Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

City of Turmoil (Sexy and PhantomSentinel)

The city was at war with itself.

Unknown to the normal folk, vampiric crime lords ruled over gangs in four sections of the city, four gangs fighting for control. There were the Silverwings, who claimed the northwest district, full of the wealthy artists and actor types. Then the Swifts, who took the southwest, where the younger, poorer types lived in mass, and crime ruled the streets. Then the Dragonbloods, who ruled the middle class area and held control over much of the drug sales of the city. Finally, in the southwest, the Bloodhounds controlled the factories and production yards.

Grim Inganni was The Lord of the Silverwings. He was the vampire in charge. Nothing happened in their area without his permission. Any crime needed his approval. Failure to do so would end badly. And any new comers had to be brought to him to be approved. Basically, if you weren't human, you weren't safe from his rule.

And he loved it.

He surrounded himself with loyal servants and willing sluts. He manipulated others and had expanded their influence over the few years of his control. Despite his relative youth (he had been turned at twenty eight, making him look young, and he was only about seventy some in human age). His black hair reached the nape of his neck and sharp green eyes watched everything.

He was going to be the only leader of vampires in the city. No matter how he had to do it.

Rejected by Lucifer himself, the only daughter of the ruler of Hell, Elysa Jorg, had been ordered to be expelled from her father's sight when she failed to torture souls. Unlike her siblings and her father, she didn't enjoy to kill people. She was a sweet and loving demon who didn't enjoy killing or torturing at all. And so, in a blink of an eye, the beautiful redhead was thrown into the busy streets of...some city in the USA. She didn't know where exactly, but she recognized the buildings and the people as wealthy persons. She only had her spells book with her, but she didn't know how to cast any of them as she had just learned how to cast spells.

Elyse was 16 years old, and at that age, Lucifer's other children had already slaughtered dozens of people. But she could barely punch someone, and Lucifer didn't stand any weaklings. Her body was quite frail and beautiful. She had a pale complexion and a skinny figure, with still developing breasts who were a bit flat, and thin legs. Her butt, however, was something that was toned by her reduced breasts. Elyse was only wearing a pair of jean shorts, a t-shirt, a bra, underwear and red Converse. She didn't know how she got that, but at least the demons who warped her there were good enough to dress her like that. Her beautiful and pale legs could be clearly seen, along with her beautiful butt which was remarked by the tight shorts she was wearing. She felt uncomfortable everytime she walked by a boy and he looked back at her butt.

Elyse walked down the street only to find a gang of five persons standing in the middle of the sidewalk. She sighed shyly and tried to round them, hoping they wouldn't mind her. Her beautiful shining red eyes made her one of a kind.

But she didn't make it past them before one snatched her by her arm, dragging her into the circle. "Hello, pretty thing." He leered, eyes raking down her body. "You're not human. And apparently, you don't know the rules around here. All nonhumans have to go through Lord Grim before they are allowed in the district." He snarled, sound as if he only remembered this for a chance to get up close to her body.

The circle tightened around her, and a thick black sack was thrown over her head and tightened snugly around her neck. Her book was torn from her grasp, and the group picked her up and carried her flailing body into a nearby building.

When the sack was removed, she was bound to a chair, arms behind it, legs tied to the legs of the chair. In front of her, on a large, elegant chair that seemed to be cut from black stone, there sat a relatively young man, pale, with peircing green eyes.

"Well. What do we have here?"

Elysa whimpered when she was stopped by the gang-members. She didn't know how, but they instantly recognized her as something else...as someone who wasn't definitely a human. But before she was even allowed to speak, they took her book from her hands and tied her in a black sack. She feinted inside there and woke up hours later, but now she was tied in a chair with a wierd looking man in front of her.

The young man's voice sounded relatively calm, and that was something that made her sigh in relief. He wasn't like those psychos who tied her in a sack. "S-Sir....L-Listen...My name is Elysa Jorg...I come...well...It must be hard to believe...b-but I come from Hell. I'm a demon...but my father, Lucifer, didn't want me anymore because I wasn't evil, so he sent me here as a revenge. D-Do you know where is the book he gave me?" she asked shyly.

The man smiled, and glittering silver fangs appeared at the edges of his smile. "I have your book. And I believe your story. But... I'm reluctant to just let you go." He said, standing, and he walked over to were she was bound. "You are a sexy little creature. And I imagine you are very powerful, and I could use a little power for our fight." He continued.

He circled slowly around her, fingertips trailing across her neck and through her hair. "But most of all, you are the most beautiful being I have ever seen." He whispered, leaning in against her neck. He gently kissed at that tender flesh, dragging his fangs across her skin lightly. "And I do love to appreciate beauty."

Elyse gasped when she realized her kidnapper knew everything about her. She didn't want to fight though, she didn't want to mean, but she wanted to see why did he want her for. The cute demon shivered when he called her beautiful and started to drag his fangs over her really pale skin. She didn't want to say anything to make him angry though. "S-Sir...w-w-what do you need me for?" she asked shyly. "And would you give me my book back? I promise I will help you with whatever you have to do...please...Let me go...I am not a bad person."

Grim smirked as she shivered. "What do I want with you?" He responded sucking gently on the skin of her neck, leaving a small, nearly transparent mark there. "Firstly, I want your body. Every inch of your soft, tasty flesh. Second, I want you to use your powers to help me gain full control of this city." He said, and stood slowly, walking around so he was hovering in front of her, a few inches in front of her face. "If you comply with those two wishes, we'll get along just fine. Otherwise I will take what I want." He told her, his face calm but deadly, and his fangs glittered at the edge of his wolffish smile.

Elyse listened to his words and just sighed. She couldn't believe she had been less than a day in the human world and she had already been kidnapped by some random guy. When he sucked on her neck and whispered some words about using her body, that really made her blush. The red but transparent mark was evident on her pale skin. She then sighed and looked at him. "Fine...I'll do what you want as long as you do not hurt me...ok? But...can you release me from here, please?" she asked shyly, her wrists were starting to get sore and red from the tight ropes that tied her.

Grim nodded, a pleased smile on his face as she agreed to comply with his wishes. "Good girl." He said. Then he drew a wicked looking knife from his belt and cut away the ropes, sheathing it before picking her up easily, bridal style.

"Now, let's see what your sexy form looks like under these clothes." He said with a lusty snarl, carrying her from the room into another, where a large bed dominated most of the room. He placed her on the bed, his lips crashing to hers as his fingers moved to pull off her shirt and undo the button of her pants.

He was seriously considering keeping her, simply as a sex slave for his passionate needs. She was very sexy, what with her small, perky breasts and beautiful ass.

Elyse was satisfied when he cut the roped that tied her hands, leaving red marks on her wrists. Then, the gorgeous tall man took her into his arms as if she was his bride. She was liking him already, and if he was going to treat her nice and not like a damned whore slave that would beat her.

Her beautiful and pale cheeks turned absolutely red when Grim kissed her her and started to undress her. She smiled and helped him take off her shirt, revealing her little and beautiful breasts. After taking off her remaining underwear, her womanhood was exposed to him. Trimmed and very-well treated, it looked really nice and a true sign that she was indeed a virgin. "Please...don't be too rough...it's my first time..." she told him shyly.

(Sorry to leave you waiting!)

Grim smiled as her body was exposed to him. Her breasts were beautiful, though not large, they were perfectly perky and soft, like little peaks of sexiness. He lowered his lips to suckle on one cute pink nipple, his hand slowly sliding down her stomach to slide against her sex, exploring her bare folds. He was surprised by her willingness to give herself up to him. Ah well. Meant it would be easier to take her again and again in the future.

His lips moved away from her nipple and whispered in her ear. "Undress me as I play with your body, beautiful. I'll be gentle on you." He whispered, breath coiling hotly around her neck. Then he placed a passionate kiss against her neck , dragging his sharp fangs across her skin slowly.

A sweet and cute moan escaped her lips when the man proceedded to take one of her nipples into his mouth and touch her womanhood with one of his hands. His compliments made a her cheeks get coloured in a red tint. For some reason, she was really starting to like the man. His kisses and his fangs against her skin only served to make her even more wet. She slowly removed the rest of her clothing until the rest of her beautiful body was left for him to see. "H-Here...A-And thanks for being so nice...to me..."

"Mmm." He hummed approvingly against her flesh, nibbling slightly on her neck with his sharp teeth, leaving a little mark, as if marking her as his possession. "You taste wonderful. I wonder if you sweet pussy tastes just as good." He growled softly, and slowly began kissing down her body, lightly nibbling at the soft flesh of her breasts and stomach.

Then his lips reached her virgin sex and he placed a long, slow lick across those lips, coaxing them to open and allow his tongue inside. He could taste her arousal and how wet she was, and he was highly aroused by her scent.

Elyse's eyelids opened widely when Grim licked and sucked on her young and beautiful pussy, he was the first man to ever touch and kiss her like he was doing. He could tell how aroused and excited she was just from the ammount of juices that her womanhood produced. His tongue dancing inside her slit was such a pleasant feeling, and she couldn't get enough of it, but her reflexes made her twitch each time he hit a sensitive spot; her legs rose and tried to put together to prevent the pleasure to continue any further, but Elyse just stopped and let him continue. "Aah...Mr. Grim...Ah...It feels...incredible..." she whispered in an ever so shy voice.

Grim smiled, feeling her twitch and hearing her moan under the touch of his tongue. He could taste the massive amount of arousal juice she was producing, that musky sweetness pouring out into his tongue. He suckled it up, hearing her speak. He paused in his ministrations.

"Please, just call me Grim." He whispered to her, then plunged his tongue into her, suckling and teasing, his lips sucking on her sensitive clit, pushing her towards an orgasm. The. He would take her, when her cum had made her wet and horny and slick.

The arousal was too much, and within seconds a scream of pleasure was released from within her mouth, her fingers digging into his hair. This was her first orgasm, and it had felt extremely good. After the waves of pleasure secluded, she laid back and breathed heavily; her chest rose and fell with each breath she took. Her juices dripped into his mouth until she finished. "G-Grim...I...I loved that..." the virgin demon told the vampire shyly, her cheeks red in joy.

The vampire grinned, locking her sex clean and then licking her sweet, musky cum from his lips. "Well, pretty thing, we aren't done yet." He whispered to her, stripping off his shirt. He crawled up her body, pressing his lips to hers again as he slid out of his pants, revealing a lengthy, thick manhood, pulsing with arousal and hard as steel. He positioned himself at her entrance, head parting her damp lips and pressing into her, not quite entering her fully.

Elyse eyes' widened when he pulled out his big penis and pointed out towards the entrance of her slit. "Wow...Grim...that's really big...w-will you be nice for my first time?" she asked with a quite shy expression but still smiling in lust. She really wanted to have him inside right now and the teasing was starting to be unbearable. She reached up and kissed him with a smile. "Go ahead...take my virginity..."

"I'll be gentle, for your first time." He whispered against her lips. Things might be rough when he fucked her later though. He slowly pushed himself into her, his lips locked with hers, hands caressing her sides and breasts. When he had gotten about halfway in, he pulled out slightly before continuing his deep thrust. Finally he filled her completely, managing to get his entire cock within her sweet, tight body. With a soft groan he pulled halfway out, beginning a slow rocking pattern, in, out, breathing deeply.

Her words sort of calmed her down, but nonetheless she flinched in pain and dug her nails in his back when his member made its' way past her hymen, completely tearing it and claming her as his. However, the pain was short-lived since she inmediatly started to feel lots of pleasure coming from his slow thrusts. Slow, yet romantic thrusts. Her lips met his once again in a romantic kiss and laid back once again to fully enjoy how he was treating her. "Yes...Grim...I love that! Yes!!" She moaned.

At her moans of approval, he continued those slow thrusts, giving her time to fully enjoy every inch of his member as it slid deep into her hot tunnel. His hands wandered her body, caressing her hips, thighs, breasts, and sides. His tongue played across her lips, as if teasing her to open them and grant him entrance inside.

Elyse felt how slowly and nice he was being with her, actually making her enjoy her first time like she should. His tongue teasing her felt absolutely nice, and she let him inside her mouth in no time. She was now absolutely submissive to him, and he knew he had absolute control of her. "Ah...Grim...I like this a lot..." she moaned and hugged him to her.

He could hear her moans and smiled as their mouths moved together. This girl, the demon she claimed to be, was beautiful. He would certainly keep her around for sex. Part of him wondered just how kinky a devil might be. He would certainly find out. Not all their sexual escapades would be this slow, nice, or gentle. His breaths came in soft moans. "Mmm. You like being my lover, hm?"

Elysa was slowly getting closer to her orgasm, the more he thrusted inside her and kissed her lovingly. With a sweet tone, she answered his question, "Yes...Grim...I do like it...I like being your lover..." she whispered quickly as soon she tightened a lot around him and she orgasmed, the waves of pleasure running through her body. She laid her head back as countless moans escaped her. She really liked him, and loved the way he made love to her.

Grim grinned at her. "Good... You're sexy and beautiful... This won't be our last time." He promised. His own orgasm build as she squirmed around his cock, her moans of pleasure accompanying the clenching, milking motions of her sex around his thick manhood. His hand gripped her hips as he thrust deep inside her, orgasm slamming into him, cum surging into her body.

Back
Top Bottom