Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll Follow You to Hell and Back [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Midori's cheeks flushed faintly and she started to undress as well, folding her clothing and getting into the water.

Midori looked to Kiyomi, nodding, but glancing down a few times, cheeks flaring again as she turned away.

Midori's felt a bit uncomfortable, but muttered a quiet thank you, looking down at her pale arms.

Midori's face flushed and her heart skipped a beat, but she didn't object, tilting her head to the side more so Kiyomi could continue.

Midori made a soft noise and turned around, pulling Kiyomi close and kissing her gently, pulling the slender woman onto her lap.

Midori wrapped her arms around Kiyomi's slender waist, deepening the kiss and making a soft noise.

Kiyomi pulled back slowly, "Gomenasai...I'm being too forward..." She kissed Midori again, "But I just...I can't help myself, Midori-sama..."

Midori made a weak noise. "Urusai." She murmured, placing her hand on the back on Kiyomi's head, pulling her in to kiss her heatedly.

Midori let out a soft moan, gently gripping Kiyomi's hips and trailing kissing along her neck.

Back
Top Bottom