Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightstalker ~ Gypsy Prisoner ~ DarknessEmbraced666

The judge waited for her response, not surprised really by her words his hand moved lower down over her stomach as he spread her legs a little. Body kept her tight against the bed supports as fingers began to work over her small bud and labia. Feeling them moisten he bit into the soft flesh of her neck as he unzipped his trousers, the tip of his rampantly thick cock sprang free and was soon rubbing in between the cheeks of her ass.

The girl tried to keep her legs pressed together as he began to spread them a little but he was stronger then her and she felt him beginning to touch her. A small spark of unwanted arousal was growing in the pit of her stomach and she clenched her teeth before whimpering in pain as he bit her. She was sure that was going to leave a mark. Suddenly she felt his hot, thick cock rubbing between the cheeks of her ass and she paled a bit as it became even more clear as to what he was about to do.

The judge felt her body slowly responding as he spread her legs even wider, thumb rubbing against and over her small bud as he thrust three fingers hard and fast into her inner folds. The tip of his cock just rested lightly against and between her buttocks as he spoke. "Still want the harsh route."

The tears she'd been fighting to hold back finally spilled over as he spread her long legs even more, exposing more of her to him and she whimpered in discomfort as he thrust three fingers hard and fast into her, her body trembling just a little as he rubbed her clit. Closing her eyes tightly, she turned her head and buried her face into the side of her arm as she tried to stem the flow of tears as they made their way down her cheeks. Hearing him speak, all she did was open her eyes and glare at him again. "Go to hell." she growled. "It's not like you care what I choose. You're still going to do it either way!"

Hearing her words he turned her face directly towards his, eyes staring through hers and into her soul as he spoke even softer this time. "Oh but I really do care, this is rough and I think you should experience it softer since you are so pure but seeing as how you are going to fight it all I have no choice."

She looked up at him after he turned her face towards him. "Softer? You have me tied to a bed and you've torn my clothing off for the second time. Of course I'm going to fight." she said, her voice shaking. "I don't even know your name. This makes me feel dirty and that all you care about is having someone to warm your bed. I'm not like that." She swallowed the best that she could and turned her head again.

The judge listened to her words, his fingers moving back up towards her stomach dancing across the tightness of it as he spoke in a softer tone. "I know that my touch enthralls and captivates you. Can you deny that?"

Natalya felt his fingers brushing over her stomach and she clenched her teeth as he spoke, the muscles of her jaw flexing as she glared at the wall. She couldn't deny it, because he was right. His touch did have those effects upon her and that's one of the things that she hated the most. He had managed to do what so many of the men that she traveled with, had tried to do. The judged had managed to arouse her and attract her. But she didn't want her first time to be painful or with someone she didn't really know.

The judge waited for an answer, his fingers travellling ever so lightly up her body as he kissed her neck, breath hot on it as he spoke barely above a whispered tone. "You not going to answer me and play nicely I take it."

She shivered gently as he kissed her neck before swallowing softly as he whispered into her ear. "My wrists hurt." she muttered before looking up at her bound wrists. The cord was digging into her wrists a bit and her fingers were slowly turning red. Slowly she returned her gaze to him, a pleading look in her eyes. "Please untie me." she whispered to him. "I... I'll play nice if you untie me." It was a hard choice for her to make, but it was one she needed to make none the less.

The judge had moved only slightly , his eyes meeting hers as he heard her softly spoken words. Fingers caressed down the curvature of her spine and across her buttocks delighting in them all as his free hand deftly undid the bindings around her wrists. With eyes still locked on hers as he spoke. "There now if you choose not to, I will not only ravish your body but summon the guards to do you as well."

She felt his hand moving down along her back, shivering again as a chill ran along her spine. Once her wrists were free, she slowly lowered them and rubbed the deep red marks that were now around her wrists. The chords had aggravated the marks from the shackles. Slowly she looked up at him and her eyes widened as he threatened her, her face paling a bit before she looked away and swallowed nervously. "I-I understand." she whispered with a nod.

The judge waited before hearing her whispered words, moving ever so slightly back towards the bed he guided her with him. Opening the top drawer he took out some cream applying it liberally to her wrists before sucking on several of her fingers. His eyes never leaving hers though all through the process before speaking softly. "Glad you do, those guards are brutal men and do not stop even when their victim is paralyzed."

Natalya let him guide her, slowly moving and watching him start to apply the cream to her wrists. She jerked her arm back a bit when the cool cream came in contact with her sore skin before stilling again. She somehow managed to keep away the blush that threatened to form on her cheeks as he sucked on her finger. Her eyes widened a bit when he told her about the guards and how brutal that were. The young woman bowed her head, her long hair falling in her face and shadowing her pale face, hiding her green eyes from him.

Fingers from one hand moved to reach up and brush the hair from her face, his other hand guiding her body even closer and pulled it down slightly against his. Lips and teeth moved to suck and nibble on the soft sweet skin of her shoulder as he spoke in a whispered tone. "If you stay with me those guards can never touch you."

Natalya flinched slightly as he reached out before turning her head slightly as he brushed her hair back from her face. Blinking a little, she looked up at him before softly grunting as he pulled her closer to him. She blushed a bit when she felt his body pressed against hers and she shivered a little as he began sucking and nibbling upon her shoulder. A small frown formed on her lips as he whispered to her and she sighed. "But the other gypsies need me." she murmured. "Eventually they will have to move on to another town and I need to go with them."

The judge heard the sigh and her words, his own formulating slowly as his fingers traced down one side of her body. His eyes meeting hers as he spoke barely just above a whispered tone. "Then why waste time, we have fun now and I will let you go with them unless they decide to stay here."

She fought back the shiver that wished to race down her spine when his fingers ran along her side before their eyes met. "Very well." she whispered back. "But they will not decide to stay. My people will need to return to our homeland eventually." She shivers a little as the cool air of the house finally registers to her and she wrapped her arms around herself, crossing them over her chest in order to warm up a bit while also hiding her breasts.

The judge smiled at her words and watched her shiver a little, his fingers travelled lower down her body before reaching for one arm and guiding it to his chest. Holding her face lightly his eyes met her soul as he almost spoke telepathically to her. "Have you never seen or touched a naked male before."

Natalya reluctantly let him pull her arm away from her chest, the other remaining across her breasts. When he made her touch his chest, she flushed a deep red before looking away until he made her look at him, their eyes gazing deep into each other before she shook her head. "N-no." she stammered. Her face felt hot from the intensity of her blush and her eyes were wide. She didn't understand why she was so embarrassed. The man before her wasn't naked except for one part of him, but she was to shy to look at him down there. She supposed that the reason she was embarrassed was because she was completely bare.

The judge heard her stammered out response come slowly, his blue eyes still piercing into her soul as he felt the inner pain twisting and cutting like a knife. Each and every touch he had delivered to a different part of her body had some reaction, most if not all had aroused her that much he knew as he let go of her hand and spoke softly. "Then start now and learn to touch me."

After staring up into his eyes for a bit, she finally averted her gaze, turning her head to look away from him as they stood there. She only looked back up at him after he released her hand and she lowered her gaze so it stared straight ahead at his chest where her hand rested. She slowly moved her hand along his chest, the touch shy, hesitant and unsure since she'd never touched a man before other then her friend but even then it wasn't like this.

The judge's body although it was not a young mans by any means but he had kept himself fit so as her hand tentatively moved across his upper chest the muscles rippled slightly. Relaxing back on the bed slightly his lips opened, a soft moan escaping them as eyes closed a little to enjoy her light but erotic touch.

Natalya was well aware of the fact that the judge was a good bit older then she was and it made her just a little uneasy. But taking a deep breath, she continued with what she was doing. She could feel his muscles rippling beneath her touch and she glanced up at him as his lips parted and he moaned. She wasn't sure as to what to do next and it showed on her face.

The judge felt the young woman's fingers almost fully stop on his chest, his eyes opened slightly to meet hers as he spoke in soft tone. "Caress all over and explore fully. I will not bite, at least not yet." With his last words spoken he laughed softly as they had been meant in jest.

Back
Top Bottom