Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The bloodmoon queen (mpkdragon and angel123)

Lana opened her mouth to say something but he had already left, her shoulders slumped as she went over to the dress he had taken out yesterday. Quickly she undressed and slipped the blood red dress over her head before putting on the rest of the equipment, leaving only the helmet off. Lana started the fire and began to warm the stew that they had made yesterday as she waited for Silver to return. As Lana poked at the fire she thought over his words, "you might want to look the part." She frowned, did he not think she was capable? The thought of him not believing in her laid heavy on her heart. She knew she shouldn't be so upset about what he thought, but she couldn't seem to help it.

Silver come back with the wood and stairs at lana. "Wow." His eyes start at the bottom and slowly drift up the form fitting dress. "You look.....beautiful lady bloodmoon." His eyes linger upon lana's eyes wanting nothing more then to hold lana tighty. He looks away suddenly. "Im really sorry about earlier lady bloodmoon. I did not mean to...." He looks back at lana "if you want you can have the bed i don't mind the floor."

Lana blushed as Silver looked her up and down. "Thank you." She said with a small smile on her face. Taking a few steps towards him, she reached out and grasped his hand. "I don't mind sharing" She said as he looked up at him with her big green eyes. "it gets cold at night and it helps to share warmth." She bit her lip debating how to word how she felt. "I'm... I'm just not ready for anything else. Since you took the oath, I feel this connection to you and suddenly have all these weird feelings... but I barely know you which makes things even more confusing. Altogether I'm just not ready for the things you want... I'm sorry." She whispered as her head hung in shame and she dropped his hand.

(Nope its cool, I totally understand))

Silver smiles and bringes lana into his arms. "I feel the same lady bloodmoon. What happend earlier today was a....memory of my past. If you wish me to remain by your side then i will do so with patience and...hope that what this feeling is, it isnt just because of the oath." He shifts into his human form and smiles at lana kissing her on the cheek before heading to his bed and pulling out and chest from underneath it.

Lana smiles and presses herself against his chest with a sigh of contentment. "Thank you." She mumbled against his furry chest. She didn't mind him in wolf form, she actually enjoyed the softness of his fur against her skin. He didn't scare her in the least. No it was quite the opposite. What ever form he was in, he was a comfort to her and she felt slightly safer when he was near. Lana smiles as he kisses her cheek, then she climbs onto the bed and watches as he pulls out the trunk.

Silver opens the chest and looks at her legs and takes a deep breath. He turns back to the chest and brings out leather armor with a single shoulder pad on the right sholder. He slips it on and reaches back into the chest bringing out two leather wrist guards and slips them on tightening them and hidig the strings. He then brings out leather thigh guard and straps them on. Finally he take out a belt with his two daggers and fastens it around his waist. He looks at lana and sits down next to her. He leans in and whispers "is it bad that i want to...remove your dress before we leave."

Lana smiled as he sat next to her and leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder when he whispered to her. Lana blushed a bright red and and gave him a playful shove. "You shouldn't say such things." She scolded as she climbed off the bed, "And here I was thinking about giving you a kiss and all you can think about is getting me naked." She shook her head, "because every girls dream is to hear about how much a man wants to see them naked." She told him sarcastically as she grabbed her helmet and shoved it on top of her head, "Well guess what! Now you don't get a kiss nor do you get to see me naked."

Silver smiles and chuckles. He stands walking over to her he pokes the top of her her helm. "It doesnt cover your lips lady bloodmoon." He leans in close to lana. "Now i do want to see you naked but i want to earn it. I like to...hunt." He smiles and wraps his arms around lana pulling her in tight to him. "Besides..." He takes off her helm and looks into her green eyes. "The helm is just to hide you from our enemies we dont want them finding you right?"

Lana rolled her eyes as he pulled her close and took off her helm. She sighs dramatically before slipping her arms up his chest and wrapping them around his neck, "Its a good thing you like the chase, because I will tolerate no more of your shit, if you really want me treat me like a lady, not some village whore." She poked his chest for emphasis. "so no more crude whisperings, I expect cheesy make my heart melt lines and... flowers." She tacked on as a second thought. Then stretching up on her toes she softly, gently, lightly pressed her lips against his, only for a moment before pulling away. "I know its not the most convenient time." She said with a giggle, "But I don't expect to ever want anyone else, so if you are going to be my first and last... I want to be wooed." She bit her lip as she fought a smile, a little nervous about what his reaction will be.

He smiles and kisses her back. "Guess i can try wooing. Although im better at howling." He chuckles. "I shall be with you always lana. I can now see no one in my life other then you." He smiles and leans his head agianst hers. "My one and only." He takes her helm and puts it into her hands. "Now we must eat and ready ourselves. We must meet with cheif blackhorn if we are going to get allies." He goes over and begins to stur the stew. "Try praticeing some sword play while im cooking. The last time i saw you use a sword. Well you didnt make it very far."

Lana giggled at his joke and gently presses her lips against his once more before he pulls away. Setting her helm on the tabled and looking nervously up at him. "Well you see, I'm... I don't know how to fight. While I was at the castle I was secluded from everyone, it was only when I went into the village that I had any interaction with people. Everything I know I learned from books and I never found any books on sword play. The only book I could find was on archery and that I did teach myself how to do, I'm a fairly good shot as well, but I'm rubbish with a sword."

