Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombies & Romance: Seeking Long Term Male Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieBelle

Planetoid
Thanks for looking at my thread. First, I only like to play on skype: mintjulepbelle so if this is a problem sorry. I like "in the moment" roleplay where we can talk right then and there. Second, I'm a detailed roleplayer so I like full sentences and grammar with partners who want to develop their character. Lastly, I only play blonde and over 18. If you can work with that...here's my idea.

It's about two years into the zombie apocalypse or whatever the news media called it before all was lost. You've been on your own for about 6 months. By all standards, you would have been some some sort of rough/tough military guy before but that's probably what's kept you alive this long...even if you've been all alone.

For the last year, I've been with a group of people staying in a secured building. (We can develop how many and what kind they are together. But, one character must be a slutty older woman who will want your attention too.) I'm the sweetheart of the bunch. Taking care of injuries, cooking meals, keeping everyone sane. I can hold my own under pressure but I've managed to somehow keep that good girl sweetness about me. I'm exactly the type girl you would have never thought about for anything besides a one night stand before the zombie apocalypse...but now....

One day you come upon some of the members of our group out looking for supplies. You don't trust people too much, but people aren't zombies at least. And, when you get back to our building, we meet.

The rest is up to us. Send me a message.

would you ave any interested in this:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61849

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom