Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My wee little search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shades Of Pale

Intro

Lets me start off by saying.......... hey there, thanks for dropping by.

A little about me can be seen here, just because I don't feel like typing it all out again.

I have a few rules

1. If you can't type 1 paragraph (6-9 sentences) please just go away. That is the least that I will being giving you I expect no less.
2. A good grasp of the English Language is also a must, I don't want spend 30 minutes trying to decipher what you said.
3. DO NOT ask me for my IM or my Email, I will not give it to you. I came to blue moon for a reason.
4. Please be able to post once a day, not a lot to ask really. If I can do it, you can too.
5. DO NOT control my character, Don't tell me what my person needs to look and behave like. We can discuss it in the plot, but if you start making demands I will walk away with out a word.
6. Communicate with me, if you want to add something, see something different, going away for a few days, let me know. I will show the same courtesy I promise.
I will more then likely be adding more to this as time goes on, so check back often.

Below I will have paring ideas, then written plots, and picture plots. I do require pictures for reference, you can add to the description just please have a picture. Real or anime, I don't mix them either.

Pairings
My role in bold

Knight x Royal
Knight x Peasant
Knight x Knight
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Were/Shapeshifter
Were/Shapeshifter x Human
Anthro x Human
Angel x Human
Angel x Angel
Angel x Demon
Demon x Demon
Demon x Human
Brothers New Wife
Father x Daughter (non-con only)
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
assassin x Mark
assassin x assassin
Cop x Criminal
Dancer x Bartender/ bouncer (think the movie burlesque)
Kidnapped​

Plots
1. Emperor Nicolae Dumintrescue, was of a young age when he made a deal with a demon. In return for the strongest Empire, he would sacrifice one person a year in the name of Caym. He kept his promise for three years, but when he thought his people were catching on to the disapearnces the sacrifices stopped. Now Caym was not one to send a warning, so instead he devised a plan. On the day of his only daughters sixteenth birthday, she would be gifted a fierce protector. One in the form of large leopard. The leopard in question was actually the son of Caym _________, who would then turn the daughter against the Nicolae. With her _________, would take over the Empire and make it stronger, a hell on earth befitting the return of Caym.

Upon meeting his wife, Narcisa, she bore him a daughter by the second year of marriage. Violeta was a cherished child, as she would be the only one they would have. Caym made sure of this, as a male heir would only hinder his plans. On her sixteenth birthday, a neighboring Empire gifted her the leopard.

Her nineteenth birthday is now just three days away, and there are a number of suitors coming to try their hand at being next in line. Now is the time that ________, starts putting the rest of the plan in motion.

Picture Plots

Active Role Plays

One
Two
Three
Four
Five​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom