Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Boyfriend and his Father(Raizu & Russian Vodka)

Jennifer loved how she was being taken, pummeled by his cock as she came, though suddenly, after she'd told him to cum inside, she felt him letting go, his cum splashing into her, making her scream softly in pleasure, loving the feeling of cum sloshing into her, seeping into the deepest pits of her body, she laid down with him, moaning as she cuddled back in against him, having him between her and the wall. "That felt really good, baby." She whispered, feeling his hands around her waist, making her want to chat a bit. "How was work?" She asked softly.

As she cuddled into him, John smiled, relaxing as he kept her close to him, his cock softening inside her. He kissed her neck softly, hands rubbing her belly to help her relax a bit more before he would get her to rest. But when she spoke, John shook a bit, not realizing she would be a bit chatty after sex."It was alright.."He assured her with a soft whisper. cuddling closer to her, letting his body press firmly against her own. After a moment or two his cock finally left her hole, letting some of his seed ooze out of her.

"Another boring day." Jennifer said, enjoying how he leant on her, feeling his cock softening and slipping out of her, followed by some of his cum. She slowly moved to lie down, to spoon with him. "Let's go to sleep, it's been a long night already." She told him with a soft yawn. "And I don't want you tired tomorrow." She added as she cuddled back in against him, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms, still not having realised it wasn't her boyfriend.

He chuckled softly with a nod, grinding into her until she started spooning with him, the man holding her close and tight, knowing he couldn't exactly go to sleep with her since Mike would be home soon. But he would lay with her until she fell asleep."Oh I'll be fine baby..Just get some sleep because I'm sure you're gonna want more of me tomorrow.." He assured her before going silent, gently rubbing her stomach to help her fall asleep.

Back
Top Bottom