Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have returned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluefoot

It's been a while since I've last been on, but I'm back!

So, on with the info!

I prefer RPs that are more plot than smut. For me, a sex-filled, smutty RP gets boring very quickly. I need a story to go with it.

My Interests:
- Pokémon x Pokémon (can be Pokémorphs)
- along the same lines: Pokémon/morph (preferably Pokémorph) x trainer
- anthro x human/other anthro
- alien x human/other
- plain ol' human x human

Absolutely NO:
- Incest
- M/M (don't like it)
- Anal
- Oral
- Bathroom crap (pun intentional :))
- Tentacle monsters *shudders*

Please be literate (semi is acceptable, I'll work with it)! It's a pet peeve of mine.

Plot Ideas:
Pokémon/morphxTrainer: It's been a long, difficult journey, going up against Gym Leader after Gym Leader, and (insert name here) is ready for a break. His/Her starter Pokémon can tell, and he/she is willing to help his/her trainer relax before moving on to the next Gym.

Pokémon/morphxPokémon/morph: They happened to meet in (insert a habitat here) one day during the mating season. Before too long, their hormones got the better of them.

AnthroxAnthro/human: The next semester of the college year had just started, and as a freshman, (insert name here) had to get used to his/her schedule. He/She met another new student trying to find his/her way around the campus, and they hit it off really well.

AlienxHuman:
1. This is it. Aliens have decided that Earth is their next target of their universal conquest. Somehow, in their ravaging of the planet, a human gets stuck on one of the ships. She (not flexible on this one) is taken captive by one of the officers, and used as a sex slave.
2. It's the human race's first successful space exploration run, and they've discovered that they're not alone in the universe. An alien vessel has appeared on the craft's instruments. The captain goes out in the one-man pod to save his crew, only to find that the aliens are indeed friendly... very friendly.

HumanxHuman: ... I kinda have too many to list for this one... Suffice it to say that whatever you think of, except for what I say no to, it's probably in my mind.

If you are interested, PM me or leave a reply in the thread below. Please, if/when an RP is started, don't abandon it without letting me know that you're getting bored. I'll see, then, if there's any way we could salvage it.

I only play via threads or PMs. No AIM or YIM, or anything like that. I signed up to RP on this site, not elsewhere.
[/align]
Please do not send me a PM saying that you'd like to RP with no specifications, or saying that any of the ideas would work. You will be ignored if you do.

RE: Help me out here... (MxF ONLY)

Bump for changes.

Bump, still available for RPing.

*crickets*

Bump?

... bump...?

RE: Looking for Someone to RP with

Updated!

I'm sorting my stuff out, so those of you who've messaged me, be prepared to hash out some details. Or, if we've done that, expect to see a thread popping up/PM in your box soon!

RE: Come now, don't be shy... (M seeking F)

Bump for updates!

Bump for the hell of it... :)

Bump for new info.

iqdqcjwpcngms:vjwalc.,]z/21v/a@k]z:n/,zv9wka

... or, in other words, BUMP!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom