Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silent's Search: Futa//f

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentGifts

Meteorite
Introduction

Hello, I'm Silent. I'm rather new to this site and to be honest, I'm rather new to roleplaying out adult scenes as well. I have been roleplaying since 2009, starting with GaiaOnline, then moving on to a few other sites, then back to Gaia (yes, I know, I'm rather obsessed with that site)...moving on!

I'm Asian, but I don't have an accent when I talk. I am a student in university, so I don't always have time to be online. Sometimes I will be on 24/7, and other times I will be on about...once or twice a month. It really depends. Life sucks, I know.

I do not and will not roleplay with men. I don't have a thing against guys, but I just don't feel it with men the way I do with women. Yes, I am a woman, and I am probably a lesbian but I'm still a bit shaky about my position on that. Anyways, I just don't find the male body attractive, with its flatness and muscles and chest hair and curve-less waists...yea, not my type.

My libido is a bit strange. Sometimes I will be extremely and very horny, and other times I just don't feel it at all. With that said, I want a good mix of smut and plot in my roleplays. I like plot. Sometimes it turns me on (yea, I know. It's weird). A roleplay with nothing but smut gets old and boring and dies very quickly. A story with plot goes on.

I am generally a dominant character. I can play passively, but my character is still the dominant one in bed. Always. So, please don't ever send me a request asking me to play a sub. It's not happening.

Rules

• As I've mentioned, I don't play with men. I don't care if you're also playing a female character in our story. If you bring a male into the bed for my character to sleep with, the roleplay is done and we are not continuing further. That, or your male character is going to be cut into pieces for my character to feed to stray dogs. I suppose I don't mind having a male play a female character, but I've never tried it before so we shall see about that...
    If you are a male and want to roleplay with me, don't tell me you're a male. I don't want to know or it might just lessen your chances of roleplaying with me.
  • One of my major kinks is futanari/hermaphrodite. There are two rules to this kink: I'm playing the futa and I will not play with you if you're a futa. I know some people like futa//futa but that is not an option for me. I'm the only one with a dick, or no one gets it at all.
  • If you want to RP with me, shoot me a PM. I notice PMs much more easily than thread updates.
  • I do not roleplay through IMs. To be more exact, I don't roleplay off site. This is the site where the roleplay idea formed. This is the site that roleplay will stay.
  • Gore, Scat/Piss, Vore, Heavy Bondage, Extreme Pain, Mutation, and just about anything extreme is out of my comfort zone. If you want to roleplay with one of those elements in it, you're talking to the wrong person.

Requirements
I would consider myself a semi-literate roleplayer. This means that I can type up an average of 2 paragraphs with good grammar and a decent amount of details. Of course, I can always increase my own posts to about 4-5 good and well detailed paragraphs.
I don't expect novels out of you, but I do expect you to write at least one good, decent paragraph with enough details for me to work with.

There is one detail I would like to mention. As I've said before in my introduction, I'm new to this site and to adult roleplays in general. Therefore, the replies I make while our characters are heating things up in bed might be shorter and more primitive than my usual posts. This is where you come in. I learned to roleplay by reading others' replies and incorporated their writing style into my own. That is how I learn and that is how I intend to learn. Just because my replies to you aren't as good as my normal replies doesn't mean you should lower the quality of yours. Keep the quality consistent, and I shall match mine to it.

F-List
F-List

[/size]
Some Stories
The bolded roles are the ones I'm playing. [strike]Yea, they're both futa//f but it's only because I can't think of any good f//f stories atm. They can both be turned into f//f, but I want to play these stories strictly as futa//f[/strike] I am no longer playing plain f//f rps for now. Futa//f only!

The Spider (this one's mostly smut) - Princess (futa) x Huntress(f)
A Princess was captured by a Spider demon that roamed the Dark Forests. The King has hired and sent hundreds of men and warriors out to find his daughter. All of them returned with pale, soul-less faces and none of them were able to find the princess. A request was sent to a brave hunter to find the Princess. However, the hunter had gotten old and was in no shape to be hunting demons. His daughter took his place and ventured into the Dark Forest to find the Princess. In the mean time, the demon that took the Princess had died the day after it kidnapped her. The Princess had spent the past few years surviving the Dark Forest, but her prolonged stay in the forest had changed her. When the huntress ventured into the forest to find her, the Princess fell in love and vowed to make her hers.

The Academy (a good mix of smut and plot) - Old friend (futa) x new student (f)
A high school student suddenly found herself different, powerful, more...supernatural. She has no control over that power, but when her parents found out, they tried to hide it. When she accidentally hurt someone, they received a letter, inviting their daughter to a school where she can be "safe" from the world. Her parents sent her away without enough time to say goodbye. Four years ago, one of the girl's classmates, a friend, disappeared. This friend left without a word, not even a post card, letter, email, or a text. She just vanished. Now the girl is stuck in a school full of "monsters" just like her, and strangely enough, she met the friend she lost four years ago. However, the two reunited as strangers, for they have both changed to the point they were almost unrecognizable to each other. They feel that connection between them, but their minds are unable to register the relationship. Now they just need to survive the Academy and sort out their own personal problems.

Teddy Bear Love - Teddy bear (futa) x girl (f)
"Life will reside in things which have been held precious for 100 years."
A little girl receives a teddy bear from her grandmother on her fourth birthday and was told to take good care of it because it was a very old and very precious doll. On that night, the girl made a wish. "I wish that my teddy bear can become human and be with me forever." The little girl became very fond of the teddy bear and has slept with it every night growing up. Even now when she's all grown up and has moved out to live on her own in this world, she still holds that old teddy bear dearest in her heart. One evening the girl came home after a breaking up with her lover and had planned on crying about her day to her old teddy bear. However, where her teddy bear once sat on her bed now slept a woman who wore the same ribbon as the bear.
Little did the girl know, the legend of life in things held precious was true, and the teddy bear she held precious had finally become a hundred years old. Over the years, just as the girl had become fond of the bear, the bear had become fond of the girl. In love, even. Now that the bear has finally obtained a human body, it is time to return the love she had been given for so long...of course, love can take form in more ways than one, and the teddy bear wasn't satisfied with only one type of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom