Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It fell from the sky by RobBase086 and Ravnarh

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was Monday morning and Robert awakened before Trisha his loving wife did. He began to cook breakfast for them. Robert served in the Navy for 10 years. He is a disabled veteran who works for MEPS. That is in processing for the Armed Forces. Robert is 6',2", with short black hair, brown eyes and weighs 170 pounds. He went into the Navy fresh out of high school. Rob was happily married to his beautiful wife for 2 years now. He was busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

Trishele, a 6'0 tall woman with a slim figure, long and curly red hair, black eyes and 36DD who were called Trish or Trisha by everyone, woke up when the scent of breakfast entered her nose. She got up and put her office clothes on after taking a quick shower. Trisha walked into the kitchen, gave her wonderful husband a kiss and sat down to eat breakfast. When she was done eating, she got her small suitcase and purse, kissed Robert again and drove to her work place.

Revnarh said:
Trishele, a 6'0 tall woman with a slim figure, long and curly red hair, black eyes and 36DD who were called Trish or Trisha by everyone, woke up when the scent of breakfast entered her nose. She got up and put her office clothes on after taking a quick shower. Trisha walked into the kitchen, gave her wonderful husband a kiss and sat down to eat breakfast. When she was done eating, she got her small suitcase and purse, kissed Robert again and drove to her work place.

Robert smiled kissing Trish onto her sweet lips. "Did you sleep well last night baby?" He asked her as he served her first with her plate. Robert tgen sat down with her and enjoyed breakfast. He watched as she got up and then picked up her things for work. Robert kissed her and said, "You have a great day kitten!" What Robert did not realize is that his loving wife when she arrived home will be a different woman.

When Trish arrived to the office her boss Tom Drake saw her. He smiled at her and said, "Good morning Mrs. Sandage! When you get a chance can you come to my office please?" He asked her.

Trisha got into her office and looked at the pilar of work on her desk. She sighed and sat down to begin to take a look at the papers. After an hour of reading and writing, Trish decided to take a break and walked to the office her boss.

Revnarh said:
Trisha got into her office and looked at the pilar of work on her desk. She sighed and sat down to begin to take a look at the papers. After an hour of reading and writing, Trish decided to take a break and walked to the office her boss.

Mr. Drake looked up and smiled. He looked at Mrs. Sandage from her head on down to her toes and was amazed on how beautiful she is that she is married. "Hello Mrs. Sandage! Please come in and shut the door behind you if you could please." He said to her as he stood up. Mr. Drake always made sexual advances to Trish Sandage but for some reason she would never give into his sexual advances toward her.

"Now you know we will be leaving for a few days on a business trip right?" He said to her with a smile. "Please make sure to have paperwork completed for our trip. Oh and be sure to pack up something sexy to wear Mrs. Sandage." Mr. Drake does not realize that after Mrs. Sandage leaves to go home that she will be a differe.t woman while on the businesd trip.

Trisha completed the paperwork and went home early to prepare for the buisniss trip. Suddenly, a meteor landed in the forest. Trish drove towards the crashside and got out to take a look at the rock. She stumbled and fell down, landing directly in front of the meteor. Trisha could not look away from the strangely glowing rock and reached out to touch it and fainted as soon as her hand came in contact with the slightly glowing stone. Trish woke up with a strange feeling in her head. Something hammered inside her brain like a sledgehammer. She got groggyly up and walked back to her car to drive slowly home got out of her car and started to pack her suitcases. A foggy curtain blurred her vision and she fell sat down on the ground. Where was robert? She got up and continued to pack her things, not noticing that she packed only sexy, slutty and revealing clothes.

Revnarh said:
Trisha completed the paperwork and went home early to prepare for the buisniss trip. Suddenly, a meteor landed in the forest. Trish drove towards the crashside and got out to take a look at the rock. She stumbled and fell down, landing directly in front of the meteor. Trisha could not look away from the strangely glowing rock and reached out to touch it and fainted as soon as her hand came in contact with the slightly glowing stone. Trish woke up with a strange feeling in her head. Something hammered inside her brain like a sledgehammer. She got groggyly up and walked back to her car to drive slowly home got out of her car and started to pack her suitcases. A foggy curtain blurred her vision and she fell sat down on the ground. Where was robert? She got up and continued to pack her things, not noticing that she packed only sexy, slutty and revealing clothes.

Robert arrived home about 15 to 20 minutes later. As the effects of Trisha touching the meteor began to change Roberts sweet innocent kitten into the new Trisha Sandage. Robert walks in with a dozen of Trishas favorite flowers that she loved. "Kitten are you here?" Robert found Trisha in the dark sitting in the living room. He flipped the light on. "Hi baby! How was your day? I missed you and thought about you." He tells her handing flowers to her. Robert did know anything about her business trip. Her bags were packed and he did not know that she was cbanging into a slut.

Trisha kissed Robert and put the flowers into a vase with water. A strange feeling started to burn in her chest while she told him about her day.

Revnarh said:
Trisha kissed Robert and put the flowers into a vase with water. A strange feeling started to burn in her chest while she told him about her day.

Robert felt this attraction to Trisha like he had never felt before. "Baby I would love to start planning for kids. What do you think?" As he happen to rub up against her with his hard cock. She began to feel so horny like never before. "Shall we go upstairs kitten?' He asked her rubbing her nice firm ass.

Trisha felt incredibly horny and followed Robert into the bedroom where she took her closes of. Trish moaned when she stood completely naked in front of Robert. A flash of lust appeared in her eyes and her nipples pointed at her husband. Trisha did not notice that her breasts leaked tiny driplets of milk. She rushed towards Robert and french kissed him with love and a hint of lust.

Revnarh said:
Trisha felt incredibly horny and followed Robert into the bedroom where she took her closes of. Trish moaned when she stood completely naked in front of Robert. A flash of lust appeared in her eyes and her nipples pointed at her husband. Trisha did not notice that her breasts leaked tiny driplets of milk. She rushed towards Robert and french kissed him with love and a hint of lust.

"OH WOW Trisha! I have never seen you this naughty before!" He says in shock to her as he began to get undressed as well. His hands fondling and squeezing her titsas he kissed her deeply and passionately. Robert could feel the dripping of her breast milk on his face as he licked and tasted her nipples. "I love you baby!" He tells her. As he feels her push him onto their bed. He smacked her ass again and again.

Trisha moaned when Robert spanked her. Her pussy became wetter and wetter with each slap on her firm as. She moaned like a bitch in heat when more juices came out of her tits and her slutty hole.

Revnarh said:
Trisha moaned when Robert spanked her. Her pussy became wetter and wetter with each slap on her firm as. She moaned like a bitch in heat when more juices came out of her tits and her slutty hole.

Robert was in shock on how his kitten was acting. He felt the milk hit his body as Trish straddled him and took his hard cock deep into her pussy. She was so hungry for his cock that he felt her grinding harder and taking him deeper inside her. "That is my naughty girl! Fuck me good and hard baby!" As he kissed and licked her neck. He nibbled onto her collar bone. He smacked her ass again. Robert rolled her onto her back slamming and ramming deep inside her.

Trisha moaned and moved rythmycally to to Robert's movements. "Fuck me harder, fuck me faster, fuck me deeper!" said Trish between moans.

Revnarh said:
Trisha moaned and moved rythmycally to to Robert's movements. "Fuck me harder, fuck me faster, fuck me deeper!" said Trish between moans.

Robert began to slam so fucking hard inside he grunted. Then he began to ram deeper and harder as the sounds of their bodies filled the room. "I want you on your knees so I can fuck you from behind lover!" He orders her. He watches her move quickly to her knees. Robert grabbed a hold of her hips slamming i.to her good and hard.

Trisha came when he pounded her hard and deep, but she wanted more. she got into position when Robert ordered her and waited for him to continue to fuck her hard.

Revnarh said:
Trisha came when he pounded her hard and deep, but she wanted more. she got into position when Robert ordered her and waited for him to continue to fuck her hard.

He slammed into her pussy deeply and hard. It was the wildest sex that Robert and Trisha have ever had. Ramming ever so deeply as he grunted slidding inside her more harder than before. "Fuck your pussy feels so good baby!" He reaches around rubbing her clit with his finger tips as he slammed and rammed her pussy.

Trisha was on the verge of cumming again when Robert began to play with her clit. Fireworks went of in Trish´s mind and her eyes rolled back when she had multiple orgasms, one stronger and better than another. While she came several times, her pussy clamped down on Roberts dick like it tried to wring every drop out of his balls.

Revnarh said:
Trisha was on the verge of cumming again when Robert began to play with her clit. Fireworks went of in Trish´s mind and her eyes rolled back when she had multiple orgasms, one stronger and better than another. While she came several times, her pussy clamped down on Roberts dick like it tried to wring every drop out of his balls.

"Oh fuck baby! I am going to cum!" As explodes deeply inside her. He continued working his cock deeply inside her until he went limp. Robert was wore out and exhausted. "I love you Trisha!" He tells her and pulling her down to cuddle with him. Robert was not use to sex like this. Trisha wore him out.

Trisha felt like she was in heaven as soon as Roberts cum filled her insides. She smiled like she was high and did not notice that she hugged Rob like she wanted him to not leave her side. Trish´s breasts started to grow slowly and more milk came out of her still rock hard nipples.

Revnarh said:
Trisha felt like she was in heaven as soon as Roberts cum filled her insides. She smiled like she was high and did not notice that she hugged Rob like she wanted him to not leave her side. Trish´s breasts started to grow slowly and more milk came out of her still rock hard nipples.

Robert was holding her when he felt something wet from her nipples came out. Robert was glowing from the sex they just had. Mr. Cameron Drake booked a flight for Trisha and him to leave to go to Las Vegas for the business trip. It would be Trishas first business trip. "Baby are ok? Ihave never seen us have wild carnage sex like this before. What came over you?" He was tired yet amazed with the sex they had.

"I do not know...but it was amazing!" Trisha got up with trembling legs and went into the bathroom to take a shower and to prepare herself for the trip. Feeling like there was some kind of fog, she did not notice that she forgot to put on any underwear. The plane would start in three hours so she had to hurry. Trish walked out of the house and drove to the air port slowly. She did not knew why, but she stopped at the crash site and picked up a piece of the meteor on her way. The fog in her mind and in front of her eyes vanished when she parked her car and got out of it to walk towards the terminal while she carried her two big suitcases like they weighted nothing.

Revnarh said:
"I do not know...but it was amazing!" Trisha got up with trembling legs and went into the bathroom to take a shower and to prepare herself for the trip. Feeling like there was some kind of fog, she did not notice that she forgot to put on any underwear. The plane would start in three hours so she had to hurry. Trish walked out of the house and drove to the air port slowly. The fog in her mind and in front of her eyes vanished when she parked her car and got out of it to walk towards the terminal while she carried her two big suitcases like they weighted nothing.

"Yes it was amazing kitten! I wish that we could do it more my sweet. I will be happy when you return from your trip." Robert said to her as he watched her get a shower and leave for her trip. Trisha did not kiss her husband like she usually does. It was at the airport that the 6',4", short brown hair and brown eyes Cameron Drake waiting for her. "Hey Mrs. Sandage! Ready for our trip?" Cameron not realizing that he is up for a surprise from Trisha. "Have you ever joined the mile bigh. Lub?" Mr. Drake says to her as he playfully smacks her ass.

Trisha moans and smiles seductively at her boss when he slaps her ass. She walks to the air port in front of her boss so he can look at her while she sways her hips in a sexy way. A light breeze of air lifts up her short skirt and reveals her bare rear to her boss. Trish continues to walk like she did not notice how the wind played with her skirt.

Revnarh said:
Trisha moans and smiles seductively at her boss when he slaps her ass. She walks to the air port in front of her boss so he can look at her while she sways her hips in a sexy way. A light breeze of air lifts up her short skirt and reveals her bare rear to her boss. Trish continues to walk like she did not notice how the wind played with her skirt.

Cameron smiled back her and loved the feel of her nice firm ass. He was in shock that his employee did not have any panties on at all. His eyes swayed as he watched her walk seductively into the airport. "Mrs. Sandage I have a question for you. Would you like to join the Mile High Club when we are in the air? I bet your husband is not that adventerous with you." He tells her talking negative about her husband. "I did not tell you, but we will have to share a suite in Vegas." He tells her as his hand touched her assagain.

Back
Top Bottom