Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It fell from the sky by RobBase086 and Ravnarh

Amber walked towards the delivery guy and smiled when she saw how he stared at her. "thanks for bringing the food. I´m starving. Oh, could you be a dear and bring me a bottle of champagne? I would give you a tipp you won´t forget..." says Amber with a seductive tone in her voice while she looked at the bulge in the young mans pants. He placed the food on a table and went outside to get the champagne. Amber chuckled when he came back and unzipped his pants to give him the best blowjob he ever had in his entire life. The delivery guy went away after Amber swallowed his load. She walked towards the table and began to eat the shrimps. "Do you want some too, Cameron? These shrimps are delicious!"

Revnarh said:
Amber walked towards the delivery guy and smiled when she saw how he stared at her. "thanks for bringing the food. I´m starving. Oh, could you be a dear and bring me a bottle of champagne? I would give you a tipp you won´t forget..." says Amber with a seductive tone in her voice while she looked at the bulge in the young mans pants. He placed the food on a table and went outside to get the champagne. Amber chuckled when he came back and unzipped his pants to give him the best blowjob he ever had in his entire life. The delivery guy went away after Amber swallowed his load. She walked towards the table and began to eat the shrimps. "Do you want some too, Cameron? These shrimps are delicious!"

The waiter looked at Amber with his jaws wide open to see such a beautiful woman like her showing off her body like that. "Not a problem mam for the service. I will be right back with a bottle of champagne for you." The waiter said. He did not realize the kind of tip that he was in for when he got back with a ice cold bottle of champagne for her. He definitely had a hard on for Amber and planned to spread the word to the other guys on how she tips. "No I am not hungry for shrimps thank you. Youcan enjoy them my love." Drake was not happy that she was giving blow jobs without getting paid for it. "Amber you forgot something my sweet. You are not to be giving sexual favors out to anyone. You are to get paid for that on camera remember?" He said to her.

Amber stopped to eat and looked at Cameron. Something felt wrong...she had promised to whore herself out for him so he would become rich, but she had given a blowjob to someone without asking for the money first. "I'm sorry, that was the first and last free blowjob I ever gave." She finished to eat the food and took her clothes of. Amber looked at her lover and placed some whipped cream over her shaved pussy and on her big tits and leaned back after she had put a strawberry on each of her nipples. "Come and eat your dessert honey."

Revnarh said:
Amber stopped to eat and looked at Cameron. Something felt wrong...she had promised to whore herself out for him so he would become rich, but she had given a blowjob to someone without asking for the money first. "I'm sorry, that was the first and last free blowjob I ever gave." She finished to eat the food and took her clothes of. Amber looked at her lover and placed some whipped cream over her shaved pussy and on her big tits and leaned back after she had put a strawberry on each of her nipples. "Come and eat your dessert honey."

Cameron was right about it and he had to be tough with her though. "Here is your new paperwork sweets. I have birth certificate and your social security card made up. Your drivers license we will get after the trip here." He told her. "I just trying to help you get paid love to make money. I hope you understand about that. I do not mind you flirting or showing your body off. Sounds fair baby doll?" He asked her as he smiled and watched her decorate herself for him. "Dessert looks great tigress! You made this for me lover?" He said smiling at her.

Revnarh said:
"Yes, that sounds fair. Thanks for helping me with my new life. And yes, this dessert is for you.

"That is what your man is here for my love to make sure that you get adjusted to your new life. Glad to help out and what you fixed up I love!" He told her with a smile on his face.

Amber walks towards Cameron with the chocolate sauce and the whipped cream under her right arm while she carries the bowl with the strawberries in her hands. She places the bowl on the nightstand next to the bed and puts chocolate sauce and whipped cream on his dick to lick it off.

Revnarh said:
Amber walks towards Cameron with the chocolate sauce and the whipped cream under her right arm while she carries the bowl with the strawberries in her hands. She places the bowl on the nightstand next to the bed and puts chocolate sauce and whipped cream on his dick to lick it off.

"I really love this dessert baby! We are going to have fun with this." Cameron says with a smile to her as he starts to feel her placing the whip cream all over his dick and balls area for her to lick off. He gives her ass a smack or two. "Did youmiss me while you were shopping baby? I missed you lover." He tells her.

Amber licks the chocolate off of Camerons cock. She smiles and pushes him onto the bed to lie him down and pours more chocolate sauce over his body and licks it off of him. Amber lies down next to him and puts more whipped cream on her big tits, covering them entirely after she covered her wet hole ib whipped cream too. "Come and eat your dessert, my love."

Revnarh said:
Amber licks the chocolate off of Camerons cock. She smiles and pushes him onto the bed to lie him down and pours more chocolate sauce over his body and licks it off of him. Amber lies down next to him and puts more whipped cream on her big tits, covering them entirely after she covered her wet hole ib whipped cream too. "Come and eat your dessert, my love."

"I love the dessert that you created for me baby! I am definitely coming." Cameron told Amber as he smiled and began to lick the area of her body that she had covered in whip cream and chocolate sauce. He smiled enjoying his dessert that Amber made for him. Cameron loved how Amber was pleasing him clean. "That feels so good baby and it is a great treat to enjoy too!" He told her.

Amber moaned and whispered "Take me!" She waited for Cameron to fuck his horny bitch again. The craving for drinking cum build slowly up in the depths of her mind while she waited for her lover to fuck and give her his seed.

Revnarh said:
Amber moaned and whispered "Take me!" She waited for Cameron to fuck his horny bitch again. The craving for drinking cum build slowly up in the depths of her mind while she waited for her lover to fuck and give her his seed.

Cameron was so ready to take her and fuck her brains out some more. "You love sex and that is what pleases me about you baby. That is it! I will fuck your naughty brains out." He told her as he positioned himself to slam hard into her with his cock.

Amber moaned like the bitch in heat she was and said: Yes! I love...you...and I...love the...sex with...with you..." It does not take long for her to come thanks to her now sensitive cunt.

Revnarh said:
Amber moaned like the bitch in heat she was and said: Yes! I love...you...and I...love the...sex with...with you..." It does not take long for her to come thanks to her now sensitive cunt.

"I love you too baby and fucking your nsughty pussy!" As he was very close to cumming derp inside her. He continued to thrust his cock deeply indide her. Pounding deeper and deeper into her. Faster and faster. Sliding in and out of her.

"Yes, yes...fuck my slutty brains out!" Amber moved her body to the rythm of her lover and came again from his hard and deep pounding inter her slutty cunt

Revnarh said:
"Yes, yes...fuck my slutty brains out!" Amber moved her body to the rythm of her lover and came again from his hard and deep pounding inter her slutty cunt

"I knew you would love me for fucking your naughty brains out baby. I love my naughty cum slut!" He told her feeling their bodies slapping together as the sounds filled the room.

"Yes, I love sex! But...I love you more than sex." Amber grunts and moan and massafed her tits while she was fucked roughly. Amber came and her slutty hole tried to milk her lovers seed out of his balls while she came again and again.

Revnarh said:
"Yes, I love sex! But...I love you more than sex." Amber grunts and moan and massafed her tits while she was fucked roughly. Amber came and her slutty hole tried to milk her lovers seed out of his balls while she came again and again.

"I love you too Amber! You are so good baby!" Cameron said to her as they grinded together. His cock slamming inti her deeply and fast. Harder and harder his cock rams deeply into her. He was cumming inside her deeply.

Amber came hard when Cameron poured his seed deep into her slutty cunt. She fell asleep, exhausted from all the sex she had today. Amber would need the rest. Tomorrow would be a busy day for her.

Revnarh said:
Amber came hard when Cameron poured his seed deep into her slutty cunt. She fell asleep, exhausted from all the sex she had today. Amber would need the rest. Tomorrow would be a busy day for her.

Cameron held her into his arms. He was wore out from all the sex they have had that day. He knew that Amber loved sex and craved it. He kissed her shoulder blade ever so softly and smiled as he drifted off to sleep in bed.

Amber woke up and slipped slowly out of the bed, trying to not wake Cameron. She went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and prepared herself for her big day. Amber put the skimpy pink skirt and the revealing matching bra on and went out to eat breakfast. Men and women stared at her erotic slutty body.

Revnarh said:
Amber woke up and slipped slowly out of the bed, trying to not wake Cameron. She went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and prepared herself for her big day. Amber put the skimpy pink skirt and the revealing matching bra on and went out to eat breakfast. Men and women stared at her erotic slutty body.

Amber loved how people looked at her. The waiter came over to take her order for breakfast. "Ms. May I take your order please?" He said to her. Cameron was still in bed asleep. "We do have specials if you would like to hear them?" He said to her as she looked at the menu ovr.

Revnarh said:
Amber looks up at the waiter with curiousity in her eyes. "Mh...what kind of specials do you have?"

"We have the create your own pancakes with your choice of sausage, bacon, a fruit salad as you can tell here Ms." The waitor pointed for her to see. "We even have the all you can eat pancakes." He informed her also.

Amber thought about the two options for a moment. Sure, she was hungry, but she was not starving and could order more food if she was still hungry after eating breakfast. "I'll take the pancakes with the fruit salad and a milkshake."

Back
Top Bottom