Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lit Male Searching For Female (Unique And Outlandish Concept Inside)

Let's give this one a futile daily bump as well :)

RE: The Following Thread Contains Sarcasm And Hyperbole. Reader Discretion Advised.

Yet another futile daily bump :)

RE: The Following Thread Contains Sarcasm And Hyperbole. Reader Discretion Advised.

Aww, thanks Mali, and thanks for creating an amazing character, who's so much damn fun to write against :)

RE: Quix's Rant-Fest Request Thread. Enter At Your Own Risk.

Mr Quixotic said:
Possibly up for one more, but would need to be something extremely interesting/different.

I have something interesting and different if you are looking for a good roleplay :)

RE: I Prefer The Deep End Of The Gene Pool. Looking For Female Characters Of Substance.

Bump for a great writer!

RE: I Prefer The Deep End Of The Gene Pool. Looking For Female Characters Of Substance.

Thanks Mail, have I told you that you're adaww-able? Or that you deserve a spank?

RE: Lit Male Looking For Female Partners - Unique 'Never-Seen-Before' Concept Inside.

Possibly up for one more. Something different?

RE: Sick Of Spineless, Soulless, Servile, Shallow Submissives. Personality, Please?

Thanks Mali. You're adawwable, XD. Something different?

RE: I Apologise For Requesting Female Characters Offer More Than Simply Holes To Screw

Lel, this title. I seriously cannot get over your titles. I can't even. I literally am losing my ability to 'even' with this. Have the very first free bump I have ever given anybody.

RE: I Apologise For Requesting Female Characters Offer More Than Simply Holes To Screw

Ariamella said:
Lel, this title. I seriously cannot get over your titles. I can't even. I literally am losing my ability to 'even' with this. Have the very first free bump I have ever given anybody.

Thanks Aria. It's nice when someone actually gets my humour, and takes it in the way it's intended :). I'd bump your thread in return but, sorry, I don't do pink!

RE: The Following Thread Contains Themes Some May Find Offensive. Mature Audiences Only.

Possibly one more. Something different?

RE: The Following Post Contains Concepts Some May Find Distressing. Mature Audiences Only

Oh, I know you'd do anything for spankies!

One more, something different?

RE: Female Characters With More To Offer Than Just Holes To Screw? What Was I Thinking.

One more, something different?

RE: Female Characters With More To Offer Than Just Holes To Screw? What Was I Thinking.

I just wanted to say that your thread is well written and FUNNY! I love it.

RE: Female Characters With More To Offer Than Just Holes To Screw? What Planet Am I On!

Thanks, I'm glad someone appreciates my sense of humour.

Another futile bump on the road to nowhere.

RE: Female Characters With More To Offer Than Just Holes To Screw? What Was I Thinking!

I laugh with a tinge of sadness when I read your titles.

RE: Female Characters With More To Offer Than Just Holes To Screw? What Was I Thinking!

Oh, your sense of sadness probably does not reach anywhere near the same level as mine :( But I'm glad I can make you laugh, XD

And to the person below me. Thank you for hitting the 'reply' button and repeating every single word of my entire thread. It doesn't look messy at all. Now, if your post was at least intelligible, so that I actually had some idea of what you were attempting to convey, it may have been slightly more tolerable :)

Mr Quixotic said:
STATUS: NOW CLOSED (Pending discussions with potential partners, will re-open when/if necessary)

The following thread contains themes of sarcasm and hyperbole, and adult concepts, which may potentially distress or offend some readers. Mr Quixotic would like to advise that it is suitable for Mature Audiences Only (18+, an ability to think/act for themselves, and in possession of a sense of humour).

Writing samples can be found here:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56149&pid=1445996#pid1445996

I've become bored with plots that are all about what happens to the poor, helpless (hopeless?), submissive female, which appear to make up approximately 99.99% of all requests around here, so I'm looking for something never before seen on Blue Moon.

Yes, Ladies, I'm asking for one of your characters to locate that capacity for independent thought so kindly gifted by evolution to us all (incredibly, I do mean all, even those lacking a Y Chromosome) then - here comes the unique and outlandish part - actually utilise it to do something all by themselves. I know it must appear a mind-boggingly adult concept, and so much more far-fetched and fantastical than even those non-existent vampire and werewolf creatures you like to portray, but It won't kill you, I promise. Once we're done, we could submit it to 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not'. Think of the fame.

What I’d like, is to play against a female with the strength of character, intelligence, and confidence, to, for once, take ownership of her own sexuality, and her own life, rather than one too weak of mind and/or lacking the emotional maturity to assume responsibility for her actions and desires.“I'm nothing but a pathetic, impotent, walking, talking, submissive cliche, incapable of locating my own ass without a map, compass, and a male to show me how to use them" does become tedious after a while. As does being the one required to make every creative decision in the scene.

I realise that I should be exiled from the roleplaying guild, and banished to the hellfires of purgatory for all eternity, for even daring to suggest that a female character have depth, and contribute to story direction and plot, but what can I say? I'm a man who knows what he wants. If all your character can do is respond to my character's actions, has no personality to call her own, is incapable of independently adding anything of note to the scene, or of providing any unpredictability to the story, I'm not interested. It's what makes the difference between it being a collaborative effort, and me simply being asked to provide you with female masturbatory material.

If it's the latter you're after, click here. The tales are pre-written for your reading pleasure, so you won't even have to pretend to do anything yourself. Just insert your character's name where appropriate. I don't care how talented of a writer you are, I'll take a great partner, with less literary skill, over an amazingly literate 'writer', who brings nothing of her own to the table, story-wise, every single time.

