Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tell Me Lies (AlphaZero&Malicious Lullaby)

It was a nightmare. One she didn’t understand but she had to appear happy for the new couple. It didn’t make sense and it hadn’t even been that long since her mother died. Not even a year and already her father was marrying some tramp that was just a couple of years older than her? It didn’t make sense, not to mention she never took her father as someone who would marry someone half his age. But there she stood, wearing a deep red frock and sipping a glass of champagne in honor of the happy couple, smiling as if she actually meant it. She didn’t. But what could she say against Wayne Mikhaelson, billionaire and CEO of a manufacturing company, a business developed by his grandfather, old money and every power and status fortune hunters sought out with passion and desire. Who was she? Chloe Mikhaelson, his twenty-three year old daughter who was resenting having to look at his new tramp-bimbo-gold-digging-wife as her step-mother. Her name was Anastasia. She was beautiful, blonde and had a figure that could make men turn their heads and a gaze that would stop men in their tracks. She snatched her father up long before her mother had died. Anastasia had been his mistress. Now here they were, married and enjoying the attention at their wedding reception.

It’s not like she had a scowl on her face. No, she played the part well of a loving daughter who was so excited for her father’s new marriage and new wife. No one would ever think she was miserable on the inside and actually found this entire sordid affair embarrassing. It left a bad taste in her mouth, hence why she was on her third glass of champagne and the appetizers hadn’t even gone around. Turning, she downed the rest of her glass and sat down at the open bar. At least he did right in that department; deciding to have an open bar.

Aside from being the only child of Wayne Mikhaelson and heiress to his fortune and company, Chloe loved art. She loved to draw, she loved to paint, and she was actually really quite talented. She even sold some paintings and managed to open up her own gallery which housed some nice traffic. She was a growing name though her connection with her father and because she was a Mikhaelson, helped a lot. It didn’t make her any less talented though but people always loved a brand.
The red frock she wore wasn’t actually a frock. It was quite a beautiful dress with a low neck that teased the eye with the amount of cleavage displayed there though quite elegantly displayed and it was a full length chiffon dress. There was a slit on both sides that came to mid thigh and it was a nice conforming piece. The deep red flattered her well. With a soft and healthy complexion, blue eyes that seemed all too big for her face but completed her look and dark burgundy hair with undertones of warm chestnut, Chloe Mikhaelson was a beautiful girl. She was often featured in magazines though not in the same section as Paris Hilton—thank god!—and was well known. Except she didn’t act like a typical heiress and her escape for solace was her gallery rather than a salon or a mani/pedi. And right now, she was happily getting sloshed, anything to make this process of appearing as the happy daughter with a new mom all the less painful.

If she could wear a sign that said ‘Shoot me now’ and not get in trouble for it, she totally would.

High society types where always so damned boring.

If he hadn't had business at the wedding, Jefferson Cole wouldn't even be there. He brought his glass to lips, letting the expensive scotch was down his throat. He stared down into the bottom of the glass, a scowl on his thin lips. A waiter hurried past and Jeff deposited his glass on the man's tray before slipping on well manicured hand into the pocket of his deep blue slacks and slipping smoothly through the crowds of people mingling with ease amid the sea of fake tits and real assholes that these events where always populated with. The blonde man with the well cut grey suit moved with a fluid grace, almost like a snake in search of something to snack on in the wild.

Deep green eyes moved across the crowd, zeroing in on a young woman at the bar as a faint smile curled across his lips as he slid up to her, eyes taking her in in a predatory fashion before putting on his best smile, "You don't look like you're having a good time."

Somewhere in the middle east

The concrete walls of the compound had proven to be no real protection. The place had been designed to repel an all out assault, not a lone operative slipping in under the over of darkness. He lay prone benth a truck, black fatigues rendering him one with the shadows. He rolled out from under the truck, scrambling to his feet as he darted towards an alleyway between the wall and the main building, his rifle sweeping the yard as he moved before ducking out of sight. He moved smoothly, with the predatory grace of a wild cat.

The fuse box had been mounted to the outside of the building and he quickly disabled it, plunging the compound into total darkness. They knew something was wrong now, knew someone was there hiding in the dark. A slight grin tugged at the corner of his mouth behind the sky mask that concealed his face before stepping back out into the open. The nightvison goggles bathed the night in green, the guards standing out clear as day. One of them was shouting something and advancing on the alley way. The operative moved with dangerous grace, pulling a long combat knife from his belt and driving it up through the man's lower jaw and into his brain killing him instantly.

The body slumped to the ground and brought his rifle to his shoulder, sighting down the nearest tango he double tapped the trigger, the suppressor making a muted thud of the gunshots as a tight burst of 5.56mm ammo slammed into the target. The weapon snapped to another target, another double tap and another body.

The hallways of the main building where tight, forcing him to switch to his sidearm for easier use, clearing each room as he went before coming to the single room on the top floor. The empty mag fell from his pistol and a fresh one found its way home before he brought his boot up, the cheap plywood door splintering under the weight of the blow. Inside the primary target stood, naked, a woman held by her throat a cheap machine pistol in his other. No hesitation, he squeezed off a round, cleaning putting the shot through the man's eye.

The voice hardly fazed her, probably an idiot drunk trying to test his luck. Chloe didn’t look in his direction, simply rolled her eyes and took a sip of the wine she was now drinking. After three glasses of champagne, she had decided to upgrade to a nice, chilled and crisp chardonnay, her true poison. “Why wouldn’t I be having fun?” Only then did she turn and her gaze landed on quite the attractive male. Even if he was drunk, Chloe wouldn’t mind if he tried his luck with her. He just might win with how she was feeling. In fact, stealing into the bed of quite the attractive John Doe might just be what she needed. That or someone to tie a noose around her neck and create a mercy killing. Yes, watching her father getting married to that home wrecker and paying people off to avoid scandal and no harsh words, it was really that painful.

“My father married a road-scum-soul-sucking-whore who put a further wedge into my parents’ marriage and now they’re married. Aren’t there rules about not engaging in a relationship with the person you cheated with, especially marrying them?” She muttered, already nearing an empty on her glass of wine and holding her finger up, signaling for another one. In seconds, a new glass of the same chardonnay was produced for her and she placed the empty glass down. “It’s a true day to be full of joy. See? I’m drinking excessively and profusely in their honor.” To drown her sorrows of watching the man she used to have so much respect for marry that woman. “But I should probably tell you the full-fledged lie that I have been telling so many others. It was truly a beautiful wedding.” And that was the best lie she could come up with.

The gasp came from the nude woman as the was door was broken through. She was holding herself up so small, afraid that at any wrong moment, the gun would go off and it’d be her life that would end. Then the man holding her in a chokehold fell to the ground and her knees caught the brunt of her fall, landing roughly on the concrete floor but that was nothing in comparison to what could have been. Her arms came around to cover her as she moved away from the man who killed her captor. Her body shook and fear was ever present in her eyes. She thought she was next. “W-Who are you?”

A fresh drink was placed before Jeff and a well manicured hand cupped the glass, a faint humorless smile touching the corner of his mouth before casting a glance across the crowd. Mikhaelson and his bride where in the process of touring the crowd laughing, smiling and joking. The bride turned, and for a moment she made eye contact with Jeff and gave him an approving nod before turning her attention back towards her guests.

Jeff returned the look but said nothing before returning his attention to Mikhaelson's daughter.

"Sounds to me like someone isn't too happy about daddy's new candy." he said in a mocking tone, "jealious maybe? or is it that he didn't consult you first?"

A quick glance cast towards the woman, but he ignored her for the moment, crossing the room in a series of quick strides, stooping down next to the body he pulled out a phone from his pocket, speaking as he snapped a photo of the man's face, "This is Alpha Zero, Al Sammad is down, transmitting photo for verification."

He cast a glance over to the woman cowering in the corner then around the room, finding an over sized coat discarded on the floor and threw it at her, "put that on" he barked.

Outside there was the sound of engines and tires on gravel. He crept towards a window, peering out into the courtyard bellow to spy several vehicles pulling in, shouts of the men riding in them echoing in the still night air.

"Civilian onsite, and hostile reinforcements inbound. Orders?"

He tilted his head to one side, as if listening to a voice only he could hear, "understood, will procure transport and head to exfil point bravo."

Her gaze shifted towards her father and his new bride, the way Anastasia held her father’s arm, clung to his side and looked so jovial, it all made Chloe want to find the nearest bathroom and throw up all the alcohol she had to drink and then drink more. Shaking her head, she looked away and sipped her wine before her gaze landed back on the man talking to her. She had to roll her eyes. “Not being very happy about it is quite the understatement. Why should I be happy? She’s the slut who seduced a married man at the time. I can’t believe he actually had the audacity to marry her. And in public too. If there’s anything to be ashamed of…” She trailed off, raising her eyebrows as if in her new step-mother’s direction. Placing her glass down, she crossed a leg over the other. “I’m not jealous. Just…not approving. I’m only here to show support, even if I don’t support the union one bit. But he didn’t need to consult me. I don’t live at home anymore. I moved out the moment they got engaged.”

Or rather, the moment it became clear that her father intended to continue his relationship with Anastasia, even after her mother’s mysterious death and eventually to wed her. It was a catastrophe in the making but one she wanted no part of.

The woman wanted to cower, keep cowering but she even wondered briefly if he was there to help her or if he was going to kill her too. The moment he threw a coat at her, she took it gratefully but her body jumped from his bark and tone. Swallowing hard and with shaky hands, she put the coat on, her fingers fumbling a little bit with the buttons but she somehow managed to button it up all the way. She stayed down though and against the corner wall. She was certainly afraid of this man. His agenda or his intentions hadn’t quite been made clear. She wouldn’t want to do anything to set him off. He seemed aggravated enough.

Jeff leaned one elbow against the bar, one finger absentmindedly running around the rim of his glass, "Oh, daddy's little girl doesn't want to be around daddy any more. That's just a shame." He perched his chin on a balled fist, cocking a brow, "So if you're so disgusted mayhaps we could get out of this place and head back to yours. Find something more entertaining to do. I hear there's a great special tonight on Discovery about what to do with a mysterious and handsome stranger wile your father is getting remarried to someone you hate." He said with a coy, playful little smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth, "From what I hear it has something to do with a bottle of expensive champagne and a bed."

-----------------

The operative turned back towards the woman, the blackness reflected in the lens of his goggles giving him an alien look. "You have two options." he growled, casually checking his rifle wile the sounds of activity and shots of surprise filtered up from the courtyard, "option one, you stay here and they'll do whatever they will with you. Option two you take your chances coming with me."

He didn't wait for her response and instead turned to face the door, collapsing the stock of his rifle to allow him to move easier through the tight hallways house.

There was something about his tone that enthralled her, captured and pulled her in. There was something…dirty about the underlying context of just his tone alone, not even the words. Only when she actually started comprehending what he was saying, it taking a moment extra to sink in considering the amount of alcohol in her. On a relatively empty stomach. So by the time he finished his proposition, her cheeks with a bit more flushed than they already were and her throat had gone dry. Chloe downed the rest of her wine and placed the empty glass on the bar. She flagged down a bartender and smiled a sweet smile. “Two bottles of Dom please. The good year.” The bartender looked stunned for a moment and then she cocked her head.

“You see that guy over there,” she began, pointing over to her father. “His name is Wayne Mikhaelson. It’s his wedding. And my name is Chloe Mikhaelson.” The bartender’s face went ashen.
“M-Miss Mikhaelson, forgive me.”
“No. But if you give me two bottles of Dom I just might not tell my daddy that the bartender was giving me a problem.” Normally she didn’t do this. Normally, she hated using her family name and her father as an excuse to get what she wanted. She never did it but sometimes it had its perks. Hence right now. The only reason she was doing this was because Dom was an expensive champagne and she really wanted to get into bed with this guy.

The bartender let up, giving her two bottles of Dom. They were already paid for and it’s not like it’d be miss out of the billions of cases they did have. Grabbing the two bottles, she smiled a smile full of saccharine and slid off the stool, glancing to Jeff. “Shall we?”

