Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A quest gone wrong (Revnarh & FutaFanatic)

Kairi nodded weakly and did as instructed, licking the tip of the massive cock, shivering at the salty, warm taste as she licked up the precum. But she simply continued on, teasing her shaft and her sack as she pleased the beast

Saphira moaned at the feeling of Kakri's lips on the tip of her cock. She licked the teasing fingers on her balls. "Yes...good girl...make my cock wet before I insert it into your pussy...don't worry, it will fit..." She chuckled and looked at the naked ppriestess.

Kairi whimpered a bit as the beast still seemed intent on piercing that massive organ into her hot cunt. With a grumble she sucked harder, closing her eyes as she tried to shake off the nervousness growing inside her.

Saphira noticed how nervous Kairi was and chanted some words. She came into her mouth and shot her load directly into the priestess stomach. "Good girl...now turn around on all fours so I can prepare your wet cunt before I fuck you."

Kairi shook hard as the fluid flooded down her gullet, doing her best to keep it down as each load pumped into her stomache. After a moment or two she pulled away, coughing and panting as she caught her breath. As Saphira demanded, the priestess moved onto her hands and knees, nervousness really wrecking her now.

Saphira got behind Kairi and began to lick her pussy with her dragon tongue. She slipped her tongue into Kairi's tight hole until she felt a resistance. Could it be that this would be the first time of the young priestess having sex? Saphira took her tongue out of Kairi's pussy and chanted a spell to ease the pain and another one to increase the pleasure of what would come next. "This might hurt, but the pleasure will wash the pain away..." She teased Kairi by sliding her cock against her labia. Saphira could not wait any longer herself and thrusted into Kairi's tight virgin pussy.

Kairi shivered when she realized what was coming, only to scream as she felt that massive dragon cok push inside her, splitting her open and more. With a slow, deep breath she whined, trying her hardest to fight off the pleasure that surged into her. Her insides throbbed as blood dripped out of her."O-Oh god..S-So big..Stretching..my insides .."

Saphira stopped and waited for a few moments to let Kairi's pussy adjust to the size of the reptile cock in it. The dragoness began to move slowly to spread her out and used her tail to rub Kairi's clit to turn the pain into pleasure.

Kairi groaned and whimpered more, feeling her insides continue to stretch and take in the massive cock. But when the pain faded, a moan escaped her lips, her body trembling as pleasure took her.O-Oh god!

Saphira moaned from the feeling of Kairi's tight human pussy around her thick and large dragon cock. The tip of her dick pushed against the priestess' entrance to her cervix. Saphira could not bear with the wonderful pleasure anymore and came directly into Kairi's stretched pussy and filled her womb to the brim with hot dragon cum. She was not done and began to fuck her a second time.

When the hot seed flooded into her, the priestess let out a scream, her eyes wide as her insides milked the cock. But when Saphira moved agaist she moaned hard, panting weakly as she was fucked again."T-Too much.."

Saphira heard Kairi saying that it was too much. She pulled her still rock hard and throbbing cock out of the priestess' gaping pussy and looked at her. Saphira used a spell that prevented her cum from oozing out of Kairi's stretched hole too fast. She used another spell to relax her human body and another one to make her incredibly aroused and horny at the same time before she pressed the tip of her thick and big dragon cock against Kairi's asshole. She pushed her with mixed juices covered dick slowly inside the priestess' backdoor and stopped only when she was balls deep inside the tight hole. Saphira waited a moment to let Kairi's body get used to the feeling of a dragon cock inside her ass before she began to move her hips, thrusting her dick in and out in a slow and gentle rythm. She used her tail to tease the priestess' clitoris and massaged her pink breasts with her scaley claws to increase the pleasure and ease the pain. Saphira chanted the same words from before to decrease the pain and to increase the pleasure too.

Her eyes practically bulged out of her head as the ragon plunged her massive cck balls deep into her rectum, the girl's voice gone as pain and pleasure took over. The priestes was unsure what to do as pleasure consumed her, and the pain surprisingly almost non existant. Still she couldn't help but wonder just how her own body managed to handle such a massive, inhuman cock inside hter tight, hot hole."O-Oh my god!!"She screamed, her juices and cum drooling out of her as the creature thrust into her.

Saphira used a stronger version of the before used spell and prevented more of her seed from spilling out of Kairi's filled womb. She continued to fuck the priestess in her ass and began to thrust faster and harder into her. "You love the feeling of my dragon cock in your slutty body, right? No normal human would take my thick and big dick into the ass so easily..." Saphira fucked Kairi as fast as she could and emptied the cum in her scaley balls into the priestess' ass. The dragoness did not stop and continued to fuck Kairi.

Back
Top Bottom