Am I asking for a sexually dominant female? Not at all. My characters can dominate, believe me, and enjoy doing so, but I like my roleplays to contain multi-faceted personalities, and realistic motivations. I won't play the stereotypical, one-dimensional, "My character is male, therefore he wants to dominate and fuck your character, for no other reason than that she happens to be female, and breathing" type roles. Yes, for the 0.000001% of you still with me, your character being female is one of my kinks. Breathing is optional.

Does it mean I expect a female to show some sexual initiative, imagination, and creativity of her own? Yes, but despite what many seem to think (deliberately misconstrue?), the words some and all are not one and the same. Here's a handy little reference for those who refuse to take my word for it: http://dictionary.reference.com/.

Do I want a promiscuous slut? Again, not at all. That is, unless your definition of a promiscuous slut is any female with the temerity to have sexual desires and/or one who dares act to satisfy them. If that is how you define it, then I respectfully suggest you move to the 1950's, clean the house, tie the apron strings, chain yourself to the sink (kinky, huh!), and ensure dinner and a pair of slippers are awaiting hubby's arrival. Do a good job, and he may pay you an allowance.

Am I looking for pure smut? No, in fact quite the opposite. Whilst I enjoy sexually based / sexually themed roles, and I do want the story centred around some sexual dynamic(s)/kink(s), I'm not looking for pure smut or even mostly smut. The more I write, the more I find that copious amounts of it bores me. It's the sexual 'scenario', buildup, foreplay, tension, character interaction, and 'possibilities' of a particular situation, that interest me, more than 'fucking'. An intrinsically sexual, character-driven plot with smatterings of smut, rather than lots of smut with little plot. However, don't let that fool you into thinking I'm looking for vanilla, or 'slice-of-life' romance. A little (or a lot) of kink and/or taboo adds to the fun.

As for plots/scenes, I don't have anything specific in mind , though I have quite a few possibilities rolling around in my head. Plotting, to me, is the easy part and I prefer to do that with a partner so that both our preferences can be incorporated. Also, to be honest, I don't really expect to receive any responses as the entire concept of playing anything but a weak, simple-minded, submissive female, with no motivations of her own, appears foreign to most. Maybe it just requires too much creative energy. No harm in trying though, huh? However, I do have some plots, and more information, on my other thread, and F-List.

I prefer to play on PM's, and am possibly open to threads. My posts are usually anywhere between five hundred to a thousand words, but that's changeable, depending on my partner. In the highly unlikely event that you're thinking of messaging me, please note that I don't respond to one-line PM's, or those which give me very little information to go on as far as your own likes/dislikes go, and that if that if any request doesn't match the theme of my thread/s, I'll be saying no. If it's apparent you don't even understand the theme of my threads (which happens more than I would have thought humanly possible), I'll reply, perhaps with sarcasm, but most likely not at all.

Finally, if anyone actually made it all the way through that wall of sarcasm above, it's been mentioned by a few people that they've been intimidated by my threads, or worried about messaging me. Honestly, there's no need for concern, it's just my previous attempts at being more subtle didn't work, and I continued to be bombarded with the same-old, cliche, 'please be my Master, and tell me what to do' and 'I'm female, what other reason do you need to want to have sex with me' (Hint: A personality!) requests.

If you have an idea of where I'm coming from, and what I'm looking for, you'll be surprised at how friendly, easy to work with, and non-intimidating (unless you enjoy that sort of thing!), I can be :).

Current Roleplays:

A debt of gratitude goes out to my current partners, for not only being great writers, but for also playing characters with an independent will who are enjoyable to write against (and no, for once I'm not being a smart-ass, I mean every word).

PM
I've Come to Stare, You Want Me To to Stare? - Malicious Lullaby - (Feb '14)
Tessa Arcadia Meets Her Match - AndNich - (Feb'14)
Breaking Free - Anon - (Jul '14)
Goldilocks And The Three 'Bears' - CyanideDisaster (Jul '14)

Thread
Internet Killers - DovaKitten - (Sep '14) (Warning: Very dark content)

My favourite responses to this thread.

They've restored my faith in humanity, and proved that some hope still remains for the female of the species. (I do have some others, not quite as complimentary, and unfit for publication!)

"It can be hard to find quality characters, I can imagine even moreso with female 'submissives' who are nothing but a sack of potatoes to drag around............ I just wanted to drop a line, tell you I enjoyed the wit and scathing sarcasm in your post."

"I am dying at your thread titles every time they're changed to something new. What's equally amusing (if not more) is the style in which you wrote the threads. It strikes the perfect balance between lighthearted fun and dripping sarcasm, and the whole "endangered species" and "individuality" titles are the icing on the cake.

Keep on doing you"

"Your request thread had me nearly busting a gut at some points. Your level of smart-assed and yet entirely honest sarcasm was amazing. Given everything that I read in it, you are definitely an excellent writer and you are not demanding too much in the slightest, and anyone who says otherwise is most likely a jackass."

"As you have said, you should be shot and stuffed for even uttering your request, but it is the truth, and we need more writers like you. In a roleplay, there are two parts, and neither one should do all the work, I have found that the story goes stale if that happens.

I simply wanted to let you know, I enjoyed it immensely."

I utterly agree detail is a most, most of this shit is so alluring am open to anything.w

Meant Not alluring first time on sorry so fucking horny need good writing though as a wrtier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom