Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let us proceed with the festivities...(MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3ngag3

Supernova
IMPORTANT NOTE! I AM ONLY LOOKING TO DO THE PLOTS FEATURED IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW! I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ANY NEW IDEAS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Due to the lack of available partners, I am once again looking for ladies who are willing to humor me with a roleplay or two. I assure you, the viewer, that I am an active, fun going and imaginative partner who will weave a tale that will delight the mind and burn the loins with passion.

But first...some guidelines.

Firstly, being a male IRL, I primarily plays male characters. I might play a female character or two if the situation calls for it, but other than that, I stick to the dudes. I expect my partner to also be female IRL and be willing to play male characters as well as female characters.

I also play multiple roles, though a lot of the time, I stick to one male protagonist at a time. That doesn't mean I won't play the occasional female or monster or whatever the situation calls for. And trust me, the plots I have WILL call for multiple characters. If you aren't comfortable with that, then I'm probably not the partner for you.

Dominance. Now, this is a tricky subject. What is dominance to you? Do you expect my characters to beat you, chain you and degrade you? It depends. My main characters are generally good nature guys who tend to treat women with respect or at least tolerates the presence of a female around them. When it comes to bad guys, I try to vary a little bit. They're not ultra violent or ultra perverse, but they do drive a home a sense of fear in the damsels or heroines they come across with their actions. Dominance in the bedroom is a whole different story, however. The plots I will present will usually have a strong female lead who, not only is able to kick a lot of ass, but is able to assert herself in the sack, whether it involves overwhelming her partner with physical affection due to love, or using him as a source of nourishment or even to make others around her jealous. Generally, my male leads will be...overwhelmed at first. But throughout the course of the stories, they'll learn to be more assertive and even at some points give the female lead more than she bargained for.

Now, on to literacy. I know we all get that sense of writers block every once in awhile. Hell, it takes me awhile to come up with a half decent post on some occasions. But eventually, posts have to be made and the story has to progress. And when that time comes, I would at least expect my partners to be able to hammer out at least two paragraphs in a single post. Spelling isn't really a problem for me as long as I can make out the lines my partner is trying to convey. Just please, for the love of god, use punctuation though. I couldn't tell you how many times someone has forgotten to put quotes or periods or even commas in their posts thus making things much harder to read.

Characters. Okay, here's what usually ends up being the deal breaker for most people looking to roleplay with me. My main characters are almost always human. Yeah, I might play the occasional demon or monster or something non-human like that, but I just can't seem to capture the same passion in those types of characters than I do my human characters. As for the characters I wish for you to play...well...the skies the limit, really. I do have a preference towards non-human characters though. Succubi, monster girls, aliens, anything that looks human enough, but has very distinct features that indicate that they are from a different species other than our own.

And lastly, activity. I know we all have busy lives and can't be on here all the time. But for the times you are here, I hope that you'll be able to post at least once or twice a day. So many of my roleplays have gone unfulfilled because my partners have either left the site or have been gone so long that, when they finally do return, they've lost all their passion for the roleplay that they were doing with me. It makes me a bit sad, but I guess that's the price I pay for using forums to engage in these kinds of activities.

Okay, now that we got that out of the way, I am now going to present a list of plots I would like to do. If you are interested in any of these, shoot me a pm and tell me which one you picked.

In The Name of Revenge

This is the story of a young man who has dedicated his life to a single purpose: The extermination of a particularly nasty and powerful demon that took from him his childhood. As if it were something out of a nightmare, it appeared one day right out of the blue and began wiping everything off the map. Through some miracle or another, he ended up being the only survivor. After being taken in by a kindly wizard, he soon begins to learn the art of magic and spell casting. But despite being somewhat proficient in his craft, he held a sense of rage and sorrow in his heart. This conflict within turned him towards the forbidden arts, particularly, demon summoning. Surely, a demon would be able to kill one of its own kind without much trouble, right? Forsaking his teachings, he steals himself a tome of summoning and disappears into the woods to perform this forbidden ritual. Upon its completion, he finds himself face to face with an alluring beauty from beyond the mortal plane. She is strong, beautiful, passionate and is all too willing to help the young man with his task. All he had to do was give up his soul to her when it was completed...

The Hidden World of the Succubi

Ages ago, an ancient race of beings entered our world. They were given the name Succubus as they were known to steal away the strength of man with but a single touch. But despite this oddity of theirs, they were actually quite peaceful and only wanted to escape the terrors that their own world held for them. In the present day, they now live amongst us in secret, the stigma of legend, myth and paranormal surrounding their existence. But all has not been peaceful in their lives as of late. There have been rumors of strange monsters breaking into our world, terrorizing the human inhabitants and consuming Succubi whole as if they were some kind of food source. Four young girls, masquerading as high school students, have now taken up the fight against this menace. And for one young man, his world will be turned upside down upon learning of this strange new world that lay underneath his very nose.

From Beyond Time

In the future, the world is in ruin. The Monster Lord, her heart betrayed by a hero of legend, has sent her army of monster girls to run rampant across the land, leaving nothing but devastation in their wake. The hero stands alone now, save for a single angel who has been his constant companion throughout his journey to stop the Monster Lord's evil plot. His power is on a grand scale, but not even he is able to put an end to the menace now threatening the very existence of the world he loves. Now, he and the angel are alone and surrounded by a force solely dedicated to putting an end to the source of their queen's misery. Tired in both body and mind, the hero comes up with a desperate plan to save his companion and maybe even the world. With the last of his strength, he opens a portal in time and sends the angel through to the past so that she can meet his younger self and prevent the tragedy he started from repeating itself. The angel soon comes upon her beloved partner, but he is nothing like she expects. He is dirty, rude, crass and wants nothing to do with being a hero, no matter how much he is pressured to do so. The Monster Lord of the future, however, is unmoved and decides that the best way to cure her ailing heart is to make it so that the hero never came to be in the first place. Unable to travel to the past by herself, she instead sends her minions to meet him and 'persuade' him to taking a different path in life, perhaps one of sex and debauchery...

Up Into Hell

They came from beneath the Earth one day. Demons. Though mankind had achieved technologies beyond our imagination in the future, they were soon outmatched by the invaders massive numbers, physical strength and mystical prowess. Hundreds of years have passed since that day and the Earth is now a barren wasteland. The sky is painted blood red. Cities that once stood as a pinnacle to mankind's greatness now lay ruined and buried and in their place, a medieval hierarchy now ruled by the strongest of demons. But humanity is not forever lost. Having been driven underground, they have established the last human colony of Gaia. Though they are able to sustain themselves, they know that it cannot last. To find the answer to their salvation, an elite group of soldiers are sent to the surface to recover lost technology in hopes of using it against the demon hordes that now occupy the world above. They are known as The Scavengers and though they are the best of the best, the rate of survival amongst them is low. But those who do return alive are showered with fame and praise. For one soldier, this is a dream worth fighting for. But when faced with the reality of the surface world, all that he desires is survival and soon enough, he is left to fend for himself. He is not alone, however. Rumors of a particularly nasty demoness have surfaced. Labeled a traitor to her own kind for going against their laws, she travels the world of her own accord, toying with both human and demon alike to get her jollies. What will happen when she comes across this lone human, who's desire to survive is able to move even her cold, uncaring heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom