Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Boyfriend and his Father(Raizu & Russian Vodka)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
He a grumble, Michael had set the controller down, having finished a couple rounds of Call of Duty with his girlfriend, the woman having decided to spend the weekend at his place. He was more than happy to enjoy her company and more during the weekend, loving the attentio she gave him and the fact she loved video games as much as he did. She was his 'Gamer Girl' and nothing could make him happier. But when his phone went off, Michael answered it. After talking for a good 5 minutes, maybe more, he hung up the phone with a bit of agitation in his voice.

For the second time this week he had to work the night shift at the local bar. While it was good money he hated having to do this with his girlfriend here with him. But his boss gave him an ultimatum, work or loe his job, which wasn't good for him either. So with a sigh, he planted a kiss on his girlfriend's cheek."I hate doing this babe..But I have to head into work for a few hours..Boss won't let me call off since I'm the only other bartender there.."He pointed out with a depressed, slightly angered tone."I'll make it up to you tomorrow ok?"He assured her before he got up and left.

With Michael gone to work, it was only her and his father, John now, a man whom had no problems having her around the house. It was nice to see she could make his son happy and so eager to impress her. But over the years now he found that as she grew, so did her body and his need for attention, for the touch of a woman. or a while now it had just been him and Michael, his wife leaving him for another man before Michael found himself a girlfriend. But that wasn't the end to his worries. hough when Michael left John stepped into the room.

"Michael have to work the night shift again?"

Jennifer enjoyed playing with Michael, though as they played online against others, he sometimes turned into a grump. She didn't mind, enjoying the time with her boyfriend, a year older than him. They'd been together for four years already, hanging out from when she was 13 and hooking up as a couple when she was 15. They'd played games together since then, though she hadn't lost her virginity to him until she was almost 17, when his father had been out of the house and they'd enjoyed each other a full weekend.

Now she heard him on the phone, talking with his boss, she sighed, putting the controller down. She knew what it was about as she turned the PS3 off, putting the controllers together on the table by the television in his room, she leant back on the bed, hearing him hanging up. She had her hair up in a ponytail, being so used to being there, she was in a pair of tight yoga pants and a tight shirt, underwear beneath, showing through her clothes as she felt him kissing her cheek. "It's alright, love, you can't help that you have to go." She replied, leaning up to kiss him softly on his lips. "Alright, tomorrow!" She called after him, giggling to herself.

When his father, John, entered the room, she had gotten up, moving to her weekend bag, she opened it, being used to him being around. "Yea, it's a real pain sometimes, but there's nothing to do about it, and he needs the money." She said, giving him a gentle smile, she liked the older man and saw many similarities physically between the father and son. She pulled out her sleeping clothes, a large t-shirt and a pair of tight boyshorts. "I think I'll just head to bed, he'll probably wake me when he gets home." She said, slipping her tight shirt off, she didn't mind him seeing her bra covered breasts, the smooth, perfect skin either. She had a pair of D's, though she didn't strut them like other girls, she preferred to just be herself, as she pulled the large shirt on, proceeding to remove her bra while wearing it.

He smiled some when she spoke and gathered her clothes. John was glad to see that she didn't seem to mind Michael leaving and understood as well, making it easy for him to take a liking to this girl. She had proven she was different than most girls, caring about something more than looks and money. So when she began to change, John watched for only a moment to admire her body, admiring the fact that she didn't strut around, begging for stares and glares from men. Jennifer truly was a loyal and loving woman to Michael and he couldn't be happier.""I'm sure he will.."He assured her before stepping out to let her get dressed without the peering eyes of her boyfriend's father.

For weeks now he's fantasized about the young girl, loving the sight of her body, those perfectly sized breasts as they hugged her clothes when she occasionally wore nothing but a tanktop on her upper body. Even when she wasn't trying, it was hard for her not to get both her boyfriend and his father's blood boiling with want, only one of them able to openly make a move on her and get her acceptance. But tonight, John had a plan, a plan to show her that even John had some skills and praises to grace her with. But that would wait till she slept, until he could use the barely aware part of her to his advantage.

Jennifer slipped out of her pants afterwards, and panties, gathering her clothes in a neat pile before she pulled the tight boyshorts on, the long, large shirt going to the middle of her thighs, she giggled, remembering John's words, glad he was happy for the two. She moved to the door, looking outside at him. "Well, I'm going to bed now, I'll see you in the morning." She told him, offering a sweet smile before she slipped back in, leaving the door slightly open like always, turning the lights off as she slipped into the bed, moving towards the wall, she left space for when Michael got home.

It didn't take long before she'd fallen into a light sleep, unaware of John's plan, but feeling lonely since she didn't have Michael to hold her close or to cuddle with. It was something she'd gotten used to, most weekends they were together, either at her place with her parents, or at his place with his father, the two cuddling up together in bed and sleeping in each others arms.

"Yeah, see you in the morning.."He assured her with a smile as he left to return to the kitchen, fixing himself a glass of tea. He sat in his usual seat while she got herself set for bed and laid down. It wasn't hard to see she loved cuddling, John having found her and Michael doing so countless times when he would check on them. Michael was just like he was back then, charming and always such a lovely cuddle buddy, something he himself missed over the years. But of course that ended tonight, if only for a short while.

Once Jennifer was asleep and comfy as best she could get, John finished his tea and ventured back upstairs. Once at the door, he quietly opened it up and slipped within. As she slept there, John looked at her, smiling all the more as she was tucked away. Part of him still felt odd about this, about trying to come onto his sons girlfriend, the only one who seemed like the perfect fit for him. But the other side knew he needed this and she deserved it as well. Before long though he shunned it away and slowly laid himself down on the bed, knowing that Mike wouldn't be home for another 3 hours or so. So with a soft sigh he slipped under the covers, dressed in a loose shirt and bed shorts. John pressed himself to her, eyes closed as he relaxed and took in what was happening.

Jennifer wasn't dreaming just yet, but she was asleep when John came into the bedroom, her back to him, she was facing the wall, though obviously not able to lie much still because she managed to turn around just before he laid down by her. And when she felt the bed shift, she moved instinctively towards him, whimpering softly, her hands grasping his shirt, her head moving in against his shoulder, she pressed her front in against his, wanting to be held close, though at the same time she slipped into a rather dirty dream, one where she was being taken lovingly by someone looking like Michael.

She wasn't turned on just yet, but she let her leg move up, the bare, smooth, soft skin of her thigh sliding in over John's thigh, her calf gently being used to caress his leg, unaware of just what she was doing in her sleep.

He smiled a bit when Jennifer moved in close to him, pushing her body snug against his own. He couldn't help but enjoy it as he moved as well, gently hugging her, his arms curling around her waist. With her slowly moving and whining, John returned the same, making sure not to rush things, letting it go at a pace she wanted, even if she wasn't aware of what she was doing. But when she let her leg curl over his and rub him, John let out a soft breath, kissing her neck softly once it was exposed to him. Once he was comfy and snug against her, he let a soft whisper hit her ear."Mmmm Relax Sweetheart..you're safe now.."He assured her.

Moaning softly at his kiss, Jennifer let her head move a bit, giving him better access to her skin, she kept rubbing her leg against his, his words making her calm, though making her heart pound with want and need, her body heating up. She was being turned on and the feeling of his hands sliding around her waist, hugging her, wasn't helping to keep her from being turned on. She was craving the attention more and more as her dream progressed as well.

John closed his eyes more and relaxed with her, rubbing his leg against her, slowly moving it up until his thigh met with her crotch. With a smirk, he gave it a light rub, teasing her as she seemed to enjoy his attention. With her neck revealed, John kissed it again, this time sucking on it, savouring the taste of her soft skin against his lips, and her smooth skin under his hands as he slid them under her shirt. If this was how she acted when Michael laid with her then he was going to enjoy this all the more."Mmmmm baby.."

Jennifer felt the leg rub being returned, her crotch being touched lightly, she moaned softly, letting him get to her neck as much as she wanted, his hands on her skin feeling like she was on fire as her hands moved to him, gently beginning to pull his shirt upwards. "M-Michael...." She whimpered, still asleep and dreaming, though loving the attention, wanting it and so much more. She wasn't exactly a nympho, but he was just so good in bed with her that she couldn't help but want him even in her sleep.

John grinned a bit as she moaned her sons name, the girl seeming to believe that's who was laying with her. Without a word, he sucked her neck more, his hands scratching up and down with his fingertips. His leg rubbed her more, feeling her arousal through her pants. With a soft, raspy voice he growled."Mmmm do you want me baby?" He asked, pulling her closer, letting her feel his large hard on throb against her stomach.

The tight boyshorts she wore under the shirt were quick to grow wet against his touch, making her moan as he sucked more on her neck and scratched her back, even rubbing her through her underwear, hearing his voice in her dreams, she suddenly felt something hard, throbbing against her stomach, making her nod softly. "I do, take me Michael..." She whimpered, one hand sliding down to wrap around the length, gently stroking him through his sleeping shorts.

He nodded softly, rubbing her more and more, feeding her ear a moan as she wrapped her hand around him, rubbing him softly. John licked his lips and pushed down her shorts, smiling all the more when she begged him to take her, loving the idea of getting such a nice piece of ass. With a breath he growled."Then take out my cock babygirl.." He told her, a growl of lust in his voice, wanting her to reveal his large cock that she hungered for.

Jennifer felt her shorts being pulled down, her wetness exposed. She smiled to herself, hearing his words, her hands sliding down to his shorts, hooking into the hem, she yanked them down, one hand pushing until she had to use her leg and feet to push them off, her other hand moving to gently stroke him, wanting him inside her, feeling how big he was, and it seemed John and Michael were both around the same size, because nothing was off in Jennifer's head.

John smiled more once he was stripped of his pants, his hard cock throbbing against her once bared to the open. His hands worked on removing her top, smiling more when he saw her young, smooth sin revealed, her cock pulsing all the more. With her stroking him, John kissed her ear, grasping tightly to her ass."Mmmm baby..tell me how you want it.." He demanded, eager to see just how the young teen liked it.

Feeling her top being removed, Jennifer had to stop stroking him for a bit, her breasts exposed to him under the blankets as she moaned softly, stroking him again, letting him grip her ass tightly. She heard his words, making her giggle. She was waking up slowly, but she wasn't realising just who it was. "Doggy baby, I want you from behind." She whimpered, slowly turning around, she moved up on her hands and knees, her hair falling forward, sealing her hair off.

John licked his lips a bit, waiting till she moved before he got behind her, mounting her with his hands holding her hips. With a slow breath, he rubbed his throbbing cock against her, letting her feel the heat from him. He enjoyed every moment of this, having thrown all concerns out the door now as she seemed to enjoy it as well, truly believing it was Mike who was with her. So with a soft groan he pushed into her canal, his rod pulsing as each inch slid into her wet hole. He fought hard to let out loud moans, not wanting to wake her too quickly. But even so, he couldn't help but lean over her, reach around and grasp her breasts, kneading them in his hands. They were so soft, so big too, and with a sudden thrust he hilted himself inside her.

Jennifer felt the bed shift as he moved behind her, feeling the head of the throbbing cock right against her wet nentrance, and a moment later, he pushed into her. She woke up then, but figured it was still Michael, she felt him sliding right into her, leaning over her, she moaned loudly, her back arching, pressing her breasts into a better position to be grasped, and when she felt him doing just that, she felt her hips respond in return by pushing back onto his cock, soon feeling him thrusting in and hilting himself. "Ohh, fuck... Michael..." She whimpered.

John could only smirk, smiling inwardly when she liked the way his cock filled her up. Once he got used to the tightness, the way she gripped him, John began pounding into her with slow, deep thrusts."Mmmm you like having it nice and deep huh?" He whispered, his hands gripping her breasts more, his lips tenderly sucking on her neck. e was in heaven, glad to see that she was enjoying herself, at least while she believed he was her boyfriend.

Jennifer moaned, loving how he filled her up, feeling him pounding slowly and deeply, she moaned each time, hearing his whisper as her breasts were gripped more, his lips teasing her neck. She bucked back against his hips, moaning loudly, though slowly turning her head, her eyes slightly open, she didn't notice who was deep inside her, but she could tell it was almost 95% sure to be Michael.

With the darkness in the room it was hard to tell exactly who it was, the figure grinding into her more, still roughly pounding into her pussy, plunging deeper into her, pressing against her cervix. John released her breasts, one hand moving to hold her hips, the other sliding to her slit, teasing her clit as his cock worked the insides of her tight love tunnel."Mmmm moan for me more babygirl..let me hear you.."

Jennifer couldn't see who it was, but she noticed the outline was almost perfectly Michael's. Unaware of who else it could be, she gave herself fully to the silhoutte of another person, moaning as he pressed against her cervix, her eyes going back forward, her hips thrusting back against him as she felt him sliding his hands from her breasts to her hip and the other to tease her clit, her body starting to tremble as she felt her knees grow weak. "Ohh God! Michael! I'm gonna cum soon!" She yelped, feeling that tensing feeling she always did in the pit of her stomach just before an orgasm.

He smirked when she warned him of her impending orgasm, John's own coming close as he pounded into her more and more, letting his thobbing cock hit her g-spot before crashing into her cervix. His pants were deep and heavy, his fingers still assaulting her clit."O-Ohh baby..M-Me too..I'm so close.."He warned, wondering where she wanted him to spill his seed, his hot breath beating her neck. He couldn't believe what was happening, his sons girlfriend taking his cock like a champ and welcoming the pleasure, believing him to be her boyfriend.

Hearing him warning her as well, Jennifer moaned loudly, her hips bucking back heavily as she knew she didn't really care where 'Michael' came. She had studied her cycle enough to know it was a safe day. "Cum inside me baby!" She cried out in pleasure, feeling his hot breath on her neck, she felt her orgasm rolling in over her, making her moan loudly, shivering as she felt herself convulse hard. It didn't take long before she lost strength in her arms, making her fall down into the pillows, crying out happily in pleasure.

When she cried out and fell forward, John pummeled rapidly into her, mking sure to make her enjoy every last moment of her orgasm, his own cock being constricted by her tight walls. When given the go ahead to paint her insides and drown her walls, John hilted himself inside her, groaning roughly as he came. One spurt after another of his hot cream pumped inside her hot hole, his breath heavy before leaning over her. When his climax finally died he hugged her close and tight, laying on his side with her back still to him, arms holding her waist."Mmmm..B-Baby..."

Back
Top Bottom