Silver rolls his eyes and chuckles. "Right then. Well while the stew heats up come with me." He walks to the entrance of the cave grabin two long thin stick from the wood pile. As he exits the cave and enters the clearing he tosses one to lana and holds his like a sword. "I will teach you how to fight then." He smiles. "There will be two lessons one before we eat and one afterwards. Now wehn we return with our allies we will spar agian. However the loser will have to do one thing of the winners choice." He grins. "Deal?"

Lana catches the stick but narrows her eyes, "No sex, no oral, no hand job." She immediately stated as she watched him suspiciously as she walks over to him. "And I don't think thats really fair, we both know you are going to win." She says in an annoyed voice. "There is no way I could get better than you in the short amount of time." She complained as she pressed one hand up against his chest and looked up at him with her big sad eyes. "Do you have to?" she asked as she pressed herself slightly against him.

Silver smiles and kisses her. "Fine no bet then. But i should at least teach you the basics." He puts his arms around her with the stick under her ass. He lifts her up a bit and kisses her deeply. He break away and smiles. "Your going to have to fight in the near future, and i dont want to lose you lana." He kisses her agian just as deeply. He let her down and places a hand on her cheek breaking away from her lips. "Your my queen and my soul mate. If im not around to protect you your going to need to fight until i ccan aid you."

Lana smiles as he kisses her and pulls her into his arms. She lets out a small squeal as he lifts her on the stick. Letting out a girly laugh as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Kissing him back as she pressed against him, feeling his warmth and comfort seeping deep into her skin. She sighs as he pulls away the first time, her hand slipping into his hair, "Yeah, well I don't want to lose you either." She said as she looked at him seriously before being pulled back to in a deep kiss causing her to melt against him. Slowly she felt him let her down, placing her feet back on the ground, however she was not quite ready to let him go. Keeping her arms tightly around him she buried her face in his shoulder and pressed herself tightly against him. "Just a few more seconds." she whispered as she clung not wanting to let him go, not ready to feel the cold that would take his place when he pulled her from his arms.

Silver smiles and runs his hands down her back. "Lana." He looks down at her lifting her head to look into his eyes. "My heart beats for you and as long as yours beats for me, you will never be cold agian." He kisses her softly. "Now i have to prepair you. So unless youd rather preocupy our time with in the cave in each others arms." He smiles. "You have to let go."

Lana groaned and held him tighter, "I would love you the rest of my life in your arms but not in the way you are thinking, at least not right now." She said with a sigh as she slowly loosened her grip until she let him go. "Alright, teach me your ways." She said with a laugh as she placed a hand on his cheek and stretched up to kiss his lips.

He smiles "thats what i thought." He grips the stick like a sword with the tip pointing down. "First i want to see you strike." He smiles at lana and spreads his feet one foot facing toward lana the other pointed to the side.

Lana frowned, she didn't like hitting people and had never been one to want to harm someone. But... she didn't want to disappoint him, he had made a vow to her, she didn't want to make him regret it. Her stomach clenched with worry as her hands wrapped around the stick as they would a bat. Her face twisted into what looked like a pained expression as she pulled the stick back and swung at his shoulder.

Silver raises his stick and parries her swing. He side steps and swings to give her ass a noce slap with the stick. Silver would chuckle and come up behind her gently rubbing were he hit her. "Here let me help you." Just like with cuting the vegitables he holds her hand and moves them to the right place. He pushes her legs apart with his and guides her hands with a over head strike and and sideways strike. "Nice and smooth." He whispers to her. "Now when ever you feel cold let your heart remeber this feeling and guide your movements." He kisses her neck. "I am always there no matter what."

Lana lets out a yep as he hits her butt and sends him a glare as he rubs it. But the moment she felt him press up behind her, she was like putty in his hands as he adjusted her movements. A shiver ran up and down her spine as he kissed her neck and she couldn't help but let a small moan escape from her lips as she involuntarily tilted her head so he had better access to her neck. "Silver." she murmured under her breath as he eyes slipped closed.

(I thought maybe we could slowly build up to sex, like maybe feeling her up, kissing her ears and neck and down her chest. Maybe start gentle at first and then move up.)

Silver smiles and wraps his arms around her waist completely forgetting what he was attempting to do. He kiss down to her shoulder. His hands drift down the front of her body slowly then back up. "By my ancestors. Your like cat nip to me when ever i smell or see you i just...." A loud sizzle interupts him and he look over to the stew. He curses and rushes over taking off the fire. He removes the lid and smells. Silver turn and smile his face red with embarassment. "Heh soups on." I his head he curses the damn stew for interupting him. "We'll have to work more on your sword skill but we could get a good bow from the allies we are going to meet today."
((Okay and sorry i was in one of my moods yesterday heh ill try and tone it down))

(lol no you're fine, I just want to keep it progressing with out her giving everything all at once. I'm trying to think of ways to build sexual tension, one thought I had was that they could be riding the same horse.)

Where ever he touches sends shivers through her body sending her body into a frenzy which she was suddenly jerked out of by the sizzle of his soup. She wanted to tell him to let it burn and just get back over her and kiss her but she knew she couldn't. She sighed and smiled back at him as she grabs two bowls for him to fill. She grins at his comment, "I think I'll be looking forward to next time." She says as she gives him a flirty wink that brings a blush to her own face.

Silvers face turns red as well wanting to bring her into his arms but he keep control and fills both of the bowls. "As will i my queen." He takes his bowl and kisses her cheek. He sits down at the table and begins to drink his stew. "Now there are three major forces here who will give us aid with out question." He takes another sip. "The minotaurs and centaurs are who we are going to meet with today." He pick out a chuck of meat an pops it in his mouth. "To get there quickly your going to have to ride me."

Back
Top Bottom