Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

college girl/nerd extremely detailed and experienced fem wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

4everiraira4ever

I'm looking for an experienced and extremely detailed fem to play a first person bro/sis role. I play on yim. And don't like roleplaying characters. I wanna play with the real u...sort of speak. Email me if interested see my other roles. This is just a quick thread.

My Turn ons include public, forbidden, watched, videotape, threesomes, orgies (if the mood strikes me), name calling ( I get really bad with that), calling daddy. Shouting and yelling so everybody knows were doing it. I like yoga pants, thongs, pigtails.

Scene 1: You and parents don't talk to.each other and to pay for college you have had to run a webcam show hooking up with guys. Unfortunately ur not making much money. You and ur best friend go to the club and make a bet if u loose u have to hook up with the nerdest guy there (me). U end up hooking with me drunkingly and end up posting the webcam video as a mistake. It ends up making a lot of money. U are ridiculed and made fun of but we make money everytime we hook up on camera. I end up getting u pregnant and u have to decide to stay with me or find a new boyfriend to hook up with on ur show.

Scene 2: Your father passed away leaving your family in enormous debt. Unable to pay for college you decide to run a webcam show hooking up with guys. The money is amazing and u coast a couple years. You are famous for screwing the entire football team. The money dries up and you decide to do another hooking up with the nerdest kid (me). After the show u cuss me out and then several weeks later u get a call from a adult film company. So broke u can't afford gas to get to the meeting. U get a taxi and decide to pay in other ways. U find out the driver is me I have changed my image. I get u to the meeting the hire u but u need a partner immediately. U go outside find me as a partner. I end up knocking u up and we fall in love.

Email me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom