Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Craving something different (PM/Email)

andy6943 said:
Hi all,

I have my hands full at the moment with plots that are all about ‘what the male makes the female do' (hence why my other thread is closed for now) so, as the title states, I'm looking for something a little different than what can usually be found on here.

What I’m craving is to play against a female character with the independence and intelligence to take responsibility for her own sexuality, rather than one who appears to want to assuage her guilt for enjoying something kinky by being able to say “It only happened because a guy made me do it”.

Does that mean I’m looking for a promiscuous slut? Not at all, unless your definition of a promiscuous slut is any female who dares act on her own sexual desires. If that’s how you do think, I respectfully suggest you move out of the 1950’s.

Does it mean I'm looking for pure smut? No, I like my smut with a lot of plot. Does it mean I won’t be / am not dominant? Not at all. Does it mean I want a sexually dominant female? Again, not at all. I just want a female who isn't scared to display some sexuality not forced upon her by a male - an intelligent, independent woman who isn't ashamed of her own desires, no matter how 'depraved' (or not) they may be. I'm not asking for anything my character won't be capable of himself.

I don't have any particular plots or settings at the moment (though I have some concepts) as I honestly don't expect to get any responses. No harm in trying though, huh?

My f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/andy69433

I prefer to play on PM's, but email is also an option. My posts are generally between two and paragraphs, but can do longer or shorter, depending on my partner. There's more information on my usual thread.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=50144

I'll do this rp with you! c:

RE: Lit Male craving intelligent and creative females (PM/Email)

Here's a bump for you Andy.

RE: Lit Male craving intelligent and creative females (PM/Email)

Thanks for the bumpies. I'm blaming you for the fact that I just finished listening to the Rocky Horror soundtrack!

RE: Female? Creative? Intelligent? Great, step inside. (Lit Male for PM/Email)

bumpity bump

PM me. I am a creative and intelligent woman and love to make my own needs known. :)

Looking for one more

Hello, I read your thread and if I read right, you're looking for someone who doesn't need anyone to take care of her, can handle her own life, is rather confident in herself and isn't afraid to bitch someone out of they're crossing boundaries correct? If so I'm very interested in rping with you cause I enjoy that kind of role the most ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom