Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slutty and sluttier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexisstar

Star
Hi, I'm Alex. I'm mainly a submissive, a senior is college studying criminal justice. I have a strange passion for role-playing, and when I found this sit it sparked my imagination in a whole new way. I now am online daily, and am more excited to see I got a new reply on my thread than anything else in my currently boring life. Thats enough about my personal life, now to my kinks!
Kinks:
Huge cocks
Bondage (receiving)
Oral (giving and receiving)
Slavery
Uniforms
Alpha males
Anonymous sex (Clubs, bars... etc)
Auctions (Masters selling me)
BDSM
Attention Demanding (Me being the one demanding for attention)
Gang bangs

I love to play being treated like a princess, with he master spoiling her, whether it'd be attention or sex, she loves to be treated like a child and be pampered, and even loves rough sex from time to time, leaving her screaming and begging for more.

Some craved pairings right now... Stars represent the craving level out of five stars.

(You/me)
-Daddy/Daughter ***
-Bad boy/Cops daughter*****
-Football team captain/ Head cheerleader*****
-Football team/Football teams captains girlfriend********
-Brother/sister **

PM me to work out a roleplay. :)

Hello, Im dave and new to this. I would love to know more about you. You sound very interesting :)

Would you like to chat sometime? I love roleplays, naughtier the better :)

Nice ones Alex,

Do you play on YIM?

Cheers

Alexisstar said:
Hi, I'm Alex. I'm mainly a submissive, a senior is college studying criminal justice. I have a strange passion for role-playing, and when I found this sit it sparked my imagination in a whole new way. I now am online daily, and am more excited to see I got a new reply on my thread than anything else in my currently boring life. Thats enough about my personal life, now to my kinks!
Kinks:
Huge cocks
Bondage (receiving)
Slavery
Uniforms
Alpha males
BDSM
Gang bangs

I love to play being treated like a princess, with he master spoiling her, whether it'd be attention or sex, she loves to be treated like a child and be pampered, and even loves rough sex from time to time, leaving her screaming and begging for more.

Some craved pairings right now... Stars represent the craving level out of five stars.

(You/me)
-Daddy/Daughter ***
-Brother/sister **

I wonder when the bad boy pleases you a bit too much...whose side would you be on...not cop daddy I am guessing :)

Alexisstar said:
Kinks:
Huge cocks
Bondage (receiving)
Slavery
Uniforms
Alpha males
BDSM
Gang bangs

(You/me)
-Daddy/Daughter ***
-Brother/sister **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom