Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Smut Based Cravings and Pairings M/F (Updated 5/5/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
STOP! READ THIS FIRST!​

If you can't write in 3rd person and give me at least 3 good paragraphs with detailed thoughts, etc don't bother continuing.

Also, if you use odd, hard to read or extremely small fonts or bad colors for text, don't bother. If it takes more time to read what you write it is going to become an annoyance. I don't know how many request threads I go to peruse but because I can't easily read things I just close them without reading. I have a migraine disorder, if I have to strain to read something or go through the trouble of copying and pasting into a document and changing fonts to read it, it will be more trouble than it's worth.

I have a life. This means that while I love writing and there are times when I can write several posts a day or in a week, there are other times that my responsibilities will mean I am slower to get a post out. If you can't or don't have the patience, don't bother starting something. Along with this goes, depending on what is going on it might be more difficult for me to get my thoughts in order to write a suitable response and I refuse to post something that feels forced or I feel just completely needs to be in the trash.

If you want well thought out, good posts, in third person that will barely ever drop below three paragraphs unless I don't get enough from my partner, then by all means keep reading. If you want to know the motivation behind what my male characters do, their very thoughts, feelings, any internal battles they might be going through, as well as how their environment influences them, this is what I can do.

But if you are looking for someone that will simply write something like:
Greg turned in her direction, "Get on your knees." He wanted her there where she could see to his needs.

I am not the guy to write that for you.

I prefer writing something like this:
Greg was pleased that she was finally coming around to his thinking, while he had no problem forcing her will with more brutality, he would rather not mar her lovely slim body. Turning to face her, his expression one of lust and victory, his lips curved into a smirk as he motioned the carpeted floor before him. "Get on your knees, right here in front of me." He waited, there was a time when he would never have considered treating a woman like this, a time when he had kept himself tightly reined in.

He had felt it though, even back then, that tugging darkness inside him that just called to be released. The need to control, to know that no matter what was happening elsewhere, there was one person that would always do his will. He had been training Melissa for the last few days while also enjoying the trappings of her young, firm body, the curves in all the right places.

His nearly silver-gray eyes slid over her naked form, with her arms bound behind her back, her breasts pushing forward, she was a tempting sight. He had been tempted when he re-entered the room to just get his dick wet and hold off, but his lessons always had a method. Here in this place, his hidden domain, he was the master and could unleash every side of himself. He could be gentle when she pleased him, cruel when she misbehaved. Here he was free of the every day rigors of being a husband and father.

That is what I will do. That is just a small sample of what I can do with adequate time, thought, and when the rigors of the world don't interfere.

Now onto the rest if I haven't scared you away.

A few brief notes:

I am in my 30's and have a roommate and wife that shares the computer with me so I can not always reply every day or multiple times. I also have children, a job and responsibilities. As long as this is understood, I will not abandon a roleplay so even if it takes a while for me to get back to you and reply, know I am still here. If I can't continue I WILL message you and ask you to do the same. And yes my wife is aware of what I write, she writes on this board also.

I hate one liners. I ask for at minimum 2 meaty paragraphs though prefer 3+.

I Write the tops or more dominant characters. I will never sub.

Don't control my characters. Depending on circumstances I don't mind a wee bit of leading such as, She was waiting, she knew that soon he would come out of the room as he always did and she feared angering him if she didn't wait where he told her to.

I can only write in THREADS and EMAIL. Due to work and family responsibilities I just don't have time to be on YIM more than an hour or two a day here and there. Threads and email allow for consistency, clarity and time to write adequate posts. DEPENDING UPON TIMING I MIGHT BE ABLE TO BRAINSTORM THROUGH YIM, but that doesn't mean I can remain on for hours. I will post as often as I can, however I don't promise a certain amount of posting because if I can't write a post that I feel is a good post I won't send it. I would rather take a little extra time to make a GOOD post than rush and give you a post that sucks ass.

DO NOT ASK FOR MY EMAIL WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING PLOT/PAIRING AND SUCH.

I am looking for smut with some plot tied in, not for tons of plot that takes forever to get to the good stuff.

I write males and am only looking for those that write females.

If you only write characters (and with characters) over 18 or 21, you can leave my page now. While I understand, if I wanted to be on a board writing only those sorts of rp's I would have stuck to a different board. I am here for the taboo which includes having the option of writing an older man with a female 15 - 16 or 17. That is not to say that there may not be an idea that I would agree to with a female over 18, after all I don't much mind at times writing the younger male with an older female.

DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT A WORD. IF you want to stop, tell me... don't just stop posting. You don't even have to tell me why, just send me a message and say "I'm not going to be posting for our story anymore." It's quite simple. If you leave me without a word, I don't give second chances and my wife/roommate share lists of people that do this.

The second post has some thread links to dead rp's that never went anywhere with plots I would like to attempt again.

The Old Pairings Cravings That Never Die - means have been craving but haven't done/or haven't done in a long time. * means major craving, the more stars the greater the craving

Father/Daughter ******
Older Brother/ Younger Sister ******
Uncle/Niece ******

-Doctor/Patient *******
Son (or sons) /Mother****

Other Pairings. Symbols are the same as above.
Younger Brother/ Older Sister**
Nephew/Aunt*
Boss/Employee's Teen Daughter***
Father/Babysitter *****
Father/Daughter/Brother ***
Teacher/Student
Vampire/Human (Not the sparkling kind)
Godfather/Goddaughter***
Father's Bestfriend/Teen Daughter ***
Son's Best Friend/Milf
Mother's Boyfriend/Teen Daughter ******
Priest/Young Teen ******
Cursed Being/Unsuspecting Teen
Ghost/New House Tenant
Dean/Student
Principle/Student ****
Popular Boy/Girl With a Crush
Best friend's Father/Best friend ***
Stranger/Runaway *****
Intruder/Teen Daughter*****
Twin Brothers/Innocent Neighboring Teen ****
Kidnapper/Victim ****
New Neighbor / Teen Resident**
Step-Father / Step-Daughter****
Mother’s Employee (Father’s Employee) / Daughter ****
Mother's Ex-Boyfriend / Daughter ******
Sister’s Husband / Younger Sister ***
Older Sister’s Boyfriend / Younger Sister ***
Step-Brother / Step-Sister ***
Brother’s Best Friend / Younger Sister **
Brother / Younger Sister / Brother’s Best Friend ***
Older Brother/Babysitter ****
Older Customer / Young Waitress ***
Princess / Invading Warlord **
Babysitter / Teen Being reluctantly babysat ***
Perverted Coach / Student ***
Headmaster / Student **
Princess / Kidnapper
Android/Human
Best Friends
Celebrity / Stalker (I don't write real celebrities/or with those that use real celebrities... I don't mind using the images of real celebrities but for me all characters should be fictional.)
Celebrity/ Bodyguard
Demon / Human
God /Human
Alien / Human
Doctor / Candy Striper
Photographer / Aspiring Teen Model **
Lecherous Neighbor / Neighbor's Daughter *****
Snow White / Prince (with dark twist)***
Sleeping Beauty/ Prince (with dark twist)***
Beauty & The Beast (with dark twist)*
Cinderella/Step-father & Step-brothers
Werewolf /Human
Maid/ Master
Virgin Sacrifice / Demon
Hybrid /Human
Red Riding Hood/ Wolfman
Serial Rapist/Victim
Serial Rapist/Chief's Daughter

Kinks I Always Crave
Incest
Forced Incest
Noncon/Rape
Dub-Con
Light to Medium Bondage
Blindfolds
Virgin Females
Innocent/Naive Females
Molestation
Risk of Pregnancy
Ageplay
Teasing/Stimulation
Forced Nudity
Large cocks - up to 15 inches long/three maybe 4 inches thick depending on situation.
Breasts - C/D no larger
Forced Orgasm
Orgasm Control/Denial
Knife Play
Smooth (meaning no hairy pussy - I don't mind a trimmed landing strip but not full bush...)
Video/Photography
Twisted Sense of Obsession/Love

Kinks I Have Yet To Find Partners For (or lasting Partners for)

Interracial (Asian girls, Native American Girls etc (these two listed are just favorites for interracial where ladies are concerned... or myself as an Asian man, black man, Native American man.)
Mind Control/Hypnotism/Mind Fuck
Females in skirts with no panties that don't expect to be caught or taken advantage of.
Drugs/Alcohol

Kinks I am Currently Willing To Do for Romantic Purposes: (keep in mind getting me to do romance would be a very RARE thing, the plot has to be JUST THAT GOOD)
Seduction
Teasing
Stimulation
Slow Passion
Consensual

Links to images *some maybe NSFW so look at your own risk* that inspire me or might even show an idea of a character I am craving to play.

RE: New Smut Based Cravings and Pairings M/F (Plots added later)

Plots

Pairing: Father's Best Friend/Daughter
The Poker Prize - Every Friday night it's the same, the guys get together and play poker. Over the last few weeks his best friend seemed to keep losing more and more, insisting on keeping costs real. Recently, he (32-35) had his eye on his friends teen daughter (15-17), watching her and even commenting on her beauty when she came in the room. With how deep in the hole his friend has gotten, he decided to give him a way to get all the debt wiped. One weekend with his daughter as a guest over at his house and he would wipe the debt. Of course, his friends daughter doesn't know what the deal is.

Pairing: Older Brother/ Younger Sister

Hard Awakening - At 15 years old, the teen has become a little bold thinking that while her parents are away there is no one to see her walk around the house naked. Her older brother hadn't lived at home in almost 8 years and was barely around these days. What she didn't know was that her brother had been asked to look in on her and their parents had mailed him a key. The first time he looks in on her, he saw her through a window parading around naked and took a few pictures. The second she was out on the secluded deck by the pool nude and again he took pictures. However, he had already been having thoughts he knew were wrong and now with the knowledge of how her lovely naked body was, he found that he had to have her. So the third time, he let himself inside the house quietly while she was napping on the living room couch and after taking more pictures, stripped down and gave her a hard awakening.

Pairing: Older Brother/Younger Sister

You Belong To Me - The siblings had grown up going from foster home to foster home and he had always watched out for his younger sister. When finally, they were able to stay in one place it was because he turned nineteen and made money for them illegally. His sister had no idea how he made his money only that she finally had a home. Fifteen years old, she gets asked out by a guy for the first time and tells her brother thinking he'd be excited for her but is unaware that he has a twisted sense of obsession/possession where she is concerned. While she gets ready for her first ever date, he ends up going outside as her date arrives and threatens the boy's life, even warns that he better never speak to his sister again and pretend he never made it over. By the time his sister comes down ready for her date, he has made certain it looked like she had been stood up. She's upset and unaware that seeing her dressed up for another man has sent her brothers mind into a dark place, one where she has to be punished.

Pairing: Uncle/Niece

Unfinished Business - A teen has always had a secret, she has had the ability to see ghosts but no one believed her. Recently, her uncle had been hanging around, molesting her before he left to go home. He never made it home, instead he died and something drew him to her house where he realized he still wanted what he hadn't taken, his lovely niece. It takes a bit of practice but he learns that he can determine when she can see him and when she can't and that he can touch her.

NEW NEW NEW Pairing: Older Male/Younger Female

A Gift For The Boss - A man with high connections is often sought after as an ally, so it isn't surprising that people are often trying to give him a gift. One such person decides to give him quite a gift indeed, a young woman 17-19 years old who was abducted and left bound for his pleasure on his desk for him when he goes into his office the next morning. (either a virgin or a girl with little experience, she would not be willing at least... at first.)

Pairing: Father/Daughter
Daddy? Am I Pregnant? - When his daughter comes to live with him after several years of only having visitation, he is unaware just how innocent she is, but he is taken by her beauty, how sweet she is and finds himself growing quite attracted to her. The love he finds he has for her becomes more than that of a father for his daughter and he is struggling not to give in and show her this. Then she comes home crying, a boy had forcefully kissed her, tongue and all. And her mother had told her that she could get pregnant if a boy kissed her. What starts as comforting her, may well become something more...

Pairing: Older Brother/Younger Sister
The Perfect Wife - Eight years ago, he got married and was unaware that his wife had been cheating on him even before their marriage. After a messy divorce, he is trying to pick himself up when his parents since his younger sister who is barely sixteen to stay with him for the summer. He watches her, she's so sweet, innocent, pure and good that he finds himself envisioning what it would be like if she were his wife instead. He would never have to worry about her cheating on him, she would always be there. While he lusts after her, he realizes there is much more to it than lust, but now he will show her that she would be his perfect wife.

Pairing:

RE: New Smut Based Cravings and Pairings M/F (Updated 8/28/2014)

Other Plots:

Pairing: Doctor/Patient

The Examination - A fifteen year old patient comes in for her yearly check up completely unaware that her doctor who has been seeing her for almost ten years has decided that it's time to change up the way she is examined and has plans for much more once she is in his exam room. After all, she trusts her doctor completely and knows her parents do too otherwise they wouldn't let her go to her appointments alone.

Pairing: Masseur / Customer

Full Body Temptation - A professional masseur has just opened a new business in the town he recently moved to and as part of a special introduction he is offering a discounted rate for massage's. At the same time he is looking to hire and willing to train some local ladies to work for him. His advertisement says he is willing to hire ladies from age 15 and up for hands on, one-on-one training for those he chooses to hire. What these unsuspecting ladies don't realize is that he enjoys a little extra benefit from the girls that work for him, as much as he does some of his clients.

Pairing: Foreign Teen/Local Man (and occasionally other men)

The Wrong Place - A teen is visiting a town in America where her parents are considering staying but she gets separated from them and lost, going into a shop to ask for directions. The shop owner sees the teen and feels that she would make an interesting addition to a special hidden part of his store so he tricks her into going into the back room where he knocks her out then takes her into a different part of the store, determined to try her out before his customers can.

Pairing: Stranded Teen/Passerby

Stalled On The Road - Sixteen years old, she was given permission to take the car in order to go to a concert a few hours away. Everything went well, she attended the concert and was on her way back home down the highway when the car stalled. There was no cell reception and she was in the middle of a long stretch of highway in the middle of the night panicked when an older man, who looked nice stopped and offered her his help. It doesn't occur to her that she shouldn't get into a car with a stranger, but she will realize her mistake when she isn't able to get free.

Pairing: Stalker / Victim

Hacking Obsession - A man has found a hobby that he quite enjoys, hacking webcams of unsuspecting young girls. One such girl has become a favorite of his to watch. With his skill he has been able to watch her without her seeing the LED on her laptop webcam show up and he has learned her schedule. With other skill he traced her location and while he was watching he began planning for the time when he would have her to do with as he pleased. Once he has settled in to the neighborhood she lives in, only a few houses down he begins leaving her little presents. One such present was a stilled capture of her naked in her bedroom as she sat on her bad, a good view of her pussy with a note that said, "Mine soon." the words connected by an arrow that pointed toward that hot little pussy of hers. He's made himself known to her parents, forming a new 'friendship' with them and when they decide to take a vacation for their anniversary he is asked to babysit her in his own home.

RE: New Smut Based Cravings and Pairings M/F (Updated 10/18/2014)

Added some new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom