Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bestiality/Monster/Pokemon Hardcore IM Rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestiLuver

Moon
Hello there. I am BestiLuver and I am a young adult lady. I don't like to give out personal info over the web. Please note that if you ask me if I am getting off/getting wet from our rp, I am not going to answer that question. I will let you fantasy about if I am or not, so don't bother asking.

My username is derived from the fact of I just LOVE rp's involving bestiality, zoophillia, monsters, aliens, etc over rps involving human couples. Human coupled rps are very boring to me.

One shot or long term are both fine by me.

PLEASE oh PLEASE provide EXPLICIT DETAILS! ♡ Don't just state how your character is fully inside of mine without describing his cock impaling through her hymen, and then through her cervix. Hymen and Cervical penetration are a MUST. If you don't like that, then don't contact me. Also, my character will experience sexual pain, and whatever is fucking her doesn't care about how she feels. She will also be bleeding from not only loosing her virginity, but also from how hard she is being fucked by the huge cock(s).

Also, please have an understanding of canines knotting, felines having barbed cocks, etc. Basically, know the shapes of animal cocks. Mythical creatures can have a mixture of these characteristics.

I went ahead and created an F-list if you are curious to look at it. F-list Kink List

My top fave kinks that MUST be included:
Anal, Mouth, and Vaginal Virginity
Biting and clawing/scratching
Cervical Penetration
Brutal, forceful, hard, rough, savage sex
Sexual bleeding and pain (from loosing her virginity, to how hard/rough she is being fucked, as well as the size of the cock(s) she is fucked by)
Very large and thick cocks
Animals to NOT be fixed

My Characters:
(pick the character you want me to play as, as well as the age (16-23) you would like for her. Also, my girls will be 4'10" to 5'2")
Girl 1
Girl 2
Neko Girl 1 (nsfw)
Girl 3
Girl 4
Girl 5 (newly wedded bride)
Girl 6
Girl 7 (nsfw)
Girl 8

Ideas
I am open to other ideas. MG = my girl
Listed Old to New

Idea 1: MG has had a strict upbringing, even being sheltered from the world. She was even home-schooled. It was not until her last birthday that she was given her own computer. Because of her strict upbringing, her parents heavily trusted her home alone. Her parents soon go out of town on a cruise for their anniversary, leaving MG home alone with the family pet(s). The family pet(s) is not fixed as he(they) is(are) a stud(s) and prized breeder(s). MG, while 'innocently' surfing the web, stumbles upon adult websites, becoming heavily intrigued, although embarrassed, by what she sees. MG becomes very curious, finding herself heavily turned on. She decides she wants to play out what she's seen on the web, unprepared to exactly how it's going to feel, and completely naive to how animals really fuck.

Idea 2: MG is low on cash, having been on her own since she was fourteen. She's managed to get by without having to sell her body, but recently she has become desperate for cash. She comes across an ad that catches her attention. Although she is intimated about selling virginity in front of a camera, she is desperate enough for it, and plus she cannot deny there is a certain kinky aspect to it. However, MG is unprepared for the fine print in the contract she signs her life away to. She is injected with a pheromone drug that has unique side effects. Her body is able to withstand more than it normally should including heal faster than normal, becomes fertile for any seed that enters her womb, as well as causes her body to produce a powerful pheromone that can effect any creature. MG is suspended into the air by chains, expecting herself to be taken by a man, but instead finds it is no man that is going to savagely fuck her without mercy.

Idea 3: MG had gone to a party and indulged in drinking, as well as taking drugs at the party. One of the drugs she takes is a pheromone drug that causes her body to go into a heat like state, Her body is able to withstand more than it normally should including heal faster than normal, becomes fertile for any seed that enters her womb. MG soon leaves the party and on her way home, she begins to feel the effects of the drug, and something near her can smell MG in heat and takes her without care to her feelings on the matter.

Idea 4: MG has gone to the country to help out on a small cattle farm. All of the cattle had been taken by the owner to a show (or somewhere) and MG is left alone on the farm with the prized bull. MG has always admired this bull, finding him a beautiful creature. MG finds a drug that is given to the females during breeding season and decides to inject it into herself. Her body reacts strangely to it, and she finds herself unable to control herself any longer as she goes out to the stable and crawls onto a table. The bull is immediately thrown into a frenzy, his sex drive kicking in to overdrive. MG is immediately terrorized when she's the exact length and girth of the pointed cock of the bull, but it's too late as it's shoved inside of her and becomes something more than something to breed in the eyes of the bull.

Idea 5: MG is on a remote island who decides to take a swim in the ocean. If she would have been smart, she would have not eaten the fruit grew along the shores for the fruit produces a powerful pheromone aphrodisiac that effects her body strangely. (same way as the other drugs in the other ideas). She becomes the ideal target of a (either dolphin or orca).

- Same scenario with the remote island and fruit, but this time it's the plants that fuck her brutally.

Idea 6: MG is heading home by herself one night and is attacked by a man, but before the man can rape her, she is saved by a large dog. MG decides to reward the dog by giving it her virginity. The dog can either be her pet or a stray she brings home with her. No matter the case, she is unprepared to how it's going to feel be fucked by the dog, but loves every moment of it all.

Idea 7: Bland / plain idea, but something involving MG being a pokemon trainer and being fucked by either her pokemon or wild pokemon.

I am open to other ideas.

I prefer to roleplay over aim or skype. I may do threads though.

aim - bestiluver
skype - bestiluver@live.com

Animals/creatures I love:
Large dog breeds
Large cat breeds
Horses
Bulls
Minotaur
Snakes
Large Octopus/Squid
Boars
Creatures with tentacles