________

The woman swallowed hard and she nodded her head. She knew she wouldn’t survive if she stayed where she was and if she went with this man, there might at least be a chance she’d survive. Standing quickly on shaky legs, she hurried after him, staying close to him, a nimble hand even reaching out to snag onto the back of his belt. It was so she didn’t get lost from him. She didn’t want to die. She didn’t want to die at all. She was afraid to die.
“I don’t want to die.” She whispered to him, her voice trembling, shaking.

"Ooooh, I love it when a woman gets aggressive." Jeff said, sliding his arm around her, taking one of the bottles from her and inspecting the label.

"Sexy, confidant and exceptional knowledge of wines. Depending on how good you are in bed I may just have to marry you." he said with a laugh as they started towards the door.

Once again Jeff caught the eye of the newest Mrs. Mikhaelson, a twinkle in her eye that had nothing to do with her wedding was visage for a fraction of a second before returning to mingling with the guests.

---------------

The Operative came up short when he felt her tug as his belt. He stopped, adjusting his stance before thumbing the fire selector on his rifle to single shot, "Stay close, do what I say, and stay out of my way. Maybe you'll make it then."

Chloe looked to him and she grinned, shrugging her shoulders lightly. “I try.” Although only when she had some alcohol—or a lot—in her considering she wasn’t ever or usually like this. Alcohol was liquid courage for her, stripping away all her worries and inhibitions. Hence why she was on her way to her apartment with this man she just met to possibly be bedded by him. Normally, Chloe would never do something like that.

A bit of a stunned look landed on her face at his joke and she smiled a little sheepishly. “Well if you keep saying things like to me, charm your way into my panties, I just might say yes.” Now whether or not that was a joke, she wasn’t too sure. But for now, she was going to drink two bottles of Dom with this man and hopefully end the night naked and blissful under her sheets.

Chloe didn’t bother bidding her father goodbye or congratulations. As of tonight, well after tonight, she had no reason to keep any ties with the man. She left with Jeff, a car waiting for her to take her to her apartment. Getting into the back, she sat back, both occupants tucked safely away in the back of the car before the driver started off to the destination.

______

The woman nodded her head, thankful he didn’t try to push her off from latching onto the back of his belt. She stayed closed and made sure to stay out of his way. She didn’t want to die and just wanted to escape from this alive and go back home. If she had a home left after what destruction ensued, considering her captivity.

Jeff slipped his way into the waiting car, loosening his tie and undoing the first couple of buttons on his shirt before leaning out the door, popping the cork from the bottle and taking a healthy swig of it before closing the door behind him. His free hands turned to his companion for the evening, sliding along her legs and pushing up her dress to rest on her thigh. He leaned in, brushing his lips against her collarbone. They had the time, he didn't see the point in wasting it with forced small talk.

------------------

The Operative moved as swiftly as possible, dragging the woman along with him, pausing a he came to the stairs down to the main floor, listening for any advancing hostiles. From the sounds of footsteps he counted three comming up the stairs, and he brought his rifle to bear, waiting for them to stumble into his field of view. He tapped the trigger three times, dropping each target with a neat headshot.

Chloe watched as he opened the bottle, a small squeak of delight coming from her when the cork was free off the bottle, or when the bottle was free of the cork. However one may want to look at it. Her eyes were on him, watching him and only to look away a little embarrassed for staring when he turned to her, feeling his hand along her bare skin. It was…it felt so good. He had a certain magic to his touch. Or it had just been a little longer than she normally liked, since she had been touched by a man.

Her hand reached for his other, finding the bottle and taking it from him, bringing it to her lips and taking a hearty sip, enjoying the taste of the very expensive champagne, though it tasted like any other really. Sometimes she didn’t quite understand the lavish in alcoholic beverages. They all mostly ended up tasting the same but that was because she wasn’t a wine connoisseur. Swallowing, a soft moan came from her as his lips graced her collarbone. She was thankful for the divider between the front seats and the back seats. Allowing herself to get comfortable, she took another sip and moved her hand over his shoulder, over his back and around his neck, pulling him closer, pulling him up, eager to find his lips.

