to guess, she was going to say that he looked Greek, or maybe even Italian. It seemed fairly reasonable, but that would have to be a conversation for another time when he asked her where he would be sleeping. Alex snorted and stepped back as if she had been hit in the belly. Where was he going to sleep? Ha!

"At your house? You aren't staying here if that is what you're implying." With a soft huff, she held up her hands in defense, "I don't mean to sound inconsiderate, but, regardless of the fact that you saved my life, I'm not about to let some stranger move into my apartment with me. I don't even know you. And if you were to stay here, it would be on the couch, far from my room." She hissed, a dangerous fire burning beneath her pretty eyes. "What makes you think that you'll be staying here anyway?"

(No worries. Just glad to have you back!)

Rigel slowly shook his head, a self-satisfied smile creeping across his face. They never liked the idea of him staying at first. But by the time he was through with her...she would be begging for him to stay by her side, in her bed. Begging on her knees. But for now, it was time to educate her as to the nuances of the deal that they had just made. He leaned back onto the couch, arms stretched across it, looking perfectly comfortable, perfectly in control.

'It's part of the contract, Alex.' Rigel explained, with barely any hint of hint of him patronising her. 'You see, you can only stay healthy if I stay close to you. The further I go away, the weaker the contract holds, and the weaker you will become. For it to be fully active, for you to feel fully well, I need to stay as close to you as possible, for as long as possible. It's the only way.' Rigel paused for a moment to cross his legs, then continued. 'I suppose I could go home...but it's a rather long way from here. Are you willing to take that chance, just after regaining your health? Do you really want to give up that quickly?' He shook his head, as if even uttering the possibility was an absurdity. 'So...I'll ask again. Where am I going to be staying?'

He studied her face intently as he spoke. He loved to watch human faces and all their emotions. It was like watching a small, intimate play, where he had a part controlling the characters and writing the script. And her face was a pleasure to watch. And it would look even better when it was groaning in pleasure. Yes...he couldn't wait until that day.

Rigel seemed more than happy to stretch out on her couch and ease back, as if he were some long time friend. It was truly disgusting to watch, it had even made Alex roll her eye. But as he explained, there was a sudden sinking feeling that washed over her. Per the contract she had just signed in her own blood, he had to stay by her side. If she had to reason, that wasn't that out of the question.

"So in order for me to stay alive, you have to stay?" She snapped, folding her arms tightly under her bust again, her eyes set into a cold glare. She didn't want him to go if it meant she died, and so with a defeated sigh Alex looked towards the couch. "You're gonna be stay right there on the couch, away from my room."

Alex had never been very good with people, Andy had been the one person she had fallen for in the time it had taken her to blink.Roommates had never even crossed her mind, but there Rigel was, lounging on her couch. "Why did you come to me of all people?"

Rigel shrugged his shoulders, feigning indifference. He could tell her that he needed her as much as she needed him. That if left without a human who had signed a contract, he was vulnerable to the various forces of Heaven that could send him straight back to Hell. That if he was sent back, the punishment he would face for failing would be so utterly terrible that he would sometimes wake up screaming thinking of it. And that he would then have to start the whole process again, finding another person, going through all the same motions, just for a modicum of safety. But he wouldn't tell her that. There was no point letting her know too much.

'You're young. You were desperate. I could help.' Rigel replied lazily. 'There's nothing more to it. I could have chosen someone else. But I didn't. I don't mean to offend, Alex, but you're not special. Anybody else in your position would have done. Me coming to you is just a matter of chance. A fate of statistics.' Rigel paused, looking up into her eyes. She was glaring. It was a nice look on her. So...intense.

'And why do I have to stay here, anyway? I just saved your life, didn't I?' Rigel continued with a smirk. 'Surely you could do a little more for your saviour. What's so bad about sharing the same bed? We could keep each other company during the nights. And you could show your appreciation for me saving you...wouldn't that be fun?'

