Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caius's Carnival of Delights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's my list of what I currently have an interest in doing for those ladies who like to take a sub role.

Pairings:

Human/Human (always)
Elf/Elf (typically dark elf/dark elf or dark elf/elf, but if you have a twist to this, let me hear it)
Human/Elf
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire (taken for now)
Demon/Angel
Succubus/Angel
Angel/Human
Demon/Human
Demon/Elf
Alien/Human
Alien/Elf
Alien/Angel

Settings:

Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Sci-Fi/Future Fantasy

Turn-ons: Here's my F-list. My particularly favorite turn-ons are: corruption, ritual sex, breeding, master/slave relationships

Hard offs: There are some things in my "no" list that I can be convinced to do either by the path of the story or by special request. What will never ever make the grade, I don't care what you say:
Yaoi
Scat
Furries
Loli/Shota/Pedo (Yes, I know BMR has rules about this already, but I'm stating it again for the record)

Plots:

Demon Cult -- A cult of women worship a demon of lust and initiate other young women, willing or not, through seduction and sexual rites. Depending on the initiate's personal characteristics and the demon's whim, they are made priestesses, breeders, or sacrifices to the demon.

Dark Ceremony -- A sorceress calls up a demon to do her bidding. However, due to her inexperience or her arrogance, she makes a small mistake that changes her summoning completely. Perhaps the demon is now without limits on its behavior, or she gets more than she wanted. Either way, she now has a demon that seeks its own desires upon her.

Captured Knight -- A female knight is captured on the battlefield and is sold to a wizard in a foreign land. She is to be the wizard's new pleasure slave and bodyguard and he plans to break her into servitude if he has to.

Fandoms:
DC Comics-verse
Neon Genesis Evangelion (Rei Ayanami, please)
PLOT FOR EVANGELION: I have this idea with Rei Ayanami:

NERV is shut down and the Angels are gone. Rei Ayanami is left with a shattered self-image, no real education (the school always struck me as just going through the motions) and so needs a place to stay for rehabilitation.

A young couple, a psychologist, and a teacher and clinical therapist offer to allow Rei into their home for education and re-adjustment. While they do so, they decide to bring Rei into their love life as a pet to the two of them and a surrogate mother for the infertile wife.

Sailor Moon
Final Fantasy VII
Dead or Alive
Valis: Fantasm Soldier
Forgotten Realms
Exalted
The Witcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom