Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a dom for F//F Or F//Futa, Use and Abuse me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkbunny

Banned
Banished
I am rather submissive, it is under very strict condition that I will play a dom, if you are here looking for someone to play a dom, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Hello I am Pinkbunny. I enjoy moonlit dinner and long walks on the beach.
Actually scratch that. i am up for some raunchy sexual RP's. I hate the vanilla stuff. (Don't get me wrong. i don;t mind a nice cuddle when characters actually fall in love, but up to that point i want my Submissive character to be broken down. Mess with their head, and take that straight naive sub and turn her into your own personal fucktoy.

There has been an increase in men asking to play with me as male characters. Now while i am okay with this to an extent i prefer F/F and Futa/F pairings as that is why it is in my title. Due to the increase i may start turning people away just because they wish to play a male. While I would love an RP with a sixteen inch penis waiting to fuck my character, I would prefer the sixteen inch cock to be on a Futa. (with that said, if you are male and wish to play a female or futa, I am fine with that. In gender in RP's that matter to me, not the one behind the screen)

I am really craving a Howarts RP. Either a Slytheirn Girl/futa dominating my younger Griffondor muggle born girl, Or Hermione or Ginny acting as a dom again against my OC. (maybe using potions or charms to grow a cock.)

Now I am not going to list every pairing I am up for. but I will list a few themes. When You contact me. Give me an idea/plot.
Also i do not play Cannons, i never feel comfortable enough t portray the proper personality.

-Band (My character is the rising star, the lead singer of a rock band, however due to a sleazy manager the band has taken a turn and has slowly become s tween sensation pop band. They fire their manager and start doing underground gigs, but its not as easy given the fame they have above ground. Thus they decided to try a gimmick, and begin leading their singer on stage with a leash and collar. (Add in futas and it can even dip into public sex on stage)

-Futa school (I really want to play a girl who is either in an all futa boarding school Or is sharing a dorm with at least two roommates who are sporting a rather large package. I am also willing to do this a group RP if there are some who wish to do so.
{Note} While this is still on my list I have a lot of requests or it, so I am not going to say no, but i would like some twist added to it, as the RP does get dull doing the same one over and over

-Harry potter (Or More so Hogwarts. I do love Hermione and would love to see her as a dominating futa. Maybe a mishap with a potion. I would also love a Slytherin to dominate my character)

-Incest (while I am more into an Older sister//Younger sister, i am willing to go Twins, Mother//daughter, Aunt//Niece or even cousins.

-School. There are so many options for this, form private, Boarding or pubic schools, from Older student and the faculty. And then you can have realistic or some sort of fantasy school with a mysterious twist, Fire away.)

-Warcraft. I prefer to play a Blood elf or Night elf in most cases. But I may settle for draenei. Would love to see one molested by Taurens, Orcs, Trolls, or whatever you want. Maybe have a Nerubian wrap her in webs or a group of Naga slither by.

-Batman, i would love to play a new Batgirl in training meeting some of the villainesses of batman. (preferably with them sporting a large package.) Really craving this one right now, Especially a Harley Quinn futa partner.

-I am currently craving something including tentacles

again this is not all, just 5 options of many things i will do. If you have a Plot, swing it at me. Keep one thing in mind, i do prefer to play younger characters (15 youngest, but if it wasn't for BMR's rules i would go for younger) And i prefer to not go over 17.

EDIT: Due to unforeseen circumstances I now need to say that If you cannot match my length (1-2 paragraphs per post) please need not apply.
EDIT 2: I don't like playing cannons. I feel I can never get the Personality right. thus I stick to OC's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom