Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll Follow You to Hell and Back [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Midori's eyes narrowed. "Hai, I know." She said, moving forward and slashing up, moving quite fast, eyes practically glowing with rage.

Midori blocked and kicked hard at his chest, her wooden shoe planting into his chest and knocking him back.

Midori felt like she had been run through with red hot iron had pierced her. She fell to one knee, gripping her arm, which hung limp at her side, grinding her teeth.

"Look at you. Pathetic. You'll never avenge your husband at this rate. You'll no sooner join him in Hell." "Urusai!!" Kiyomi growled dangerously

Midori's eyes widened and a sad look crossed her face. "Mitsuo-sama..." Her shoulders sagged slightly and her jaw clenched to keep her lip from trembling, an overwhelming sorrow washing over her. A dark aura radiated around her and from the black blade, but Midori only seemed to grow more hopeless, dropping her sword and holding her head in her hands.

Midori looked conflicted. "But... I've... Dishonored him..?" She sounded confused , then she looked angry. Grabbing her blade so tightly her knuckles turned white , she stood and slashed at Takeno as fast and hard as she could. "My husband was a honorable man! When his soul passed it was not damned to Hell!!" She snarled.

Takeno was caught off guard and took a direct hit, gasping in pain and stumbling back. Kiyomi smiled the only way a fox knew how, glad her master wasn't falling for any mind games

Midori pushed him back further, slashing and hacking at him, anger fueling her to move faster. "I'll cut your tongue off for speaking ill of my husband!"

Midori stopped, breathing hard as she sheathed her blade and picked up the black sword, moving over to Takeno and retrieving the scabbard. After sheathing her new blade and putting it on her belt, she moved over to Kiyomi and carefully picked the fox up, leaving Takeno to choke on his own blood.

Midori rested a hand on Kiyomi's head, petting her blood matter fur. "Men are troublesome bastards.. It wasn't your fault."

Midori didn't have to sneak out this time, all of the men were running in a panic toward Takeno's room, a maid screaming when she found him bloodied on the ground.

Midori traveled a ways out of town before heading towards the river, kneeling beside it and laying Kiyomi down on the grass, ripping her sleeve off and soaking it in the water, wringing it out before gently washing the blood from Kiyomi's fur.

Back
Top Bottom