Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The bloodmoon queen (mpkdragon and angel123)

Mpkdragon

Super-Earth
"Thats because no one has ever met one." He says as he places the meat to the side. "We die as humans an we prefer to live as far away from others as possible." He looks over his shoulder. "Worgens are more man then beast. Unlike werewolves who cannot wontol themselves. We have full control over everything, when we change, how we act. And we live as long as elves do therefore we see many wars and kings come and go." He turns back to the deer carcass. "There were once five worgen tribes within the black forest now there are only four."
Silver stands and heads over to a iron pot and fills it with water. He takes it over to the fire so it can boil. He goes back to the meat and places one piece after another into the pot. "I used to belong to the bloodmoon pack however they are no more."

Lana listened intently to what he had to say about his kind, soaking in every word. "What happened to them?" She asked in a hushed tone. Lana wondered now a whole tribe could become extinct when no one knew about them to put them into extinction, unless they fought amongst other tribes. Lana looked up at Silver with her big green curiosity filled eyes and waited for him to reply.

Silver turns and looks at lana and chuckles a bit for he never had met any one who was so curious about his race. "Well after my father died I was next to take his place as alpha. However one of the other tribes," he pauses as he goes over to the table and opens up the brown bag and takes out carrots, potatos and a single onion. He takes the carrots and head back to the pot. "You see we have laws like any other society. One of them is if a rival tribe's alpha chalenges another alpha, the winner gains the members of the others tribe." He grabs a knife and begins to cut the carrots. "I lost." He keeps his face hidden from lana but his shoulders slup in saddness and disgrace. "So I my tribe is no more and our land belongs to the other tribe. Whats more I can not return unless i have a tribe to ....bet."

Lana nodded sadly, she could understand his loss, "How old were you at the time?" she asked as she she talked over to him and gently slipped her over his hand that held the knife. "I can do that" she softly said as she smiled up at him. "You've already made one meal for me, let me help with this one." gently she told the knife from his big calloused fingers, "I'm not totally useless." She told him jokingly as she slowly and awkwardly began cutting up the vegetables, "I may not be very good at it but I can help."

Silver smiles and walks to the back of the cave and moves a rock pulling out a bottle of wine. "I was." He pauses for a moment as he counts. "A hundred and thirty three which in human years is about seventeen." He places the bottle on te table and chuckles at lana stepping up behind her and placeing his hand over hers he helps guide her as she cuts the carrots. "And I'm goin out on a limb here and guess your next question. I am a hundred and thirty six." He smiles and lets go of her hand. "But i digress. I think i know of a way we can help each other. You get your kingdom back and I get a chance to redeem myself." He walks over to the table and rummages through it. "Were did I put it?"

((Does that mean there are more worgen years in the space of a human year, or that he was at the maturity level of a 16 year old?)

((Yeah think dog years at 13 they are an adult. They just look like a cirtian human age for a decade or two))

"Seventeen is pretty young to be fighting to lead your tribe." She told him honestly as she gave him a sad smile, she stopped cutting at she watched him slip behind her, taking her hand in his he guided her hand effortlessly across the cutting board. Lana grinned, impressed at his skill. But once he let go, her cutting went back to being as awkward as before, but Lana didn't really mind, at least she was helping a little. Lana paused when she heard him say he would redeem himself, a sick feeling washed over her, did he mean once she won back her kingdom he would use it to challenge the other tribe to get back his land. Lana did not like that idea, but she wasn't positive that that was what he meant and didn't want to offend him when he was being so nice to her right now.

Silver pulls out a scroll from the brown bag. "Ah found it." He clears his throat and unravels it. In his best kingly voice he read. "My royal subjects, it is with a heavy heart that say our beloved princess lana is dead. He was taken from her chambers by a horendus monster into the black forest and even though five ((or four cant remeber)) brave knights scraficed their lives to try and retrive her. The monster killed her and took her into the depths of the forest leaving nothin but a trail of blood. Even though many of our finest gaurds searched for her no body was found. Even i know that the odds of her survival are rare. I must pronounce her dead. As your new king i ask that you aid me in destroying this plagued forest and the barbaric beasts that live with in it." He looks up at lana "signed his royal highness." He puts the scroll down. "Seems like your uncle is killin two birds with one stone."

Lana's face turned a bright angry red as she stabbed the knife into the table. "That bastard!" She exclaimed heatedly, "I really shouldn't be surprised." Lana said as she shook her head and ran a hand through her hair. "What in the world am I supposed to do now!" Lana looked like she was about to cry, "They will never believe me now." She said referring to her fathers allies. "I've lost the sword which I was counting on to prove that I was his daughter and now he's proclaimed me dead, they will all think I'm a fake." Lana kicked at he tables leg in frustration.

Silver sighs and walks up behind her. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her into a hug. "I'm going to help you lana." He smiles. "And I know of other allies we can call upon to aid us." He lets her go and walks to the back of the cave, as he does he shifts into his worgen form his shirt ripi slightly but his pants stretch and remain on. He comes to the locked chest and sticks a claw into the lock and turns. The chest makes and loud click and opens. He reaches into the chest and brings out a blood red dress, a leather belt with three rubies embedid into it, a red steel helmet and a curved sword. He takes them to the table and sets it all infront of lana. "Ever heard of the bloodmoon queen?" He picks up the red steel helmet and shines it with his torn shirt.

Lana stiffened at first when she felt his arms go around her but then relaxed into them, it had been a long while since she had felt a gentle touch, her uncle had let on one come near her during her time at the castle. When he let go she seemed to miss the warmth of his touch. Following him to the back of the cave she watched as he shifted and pulled out a blood red dress and other things. Following him back to the table she shook her head. "No I haven't, who is she?" Lana inquired as she lifted the dress and held it up to herself before setting it back down and listening to what he had to say.

Silver smiles. "Long before your ancestors took the crown there was a young queen whos husband had died due to an illness. She became aware of a kingdom across the sea that wanted to take over her kingdom as well as her allies. When she asked her allies for help though they refused, wanting to protect their own land." Silver puts the helmet down on the table and picks up a potato and the knife, begining to peal it. "So she turned to a unknown ally of her kingdom that no one knew of. The bloodmoon pack. My great great grandfather was a friend of the king and the queen knew he would help her. So when she came to him he agreed to help, on one condtion. Since neither of them had heirs to their thrones, he asked that she bear his child. Having no choice she agreed." He pauses as gr cuts the potato up and puts the chunks into the stew. "Using an old ritural they made a contract in their blood. The queen was then forth known as the bloodmoon queen and was given this armor as a sign of that title." He jestures at the dress and other items. "Now with the worgens and their allies she was able to defeat the rival kingdom and protect her land. However when it came to up holding her end of the contract she did so more out of love rather then oath." He smiles. "She gave up her crown to live with my ancestor and gave birth to his child." He chuckles lightly. "Now even though i wouldn't mind haveing you join me in my quarters, thats not what i am hoing to ask from you."

Lana rolled her eyes, "fat chance bud." She said with a laugh as she gave him a small playful shove. "We met yesterday, and I'm the rightful heir to the throne, remember." Lana shook her head and sighed, "Princesses are supposed to stay virgins until their wedding night." Lana laughed and started awkwardly cutting vegetables again. "So if you are not asking me to join you in your quarters, what are you asking?" She questioned with a smirk as she wondered why he had brought it up in the first place.

He smiles and walks up behind her his muscular chest and warm furn pressing agianst her back as he helps her cut. "With my pack gone, i have shamed myself. However if I am remebered form something it will be bringing back the bloodmoon queen and saving my home." He leans in closer his hot breath brushing her neckand his cold nose gently touching her ear. "I will serve you till the end of my days lady lana. As your protector and guardian. If you accept this i will form an army that will take your kingdom back and defeat your uncle. Does this contract please you?" He lightly grips the hand holding the knife and draw the blade across his hand causing it to bleed. "If so then cut your hand and let this contract be written in our blood."

Lana smiled and leaned against him, enjoying the feeling of his warmth seeping into her. She shivered and goosebumps ran up and down her arms as his hot breath brushed her ear, followed by his cold nose. She fought to keep her eyes open as a feeling of safety and comfort washed over her. But listening intently to his words she smiled and nodded, "It would please be very much." She said in a soft voice as she guided their hands that clutched the knife over her palm. Pressing down, she cut herself just enough to draw a good amount of blood. Then setting down the knife she twisted her neck looking up at him asked, "What do I do now?"

Silver takes her hand into his, palms agianst each other, and smiles. "May our blood be our binding contract and may our death be our only way to break it. As the last of the bloodmoon pack I hearby swear my loyalty to you lana, for you are the bloodmoon queen." As he finishes he wraps his other arm around her waist pulling her tightly agianst his body and grips her hand and a faint light glows between their palms. "This might sting a bit." He whispers waiting for the pain to shoot up their arms. When the pain subsides silver breaths heavily and clears his throat. "You okay my queen?" He slightly moves his lower body away from her, so she wont feel anything agianst her. 'Keep it together silver. Dont focuse on her body focuse on her safety' he says to himself. He lets his head rest in her shoulder letting his more dog like side out. A look of worry on his face.

Lana watches and listens as he preforms the ritual, smiling as he swore his oath and wrapped his arm around her waist. As she watched there intertwined hands begin to glow feels a sharp pain shoot up her arm causing her to whimper and press her back against him. But as the pain faded she could feel a connection form between the two of them causing her to feel a sort attachment to him. As the last of the pain disappeared so did her strength and energy causing her knees to buckle, the only thing holding her up was his arm around her waist. Lana struggled to keep her eyes open as she leaned fully back against him. She was still weak from last night and the magical oath he had taken to her, had robbed her of the last of her strength leaving her pale and shivering as she struggled to stay awake.

Silver quickly picks her up into his arms and carries her to his bed. He lays her down and covers her with the bear skin blanket. "Rest my queen." He cups her face and smiles. "Rest I'll finish cooking." He leans down and stops inches from her face. Silver pulls back away from her and walks over to the table and pot to finish the stew thanking his ancestors for the fur that is hiding his red face. He glances over his shoulder and smiles at lana. "Tomarrow we shall head to a camp were we will meet our first allies." He turns back to the stew resisting the urge to lie next to her. 'Shes a bloody princess silver control yourself.' He growls to himself. Silvers grandfather never mentioned this in the story.

Lana fell asleep the moment he lifted her into his arms, from the short distance from the table to the bed, Lana had snuggled herself deep into his warm fur. A frown formed on her face as he rested her on the bed and a whimper left her lips as he broke all contact with her. Her sleep was restless, she tossed and turned her arms reaching out for something, as little whimpers left her lips expressing the loss she felt even in her sleep.

Silver looks over his shoulder and sighs. He puts out the fire knowing the stew will keep and shifts into his human form. He pulls away the blanket and snuggles up to lana wraping her in his arm. "Im here my queen." He closes his eye and drifts off to sleep holding lana tightly in his arms. As the sun rises silver remains in bed with lana. He rubs his face agianst the back of her neck.

As soon as Silver was next to her, she fell into a peaceful sleep, relaxing into his arms. She smiled in her arms resting over his as if to keep them in place all through the night. As the sun rose Lana gradually began to wake up. Still half asleep she smiled at the tickling sensation she felt when he rubbed his face against her neck. Turning in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder. "I don't want to get up." She mumbled, feeling much to warm and safe and protected to ever want to leave the safety his arms provided.

Silvr smiles and runs his fingers down her back to the bottom of her clothes and slowly lifts them up drawig his fingers across her naked back. "We really dont have to." He inches closer his face inhes from hers. "We could just stay here and entertain our selves my lovely." His crotch pressing against hers. Silver slowly move his head closer till his lips are inches from hers. "There are many was to keep us in bed."

Lana smiled as she felt his fingers move down her back but the moment they slipped under her clothes she jumped out of his arms. Her smile had vanished and her eyes were wide with fear as she backed away from him. "W-w-what are you doing?" She stuttered as she wrapped her arms around herself looking frightened and ready to bolt. Lana felt cold without his arms around her but if being in his arms meant she had to give him... other things. Then it looked like she was have to deal with the cold. Yes, she felt a pull towards him, but she only met him yesterday and didn't really know anything about him, in addition she certainly didn't love him. No, she was not ready for that.

Ailver grumbles and open his eyes looking at lana. He bli ks a few times and his face turns bright red. "T-that was you?" He looks away jumping out of bed and standing strait up. "I'm going to um get some wood. I'm sorry for um yeah." He walks away wanting noting more then to comfort and hold her but his action was inapropriate. He stops and his voice becomes serious. "We will leave after we eat. You might want to look the part. Lady bloodqueen." He walks away into the forest changing into his worgen form before vanishing into the tree line.

Back
Top Bottom