Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a female to do sexy battle RPs with

Status
Not open for further replies.

NINtoolLICA

Planetoid
I'm really into sexy battling RPs, here are some examples of what I mean. (of course I put in alot more thought into my RPs than just this, these are just general examples that we can expand upon.)

1. A man and a woman square off at an arena and the woman uses sexual tactics to defeat the man.

2. A woman and man wrestling, either in a professional wrestling match or real wrestling match, and the woman gets the upper hand and has her way with the man.

3. Fantasy battles, like vampires, werewolves, ghosts, monsters, etc.

You can probably see the trend by now so I hope to hear from you soon!

Please either reply here or PM me for more details and we can get started!

I also made an F-list page as well so you can see in detail what I like: https://www.f-list.net/c/nintoollica

Oh yea, and yes I am male :)

Bump and added my fetish list as well, hopefully that will draw more attention lol.

Had a pretty good run with a user on here but unfortunately, a lot of things came up and it seems she can no longer RP, so I'm looking for a new RP partner!

Have a pretty good rp going on right now but I still have time for more. If you are interested, PM me :D

NINtoolLICA said:
I'm really into sexy battling RPs, here are some examples of what I mean. (of course I put in alot more thought into my RPs than just this, these are just general examples that we can expand upon.)

1. A man and a woman square off at an arena and the woman uses sexual tactics to defeat the man.

2. A woman and man wrestling, either in a professional wrestling match or real wrestling match, and the woman gets the upper hand and has her way with the man.

3. Fantasy battles, like vampires, werewolves, ghosts, monsters, etc.

You can probably see the trend by now so I hope to hear from you soon!

Please either reply here or PM me for more details and we can get started!

I also made an F-list page as well so you can see in detail what I like: https://www.f-list.net/c/nintoollica

Oh yea, and yes I am male :)

Would you do a Roman setting, with gladiators, perhaps my character is daughter os Athena herself?

Having two successful RP's going on right now and that is just leaving me in the mood for more! If you would like to create a RP with me, send me a PM! :D

Haven't been on for a bit due to the lack of time but I'm back and looking for people to RP with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom