Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

City of Turmoil (Sexy and PhantomSentinel)

Elyse swallowed hard when his thrusts got even more intense and started to shake her body. After a few minutes, she could feel his hot cum flowing into her, making her smile and kiss him. "Aaah...Grim...that hot thing inside me feels amazing..." she told him. She really thought Grim was probably the most handsome man she'd ever seen...but she was a bit shy to admit it.

Grim smirked slightly, slowly pulling himself from her slit. "I'm glad you feel that way." I doubt this will be our last time together. You are a sexy thing." He teased, kissing her slowly. His hands idly wandered her body, caressing, exploring curves and fluttering over sensitive places, teasing her. He wondered how rough he could get with her. Or if she liked it rough.

Elyse smiled and caressed the skin of his back while kissing his lips lovingly. "Oh...thanks Grim...that's really nice of you. I think you are also one hot man," she teased him and kissed him once again. He just couldn't get enough of how much she liked him. "What do you want to do now, Grimmy?" she asked him teasingly with a giggle.

Grim smiled slightly. "Don't thank me yet. I get rough when I'm horny." He laughed. "But now, now I want to see what kinds of powers you possess. What you can do to help me win this war. I'm tired of wasting my time on fighting the other clans when I could be using my time in better, more pleasurable ways." He said with a smile. "Tell me Elyse... Would you remain nude for me? You're so sexy and I do love looking at your bare body." He said with a smile and a kiss.

(Sorry for taking so much time! College is really taking all of it!)

Elyse listened to his words and nodded back. She was curious as to what war he was refering to, but she was obviously going to help her boyfriend's side. "Of course I'd help you with...whatever war is going on. I know little of magic though, as my father kicked me out of hell before I could start taking Dark Arts classes." She didn't think of a second to dressing again, she wanted to remain naked with him. "I only know two spells by heart, this one is to defend yourself from pursuers. Tenebraum Iaculat!" After chating those words, a beam of pink energy escaped her hand in a wave-like shape and clashed to the wall, disappearing with a "poof" as it hadn't caused any damage at all. "Yes...I...lack any strength as of now. This is the other one, Supernatet!" With his second spell chanted, she pointed at a table with her hands and it glowed red for a second. She lifted it from the ground less than a inch before it fell down. "Oh well...I'm kind of useless without practice. Do you know where my book is?" she asked, laying back with him and cuddling into his side, planting a kiss on his lips.

(I feel you.)

Grim watched silently, wrapping his arms around her as she finished, smiling slightly. He was glad she didn't even bother with clothing, it pleased him to watch her slender, slightly curvy body move. Her small, perky breasts were perfectly sized.

Her feats of magic made him grin. "Wonderful. I'd love to see what you could do with practice. Your book is in my office." He gestured to the room where she had been first brought to, bound and gagged.

Elyse wanted to get up and get it, but she was too comfortable with her handsome boyfriend. "I'll get that later...I don't want to let you go," she said with a cute smile and kissed him once again. Maybe the next day when she woke up she would get it. "I'll help you with everything, Grim. Don't worry about it. You have my word...and my love."

Grim smiled softly. "Hmm. That's just fine with me." He truely didn't care if this girl thought of him as her boyfriend, though he wasn't truly attached to her. She was powerful, and sexy. Those two things made her worth keeping around. And if she wanted to think that he loved her, that was fine by him. His hand lazily caressed her side as they lay next to each other.

With a small smile, he whispered to her. "You know... Vampires have amazing stamina. Give me a few more minutes and we could go again...perhaps you'd like to lead the action this time?" He whispered teasingly, kissing slowly down her neck.

Elyse moaned softly as he placed kiss down her neck, making her excited once again. She couldn't believe he could go at it again, and it was more unbelievable that he wanted HER to lead it this time. But she would try, nonetheless. She had zero experience at it, though. "Ok my darling. We'll wait..." she told him teasingly and hugged him tightly, placing several kisses on his chest.

A few minutes past, them just gazing into each other's eyes. Then with a smile, he kissed her passionately, rolling the pair of them over so she lay atop him, in the dominant position, allowing her to explore and play with his body as she wished. With his stamina, he could cum several times for her, even getting her to orgasm two or three times before he could. He wanted to see what she would do with his body when in control- whether she would seek her own pleasure, or seek to pleasure him. If the latter... He could probably slowly turn her from lover into almost his slave, ready to pleasure and do whatever he most desired.

Elyse smiled at him when he put her on top of him with his member right under her slit, which still had his sperm from before deep inside her. "Mmm...does my sweet Grimmy want pleasure?" she asked naughtly and slowly slid his manhood inside her once again, making her blush and moan in pleasure. She started to ride him a bit slow at first and then she quickened the pace, his long shaft making its way completely inside her and each time it sunk entirely, she moaned. She put one hand on his chest keep balance and the other rubbed his balls as to stimulate him. "Oh baby...I...love you..." she whispered and rode him harder now, her little and cute breasts bouncing up and down.

Her instant desire to have him inside her was super sexy, and he groaned softly as she sank herself down on his erect member. Her small, bouncing breasts drew his eye as she plunged up and down atop him. "Mmm. I love you too, baby..." He groaned, back archons his hips moved up in time with her thrusts, adding a little more force to the fucking. Her hand playing with his balls added another level of pleasure to the experience, and made him wonder how it would feel for her to suckle and lick at his balls, worship his cock. That would be something to try.

After a few moments, she leaned down and kissed her lips, then trailed kisses down his jaw-line and to his neck, where she stopped every few kisses to bite him and lick him softly, leaving a mark each time. She was really enjoying all this action, and she hoped he was as well. She was really trying everything she somewhat knew, even though she had zero experience. She was glad to hear that he loved her too, and in fact she really meant it. Even though his dark and obscure intentions were nothing similar to her sweet ones, she indeed was starting to fall in love with him.

Her kisses, nibbles, and licks brought a smile to his lips before another groan slipped past them, her hips rocking against his hardness. He had so many twisted desires for her that she couldn't imagine, but those slid from his mind as she suckled at his neck and pleasure began to boil up inside him. His hands came to her sides, lightly caressing her. One slid to pinch and lightly twist one of her nipples, teasing that sensitive bud as the other hand fondled her perky little tits.

Elyse smiled at him as he held her hips tightly and thrusted into her. That really showed how much he wanted her. Slight and sweet moans escaped her lips when he played with her breasts, actually causing a lot more pleasure. Her insides quickly tightened and she kissed his lips once more. "Gr-Grimmy! I'm really close!" She moaned loudly.

Back
Top Bottom