His indifference was beginning to ware on her nerves, he was so casual, as if none of this mattered to him. She guessed that it didn't mean anything to him anyway: that alone was what agitated her most. With an irritated huff, Alex flicked her hair over her shoulder, unable to stop staring into those endless pools of liquid emerald. Damn God for putting a man, no, making an angel so frighteningly beautiful that she could hardly contain the need to grab a hold of him.

"Ah, so I just happen to be 'fortunate' enough to have you happen upon me. Aren't I lucky?" She hissed bitterly, keeping those slender arms of her tightly bound beneath her breasts. However, when Rigel suggested they sleep in the same bed, her eyes went wide and her cheeks instantly stained a brilliant crimson. "Then you can have my bed! But if you think just because you saved me means that you and I will be intimate, you're dead wrong." She however was not about to tell him that she had never done anything like that with anyone, ever! Not even Andy had seen her naked.

Turning from him, Alex stomped angrily into the kitchen. She needed water, and a hot shower. She felt filthy! As she stood in front of the faucet, glaring at the tap for a long while. She couldn't drink anything, she needed a shower, now. With an angry growl, she stamped past the living room and went right back towards her bedroom. Slamming the door, she stripped down quickly. When she looked down at her forearms, she shuttered. Her arms were littered with bruises, injection sights. The anger began to fade as she made her way towards the shower.

However, when she was under the warm spray, she sighed softly. She had to let the water wash everything away, all of it. Sinking slowly down to her knees, Alex finally let herself go.

'How curious...' Rigel muttered as she stormed out. He had never expected that reaction when he suggested that they sleep together. Blushes, a mild telling off, a strenuous refusal...that was all to be expected. If there was no resistance, it made the chase that much less interesting. But Alex seemed almost...fearful. As if the whole idea was new to her. And then it struck him. The whole idea really was new to her. She hadn't yet been intimate with someone.

Rigel was glad she was gone to shower. If she could have seen the grin on his face right now, he was sure she would kick him out, even if it meant a loss of their contract. A sweet, innocent virgin. It was almost too good to be true. They were always so much fun to corrupt. They would always be afraid, keep their distance, but deep inside, a little see do curiosity was start to grow. And then the glares and the contempt would slowly disappear, melt away, to be replaced with questions, hesitant touching, a shortness of breath...and then, late one night they would finally give in and satisfy their curiosity. And once that happened, there would be no going back. Every waking moment would be spent in carnal sin, pleasure being put before all else.

But there would be some time before that finally happened, and that moment in time, the pleasure Rigel most craved was food. Getting up from the couch, he wandered into the kitchen, taking time to admire the house. It took him a few minutes to locate everything he needed to make an omelet (he had never been too adventurous in his cooking escapades) but he soon had it cooking away. He wondered when Alex was going to come out of the shower, and what she was going to do when she did. She seemed to...fragile. It wouldn't do to break her straight away.

The shower had been everything that she needed, it had been the 'cure all' for all of her nervous, anger, and the rest of the tempest. However, the moment that she was out of the shower, standing in her bathroom dripping with the remnants of her shower. Going over to the mirror,she wiped the fog away the palm of her hand,she sighed,looking back at her wet reflection.

'You have to go back out there,' she thought to herself, fearing going back out to that...thing! There was no way he was an angel, he had to be something so much darker. But how had he managed to save her life, cure her cancer, and free her from her curse that god had given her if he wasn't an angel. She had to ask him! Had to know!

Drying herself off quickly,Alex dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a tshirt that hung off one of her shoulders lazily, no bra. She was not about to be leaving anytime soon.
She had mentally prepare herself for this while she paced down the hallway,"Rigel!"She growled, finally looking gazing at him, feeling the familiar knot of anger twist itself into dangerous knots. "What are you?" He wasn't going to answer her, or she doubted he would. All of this seemed like a sick little game to him, "No Angel,in their right mind, would ask to sleep in the same bed as a woman. Not when it is considered a sin against everything holy. What are you, and don't fucking lie to me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom