Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty Role-play? c; {{ MxF }}

• Thread starter ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ʙ

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ

Hey there, I've been very..sexual lately so if it doesn't bother you to may role-play with me? c: Please PM me if you would like to role-play one of these ideas! And I only roleplay by PM!

-Brother x Sister (Sibling Love) :
College aged brother comes back to babysit his sister, while parents are out. She finds his old box of condoms and teases him. And stuff happens c; Dominant female x submissive male.

-Brother's Friend x Sister (Take Off) :
My brother's friend is sleeping at our house and I get up to get a drink at the middle of the night. So did my brother's friend~! Dominant female and male.

-Rape (Caught Ya) :
Yeah kind of explains itself, just that my girl is a bit of a fighter c; dominant male x submissive female.

-Human x Superhuman (Ready, Set, Go!) :
My girl is just a normal human girl then she interacts with a male superhuman. cx Dominant male and female.

-Bad Girl x Bad Guy (Devils Kids) :
You have a bad guy, I have a bad girl, we're at a huge ass party. We keep teasing each other, then stuff happens. Like magic cx Dominant male and female.

-Demon x Human (Beware) :
Ooo more lustfulness xD Well I have a human, just normally walking down the sidewalk. Your demon, whose in human form, is actually wanting some action. He decides my human is it. Even though its mean't to be a one night stand. It ends up being a real relationship. Dominant male x submissive female

-Stripper x Customer (Waking Up In Vegas) :
So this plot takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada. My girl is a stripper, duh! And your guy decides to go to the strip club for some fun. He ends up getting a private and my girl is his stripper. When she strips and has fun with him. Maybe it'll turn into something more. Dominant female x submissive male.

-Survivor x Survivor (Lone Survivors) :
This plot takes place on a tropical island. My character and yours were on a lovely plane ride to Hawaii. But the plane crashed and only my and your characters survived. This turns into a whole bunch of smut and lust. Dominant male x female

-Teacher x Student (Science) :
So your male is a science teacher and I'm your student. I realize that I'm failing your class and use lust against you to make sure i get a A. Dominant female x submissive male.

{ Kind of still editing this part XD }

Kinks:
-Spanking
-Fingering/Fisting
-Tit fucking
-Face fucking
-Vaginal sex (receiving)
-Oral sex (receiving)
-Anal Sex (rare)
-Sex Toys
-Electric Toys
-Clothed sex