Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A quest gone wrong (Revnarh & FutaFanatic)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
A rumor about a powerful artifact inside a cave spread over the whole town. The only reason why nobody retrieved it so far was a dragon who lived in the same cave...

Over the years the legend of that artifact ran through the kingdom, sending many thieves, treasure hunters and the like to their doom. But as curiousity loomed over the many, a young priestess sought out the artifact, knowing her magic and powers would guide her to safety, at least she thought as much. So when she found herself at the entrance of the cave, she smiled softly and ventured on inside, eager to take the artifact and return to her home within the castle nearby. Kairi activated the light that shined on the end of her staff, working her way into the dark cave.

Remains of fallen treasure hunters were scattered around on the ground. The cave seemed like a labyrinth, especially when the tunnel split into three different pathes.

She swallowed a bit as she looked at them, shaking her head a bit before continuing on, moving through the path to the far right.

Stalactites and stalacmites where everywhere and between them lay rusty armor and destroyed weapons. The shimmered in the light of the staff like they wanted to tell the tale how they ended in this cave. A feint cloud of smoke lay in the air, meaning that the young priest took the right path. It would not take her long to get to the treasure chamber.

She looked around, breathing slow and deep, all while venturing deeper and deeper, the staff lighting up the cave as she ventured inside."W-what happened to all of them...?"

Kairi could see shimmering gold coins on the ground thanks to the light of her staff. This must be the beginning treasure chamber. More smoke came out from the depths of this cave.

Kairi watched wth a smile when she realized she was getting close, picking up the pace to hurry through and find what she came for.

The young priestess walked through the floor-like cave and arived in a large cave with a big pilar of treasures. Gold, diamonds, silver, copper and other treasures lie around on the floor. On top of the pilars lay a sleeping dragon. Smoke came out of the dragons nose.

When she saw the beast she froze with wide eyes, trembling where she stood as her eyes met with the massive beast. She could only stare, unable to find the strength to move when she saw just what lay here, to see what protected the massive collection of gold jewels and more. What she thought would be a cave of stolen treasure was actually a Dragon's Hoard..But even still her eyes scanned for the relic she came for.

The snoring dragon turns around, revealing two things: First, the dragon is a dragoness. And second, she wears the relic like a necklace. The smoke thickens while the dragoness snores louder in her deep sleep. Maybe The priestess could get the relic and sneak away without waking her up...

She bit her lip when she saw the relic, only to notice the dragoness was wearing it, making retrieval even more difficult than she planned. But she wouldn't leave without it. So with a weak, silent breath she silent chanted, a small ball of light surrounding the relic, hoping to use her own magic to remove the necklace as carefully as she could.

The dragoness turned around and lay on her side. The relic hang down and dangled in the air. She continued to snore, but the smoke stopped to come out of her nostrils. The dragoness did not notice that someone had entered her lair and continued to sleep while the young ppriestess walked closer to grab reach out with her hand to grab the relic. The female dragon opened her eyes suddenly and stared at the intruder. "Did you really think I did not notice you sneaking around in my cave?" The dragoness got up and looked at the priestess. "Mh..should I roast you with my fire, cut you with my sharp claws into tiny pieces, swallow you whole like a snake or do something else to you?" She sat down on the pile of treasures and looked at the priestess. "Who are you, by the way? Oh, where are my manners? I'm Saphira." Kairi could not only see Saphiras big breasts, she saw her large cock and a set of big balls too!

Just as she was about to grasp the necklace, the dragoness opened her eyes, making the priestess quickly back away with a heavy breath. She could only stare as the creature sat up, glaring at her, debating on her fate which would surely resut in her demise one way or another. It seems as quiet as she was that still wasn't enough to hide her intrusion from the beast before her. But when her eyes gazed upon the endowments of her chest and even between her hind legs, the woman blushed deeply, turning her head away."M-My name is Kairi..And I'm a priestess, trying to find and claim the relic you have upon your neck.."

"Oh, you want this old thing? It's been a while since the last adventurer tried to retrive this old artifact." Saphira looked at Kairi after thinking about it. "I'm affraid that I can't give it to you without a small fight. Or do you want to try to trick me somehow? By the way, how did you get past my traps?"

Kim sighed a bit when the dragoness denied her the artifact, pointing out that she would need to take it by force or other means."I use magic..so it wasn't that hard to get past them..But why do you refuse to give the artifact to me?"She asked, wanting to avoid a fight as much as she could.

"You're magic must be strong...the last time someone got to me was one or two hundred years ago. Anyway, I'm afraid I can't give you this artifact. I know what it can do and I wo't give it away to someone who can't defeat me. Of course there are other ways to defeat someone with just brute strength or powerrful spells..." Saphira chuckled and smiled at Kairi.

She raised her brow a bit, wondering what she was seeming to hint at. But with the sight of the cock, one could only guess."and what would you suggest then mighty beast?" She asked, biting her lip some, standing in a stance,prepared to attack just in case it came to that.

Saphira spread her legs and pointedsbtly towards her growing erection. She smiled at Kairi and looked at her with a seductive glow in her eyes. The artifact around her neck shimmered in the dim light of the lit torches.

She swallowed hard when the dragoness only confirmed what she suspected, making her blush and whine shakin her head."I-Is there..n-no other way? I-I mean that would never fit..especially since I-I'm a..a virgin.."

"Well, you can try to kill me like everyone else..."Saphira smiled at that because the remains of the dead adventurers meant that they failed to kill her. "...Or you could try to trick me and sneak away with the artifact after I'm asleep again." That last part was mean, Kairi probably knew that the artifact prevented the user from getting ambushed even when he or she was asleep. "And don't worry, it does not need to fit at the first time." Her cock grew larger and larger till it was rock hard. "You can lick and massage me..."

Kairi bit her lip hard, her breathing a bit heavy when the woman pointed out her cock once more, realizing the safest thing was to do as the dragoness wanted. In order to escape with the relic she needed to please the being and more."B-But why..."She whined, fiding her body heating up, her loins boiling with need at the sight of such a delicious rod.

Saphira changed her position to give Kairi better acces to her rock hard and throbbing cock. She smiled and looked at the priestess, noticing that she got aroused as well. "Why? Because I need to release some steam from time to time. Do you know how lonely I am? It is hard to find a mate - or a lover - when you have a cock and a pussy. The female dragons don't want to mate with me because they prefer the stronger males and the male dragons don't want to mate with me because they prefer the more submisive females. Now get naked so you can begin to suck my cock or lick my pussy. It does not matter with which you start as long as you make me cum with both."

She bit her lip softly, staring at the massive organ and the slit that lay beneath it. Her breathing picked up a bit as her body burned with need, realizing her body betrayed her and wanted this more and more. At the same time though she knew fighting wasn't something she was good at, not when it came to such a majestic being. So when she was given an ultimatum, the priestess sighed a bit with a nod, droppign her head slowly to the ground. Once at the Dragoness's crotch, Kairi gave the tip a soft kiss, her hands lightly rubbing the shaft.

Saphira looked at Kairi and watched her naked body cralw towards her crotch. Her thick and big dick throbbed and a drop of precum appeared at the tip. She smiled at the young priestess and leaned back a little bit. "Yes...good girl..." whispered the dragoness when Kairi began to stroke her cock. "Lick it...make it wet with your saliva and my precum before you suck it."

Back
Top Bottom