Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking MxFuta MxF MxTrap in a variety of settings and scenarios~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonyman

Super-Earth
Well after a few months of a hiatus, I am back and eager to roleplay with a few lovely "ladies" <3

Basics

Smut : Story Ratio
Sometimes I prefer story over smut and sometimes I prefer smut over story, but the best roleplays usually have a little rising action and enticing moments that leave us anxious before we start playing. But I'm down for most things~ <3

What I roleplay as:
Light-skinned male. I don't play traps. I don't play crossdressers. I don't play females. I don't play futanari. It might sound racist or close-minded but I don't play anything but males with light skin such as myself... I'm sorry if this part came across a bit cold and mean, I'm really nice I promise~! <3

Perspective:
I prefer to roleplay in the first-person (i.e. I hug your sexy body with my strong arms and we both giggle in excitement) I find it brings me into the characters more, much more engaging, immersive, and arousing, but I will absolutely play in the third-person as that is the most commonly preferred perspective.

Contacting me:
I prefer to use IM's like Yahoo and Skype to have a quick back-and-forth rather than PM's and e-mail which seem to take forever. But if you prefer PM's or e-mail, no problem~ ^_^

Post Length:
My post length can vary greatly depending on the roleplay situation but is typically between 2~5 paragraphs in PM or e-mail, and I type fairly quickly if I do say so myself (great fun for having quick posts back-and-forth!), so if we're using IM then it will be 1 or 2 paragraphs at a much more frequent rate.

What I like:
futanari/hermaphrodites/shemales (don't worry females, and traps I'm not forgetting about you in the least!) I'm not a submissive type of guy so if you're going to be my futa girl I'll not be doing much with your character's masculine parts other than things with my hands or maybe insert myself into a lovely futa girl's urethra if you're interested... :blush:

I have mostly heterosexual leanings, so if you really want to play a trap that's fine but I prefer them to be ultra feminine and passable, essentially pretty much a flat-chested shemale.

And females, you were my first love and I'll always want to play with you so don't worry, your place in my heart is forever secure~

Turn-ons:
Futanari (With or without balls, circumcised or not, whatever you want to be, I want you to be too baby~)

Furries/Anthros/Monster-Girls

Fantasy/Sci-Fi Races (Including but not limited to: Elves of all kinds, Orc/troll/goblin/demon ladies and any alien girls from the Mass Effect universe)

Interracial/Interspecies (Me as a human typically ((but I can be anything that turns you on ladies~)) and preferably you as something exotic/foreign/alien/darker-toned)

Height/Weight Difference (Just an example of what I like in that area: tall heavy muscular anthro girls and futa just make it difficult to not make a mess in my pants... <3)

Dirty talk (I like it if there's reference to eachother's foreign colored skin/hair/eyes/ears/tail/whatever and even racial slurs)

Incest (Preferably Mom x Son, Aunt x Nephew, Brother x Sister, and Cousin x Cousin, but I'm pretty much down for anything ^_~ )

Age Difference (Nothing illegal of course)

Turn-offs (having anything in this list done on our characters is no fun to me, but on background NPC's is all fair game I guess but I prefer our characters to be the focus of the fun and action of the story. Also, to be honest I have done all of these turn-off's at one point just because the roleplay partner was just that much fun at the time and I was just irrevocably aroused but that's a rare case:

Snuff
Gore
Vore
Pain
Scat
Watersports

Alright well if I haven't scared you all away with my perversion yet, hurray! Now I like a lot of different settings and relationships in roleplay, this list will probably see some updating from time to time as well. If you have an idea I haven't listed, hit me with it, I love bouncing ideas around and coming up with new and exciting things. Now after these lists are roles and settings (inspired by or taken directly) from all kinds of video games, graphic novels, anime and manga universes (with canon or original roleplayer-created characters) including but not limited to:

Video Games
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (so many possibilities here...)
Fallout ( maybe somehow there's an actual attractive ghoul or super mutant or deathclaw or just a sexy post-apocalyptic futanari or female out there?)
Mass Effect (SO MANY possibilities here!!!)
Bioshock (I don't want to bastardize the art of Elizabeth's character but... I am a man and I have my needs~ <3 )
Halo
Doom
Turok
Fuse
Grand Theft Auto
Saints Row
Dynasty Warriors
Samurai Warriors
Final Fantasy 1 ~ 14 (Same as Elizabeth in Bioshock but Aerith...)
Warcraft
Starcraft
Diablo
Dragon Quest (Manya is such a sexy brown girl...)
Star Ocean
Secret of Mana
Valkyrie Chronicles
Valkyria Chronicles (yes they are two vastly different games lol)
Resident Evil (Sheva, Jill, Sherry, Claire, Ada, Elizabeth, Lady Hunk, Jessica, Rebecca... so... many... hotties!!!)
Fatal Frame
Silent Hill
Street Fighter (I want C. Viper so fucking bad I'll seriously cum buckets for that chick...)
Dark Stalkers
King of Fighters
Tekken
Virtua Fighter
Demon Souls and Dark Souls 1 or 2
The Walking Dead (TV show, video games and/or graphic novel)

Anime/Manga
Hellsing
Bleach (Haribel and/or Yoruichi with a fetish for big white manhood please...)
Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X
Naruto
Eureka Seven
Card Captor Sakura
Elfen Lied
Yu-Gi-Oh
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist
Serial Experiments Lain
Spice and Wolf
Dragonball
Sailor Moon
Trigun
Wolf's Rain
Outlaw Star
Baccano
Durarara
Black Lagoon
Darker than Black
Fist of the North Star
Ronin Warriors
Yuyu Hakusho
Cowboy Bebop
Witch Hunter Robin
Pokemon
Digimon
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Geneshaft
FLCL
Dual!
Ghost in the Shell

Comics
Marvel Universe
DC Universe
(lol okay this section is lazy but self-explanatory. And don't worry, I'm not a canon-only-nerd, I don't care if you want a crossover where Dr. Manhattan has an orgy with cat woman, rogue, a futanari-ified sabretooth and wonder woman... Let's enjoy our fantasies shall we~?)