_____

Her eyes shut quickly and she gripped the back of his belt, gripped the back of his shirt even and her entire body started to shake. One. Two. Three. And she hard all the thuds and that was made chills run up her spine and not at all in a very comfortable way. But she stayed quiet for she knew that if she was going to survive this, it would be because she was his shadow and she stayed hidden and didn’t make a single peep. Oh the years of therapy she knew she would need after this.

Jeff let her find his lips, pushing back against her with his own before breaking away, taking her hand in his he guided the bottle up, forcing her to take a sip before drawing her in for another kiss, sucking the expensive wine from her mouth.

He shifted, shrugging his way out of his jacket and guiding her up into his lap, his erection pressing firmly against the fabric of his pants. He hands pushed up the material of her dress and one slips between her legs, rubbing at her mound through the soft material.

_________

The Operative came to a stop by the door, dropping into a crouch and pulling the girl down next to him by the collar of the jacket. He counted easily a dozen of them, maybe more, assault rifles clutched in their hands.

"Listen very, very carefully." he whispered to the girl, his gaze still on the courtyard outside, "When I tell you to, run to the nearest vehicle and get in, start the engine. I'll draw their attention away from you."

Their lips parted and she was left with a short of breath, watching him as he guided her hand up, thinking he’d take a sip of the drink but stunned when the surface of the bottle kissed her lips. She parted them and let the sweet drink flow into her mouth but before she could swallow, his lips claimed hers and she felt the heat of it straight down deep in her belly, in between her legs. She moaned, her body leaning into his as she felt the liquid being sucked from her mouth. It left her mouth tasting like expensive Dom champagne and she was once more robbed of steady breath as she looked at him.

Chloe went into his lap willingly, feeling the substantial girth of his hardened but clothed erection pressed against her inner thigh, teasing her. She wanted him. She was about ready to let him fuck her in the back of this car. Her hand moved into his hair, gripping it tightly and she moaned softly, pushing her hips into his hand, needing more stimulation. He was teasing her. Looking down at him, she put the bottle beside him, but didn’t let it go. She’d hate for it to spill. “If we don’t stop, it’ll happen right here, in the back of this car.” She almost panted softly.

----

The girl gasped softly and nodded her head, looking at him as she crouched, rather as she was pulled to a crouch. Her gaze fell to his and she swallowed hard, nodding her head quickly, fear evident in her eyes. “Promise?” She didn’t want to die. “I-I don’t want to die.” She looked down ashamed, for having to reiterate. “I-I don’t want you to die.”

"Well maybe" Jeff coped, his hand pushing its way into her panties to play with her more effectivly, having dirty sex in the back of a moving car is on my bucket list."

His fingers trailed along her lower lips, teasing her, sinking into her just an inch before pulling back out and reveling in the believe that he was driving her mad with lust. With some effort he managed to free her breasts from the low neckline of the dress burrying his face in them with he continued to tease.

---------------

The operative didn't hear her pleas. He was already crossing the yard to a low stack of rubble. The thumbed the fire selector back to auto and sighted the nearest target, double tapping the trigger and sending a burst of round into the man who went to with strangled cry.

She smiled a little bit of a teasing smile. “Oh, really?” She grinned then and gasped softly as she felt his strong fingers ush into her, the very feeling making her hips push into his hand, desperate for more, for him, completely and unshielded inside of her. A soft moan came from her and her hand moved into the back of his hair, threading her fingers through his soft lock, arching her back. “Mm, maybe I should just give in then.” But where was the fun in that?

------------

The man was gone and she swallowed hard, pulling the lapels of the trench coat tighter against her body. She counted to three in her head, staying behind cover and when she got to three, she made a mad dash towards the vehicles. Even when a splinter of pain stabbed in her side, coloring the light colored trench, she didn’t stop. She kept going until she was in the safe confines of a vehicle and started the engine as he said. Pushing her body a little down, out of the line of fire from the windows, she sat back and closed her eyes, panting hard, harder than a person should for someone who just…ran.

A whisper of pleasure passed his lips as he fingers worked through his hair, before his lips found one of her nipples, sucking playfully at it. His free hand reached for one of hers, pulling it away from her hair and placing it over his crotch, his subtle way edging her on to take things further. His other hand continued to work her slit, pausing only for his thumb to rub at the swollen numb of her clit from time to time.

The clatter of the engine drew more attention away from him, the enemy troops not sure where to focus their attention now. He broke from cover, his rifle barking as he moved, dropping targets as he charged towards the truck, hurling himself into the flatbed and delivering a kick to the rear window with enough force to rattle it, "GOGOGO!" he shouted as a fresh magazine was loaded into his rifle.

Her cheeks reddened a little bit as he guided her hand, his own subtle way for her to tae a little charge, to take things further for him. But she didn’t pull her hand back. Instead, her hand happily placed over the bulge in his pants and she was immensely satisfied from just feeling it. He was well endowed and she couldn’t wait for him to be inside of her. A soft moan came from her as she worked, with one hand, to undo his pants, to feel him, to want to feel him, all male and all hard flesh.

Looking back, she groaned a little bit, her right hand on the steering wheel while her left hand pressed into her side. She heard him kick the back window and she put the truck into drive, pressed down on the gas and she drove off, quickly gaining speed and easily driving with one arm. She knew how to drive, of course. She knew how to do a lot of things that women in the middle east shouldn’t know how to do. It’s why she had been where she was.

It took a lot of focus to not close her eyes. Her vision started to get a little blurry but she pushed through. It wasn’t just her life at stake if she blacked out. It’d be his.

"Good enough for you...?" he asked around a mouthful of tit flesh when he felt her undoing his pants, "because you sure seem ready for it down here."

He gave her clit a firm pinch as a last little bit of emphasis. He wanted to be inside her, wanted to pummel her cunt with his cock until he came. Then take her asshole until he came again. He wanted her in a bad way, and even if it meant doing it in the car, he was going to have her.

---------

The acceleration of the truck casued him to slam into the gate with a grunt of pain, there where going to be bruses but he'd live. Behind them the enemy troops where reacting, loading up their own vehicles to give chase.

Benith the mask he drew his lips into a thin line and checked the mag on his rifle.

Things just couldn't be easy.

She pushed her hips into his hand and nodded her head, finding his cock and pulling it out, giving it a nice few strokes and marveling at how he felt and fit in her hand. He was thick, hard, all male and she couldn’t wait for him to be inside of her, doing things to her she wasn’t even sure she’d be okay with while sober. But right now, she didn’t care. It’d been too long and she needed him way deep inside of her. Right there, right now.

Chloe was wet, so wet, her pussy was throbbing and aching for him to be pushed into her and the way he was teasing her clit, made jolts of pleasure wash through her. It made her stroke him faster. But there was something she wanted before he took her. She wanted to taste him. “But before you do, I want to taste you. Will you let me?”

_________

Thankfully though, since this was her town, she knew the ins and outs before they ever came. There was a sharp turn coming up but she didn’t take it until the very last minute. She hated that she had to go to such extremes, pushing him around in the truck but she had to. She made that sharp turn and then another came instantly. One more and they’d be free and safe but she kept going, taking one more, a total of four sharp turns, all pushing him back and forth. She’d probably pay for it later but with how her vision was really going blurry now, she was probably already paying for it.

The truck stopped and she got out of it, quickly and went to him, still clutching her side, her hand thankfully covering the worst of the wound, but underneath the jacket, said another thing. “Hurry.” She went to him and then started running. She came to a door that seemed to be invisible in the wall, the kind that you press on and it opens. The woman did just that before she went inside and motioned for him to come inside. Once he would be, she shut the door and then leaned back against it. That was when her feet and knees gave out, her body slumping to the floor and her hand fell off of her side, completely covered in her blood. She was still panting hard and it was becoming increasingly hard to keep her eyes open. “I think…we’re safe.”

Jeff grinned as he stopped his fingers, his thumb keeping pressure on her clit by rubbing at wile he leaned up to kiss along her collar bone. "I'm sorry." he muttered as his lips trailed across her rapidly warming skin, "I didn't hear what you said. Could you repeat that please?"

She was wrapped around his finger just the way he wanted her and he'd be able to take his pleasure from her tonight. And maybe he'd get to keep doing it as things went as planned tonight.

He grinned, he thumb still rubbing at her clit, "what is it you want?"

The operative fell from the back of the truck with a grunt, the bruises weren't going to be bad, he had worse over the years. He fell into step behind the woman, cradling his rifle in case he needed he quickly. Through the hidden door and into the safe room. He heard her collapse and turned slowly, pushing his goggles up onto his forehead, staring down at her dispassionately. Eyes cold as steel showed not a flicker of emotion, not a flicker of concern.

He turned, putting a finger to his ear, "Secondary LZ is a no go, lock on my transponder signal and send evac, wounded civilian on sight."

She moaned again, closing her eyes and almost wanted to cry out because he was doing this on purpose but she tried to hold on, and tried not to make it seem obvious that he was seriously getting to her. Although if her wetness wasn’t any serious indicator, then she didn’t know what was.

Her hips pushed into his fingers and she stroked his cock more, letting her thumb rub over the tip, teasingly. She knew what she wanted. And he knew what she wanted. Cheeky bastard. “I want to taste you. Please…let me taste you.” She wanted to taste what it was that was going to please her so well tonight.

-------------------------

The woman looked up at him and she swallowed hard. She didn’t want to die, she didn’t want to die one bit. He never made a promise. He wasn’t going to care but for her sake, she just wanted something, to pretend. To make it seem like it wouldn’t be so bad.
When he turned and she heard his robotic command, she sat up a little bit, wincing. “Hey…please?” She asked, looking up at him. “I know it means nothing. I know I mean nothing. But for just a few minutes, please?”

Jeff let out another groan of pleasure as she worked his cock. His fingers slipped from inside her, bringing them to his mouth he tasted her sweetness and grinned, "Well, if you insist, who am I to say no?"

-----------------------

The operative staired down at the woman for several moments, his eyes betraying nothing of what was going on in his head. Finally he spoke, "You have two minutes."

She nearly creamed herself from watching him lick his fingers that were coated in her juices. She licked her lips and grinned. “A fool.” She whispered before dipping her head and running her tongue along his glorious cock, moaning softly at the exquisite taste. So clean, so hard, it was like she could feel him harden all over again with every swipe of her tongue. She took him into her mouth, passed the head of his cock and began to work her mouth and her hand simultaneously.

-------------

The woman looked around, as if trying to find something. She had only two minutes. She found felt something in the jacket and a shaky hand produced a pen. She brought it out and pulled his hand to her with her bloodied one and whimpered a little bit, beginning to write on his hand. An account number of some sort, two account numbers. It was information she was kidnapped for but refused to give up. Now she was giving it up because someone had to look out for her. She looked at him and then was able to muster enough strength and coherency to write a name on his hand. Her daughter’s name. Daria. “Please don’t let her die.” She whispered, a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks as she finally let her eyes closed.
Her breathing slowed and soon stopped. Her hands dropped from his and she didn’t open her eyes again.

Her tounge on his shaft was almost enough to make him blow a load in her face but he bite his lip and held back, savoring the feeling of her warm lips warped around the swollen head of his cock.

"Mmmm, someone seems to be enjoying herself..." he murremred, the fingers of one hand tangling in her hair. He wasn't sure how much longer the car ride was going to be, but he hoped it would be atleast long enough for him to properly enjoy her oral talents.

She looked up at him as she soon released him from her mouth and pulled back, as if she suddenly had her fill when only she was just beginning. But two could tease. She grinned at him and shrugged. “I don’t think I’m the only one. Or do you get hard for anyone or anything?” She teased, pulling back completely from him, actually going so far as to sit across from him in the limo. Chloe righted herself, her dress and her panties even so she looked modest and so he could be as hot and bothered as she was. For when they got to her apartment…all bets were off the table.

Back
Top Bottom