And now here are just some roleplay ideas I've been thinking about in no particular order that I'd enjoy trying~

1. (futanari only for this one, sorry! <3) A world where females are infertile or nonexistent and futanari who are fertile as females but sterile as males, are the new females of the world and encouraged to breed with the small male population of the world. Furries and anthros may be abound, and this could also take place in any of the fantasy or sci-fi universes we like, we could have any pairing that you like us to be (ideas off the top of my head: incest pairing or I could be your jealously guarded boyfriend or hubby).

2. In any fantasy or sci-fi universe setting (very mass effect and elder scrolls friendly), we are from different factions or countries or guilds or races or planets or what-have-you, and don't speak each other's language or speak it in somewhat broken ways and are the only survivors from our adventuring party or are separated from our comrades in one way or another or even were on opposing sides of a battle but are working together to try and traverse a harsh wilderness together, and living that close to death brings us into an intimate closeness of us versus the world, an intense sexual affair develops. Females, shemales, futanari and traps all welcome.

3. In the Elder Scrolls or Warcraft or Middle Earth or any fantasy universe, I'd absolutely love to play with a submissive futanari, shemale, female or trap of the following races: Orc, dark elf, wood elf, high elf, blood elf, snow elf, draenei, argonian, khajiit, goblin, troll, tauren, giant, or centaur. I'm open to others of course if you like! ^_^

4. In the Mass Effect Universe I'd thoroughly enjoy playing with a futanari, shemale, female or trap of any of the following races: Quarian, Asari, Turian, Krogan, Drell, AI, Volus, Vorcha. Those Elcor and Hanar just seem kind of asexual and monotone in their speech but if you want to play as them I'm open-minded. Perhaps we can have our characters be different classes (soldier, vanguard, infiltrator, adept, engineer, sentinel) and are mercenaries or members of N7 and have crash-landed on a harsh uncharted planet and are in a sort of survival or survival-horror scenario where we have to work together to survive and... yeah this is pretty much like #2 up there but more specific lol

5. Accidental incest. We're roleplay and/or webcam sex buddies online and one of us discovers the other is a relative and we act upon it very aggressively, or maybe we meet at a masquerade/costume party, or cosplaying at a convention or a gloryhole. We find out we're related in the midst of our sexual marathon or right after and are a little embarrassed but do not regret it in the least. This could also simply be an additional element to other roleplays we might enjoy.

6. Tall and strong females or futanari who are completely and utterly enamored and submissive to me, or they could start out feisty or trying to act aloof or apathetic but then grow to completely want me. This could work in fantasy or sci-fi settings with or without anthro/monstergirl elements of course. Generally I prefer them to be in the range of believably tall to unrealistic like 6~12 feet or so, but not so big that they won't enjoy my male body, and yeah pretty much I don't want to box you in too much when I'm looking for a "type" of girl so other than that, if you're interested feel free to make it your own~

Well I think that about covers things for now. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to play ladies, I now leave you with some assorted lovely NSFW pictures of the kinds of ladies and situations I would love to enjoy with you~ :heart:

Brown ladyboy
Orc Female
Goblin Female
Red Demon Female
Cute Trap
Ripped Futanari (Futanarun's hentai is the best <3)
Scalding hot MILF
Busty Elf
Green Demon Female
Ripped Brown Female
Secretly Lustful Futa
Tribal Futanari Elf
Bikini Futa
Soft and Hard Futa
Super Passable Trap
Another Great Trap
Futa Girls Want Urethra Insertion!
Sneaky Masturbating Futa
Dark Elf Shemale
Shemale MILF
Futa Loves Man-Cock!
Futanari Jessica Rabbit loves getting a creampie~ (awesome art style <3)
Futanari Elf Bar Maid checking me out?
Before and after futa Sailor Mercury... HOT
Strong sexy Puerto Rican shemale needs a man in her life~
Happy futa girls need me for the family photo~
3 Minute Preview of Censored Live Action POV with Futa!

Awesome futanari animations that I enjoy~
Dickgirl Elizabeth loves riding man-cock
Dickgirl Miranda riding a dildo but I prefer to imagine it's me
Dickgirl Miranda with Asari dickgirl... I want to fuck both of them <3
Dickgirl Zelda frotting and stroking with a lucky man

RE: Seeking MxFuta MxF MxTrap in a variety of settings and scenarios~

I love to rp as a futanari/hermaphrodite. How about you meet a furry/anthro in the wild or an alien girl who is stranded in her ship because the fuel tanks are empty?

maybe a little urethra insertion with my own parts if you're interested...

That sounds hot.

Pm me when you´re interested, i would love it to rp with you in a thread or via pm. Or per mail if you prefer that ;)

Oh its so nice to have someone actually reply to a post so shortly after I'd posted it. Such nice people here~! :heart:

*bumping for edits/updates* ^_^

bumpapalooza

bumpalump

bumpgasm!

*puts on camel outfit* BUMP DAAAAAAY~!

bumpicon persei 8

revenge of the bump!

revenge of the bump 2: the bumpening!

Who's house? Bump's house!

bumping for updates and editing to make the post much more aesthetically pleasing~

the bumper games 2: catching bump

the bumper games 3: bumpingjay

bump wars: a new bump

bump wars: the bumpire strikes back

bump wars: the return of the bump

Status
Not open for further replies.