Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Make a Deal (vertigis & Tyr)

Oh fuck!

Bull said as the sexy thing looked up at him, and began to stroke and suck on his cock. That she was so young, and it really was her first time, didn’t matter, for it was an arousing view. This little thing had just been sold by her mother, lost her virginity, and she was now voluntarily on her knees sucking on his cock like a good little slut. With a little bit of work this one was money in the bank. So he smiled down at her, pushing her wet hair out of the way so he could watch her work on his tool.

Oh baby, you look so sexy doing that. My dick feels so good in your mouth, you sure learn fast.

The positive words of encouragement continued as he enjoyed the view of the young girl, now a woman, bobbing her head up and down on his tool. The only thing she’d sucked on before was probably lollipops or popsicles, and now she had her lips stretched around his cock and was going at it with some eagerness. He wanted to tell her, she’d make her mommy proud, but he held back saying that.

You’re learning sexy. Stroke my cock with your hand and suck on my balls. Switch it up.

It was as good a time as any for her to start learning about how to please a man, and the kind of things they enjoyed. He’d train her first; get her so she knew how satisfy a guy and what it took to get them off, before he let her loose. Plus he wanted to enjoy her a bit, before he started selling her.

Rachel continued to work her mouth up and down Bull's cock as it sprung to life, expanding in size while her warm wet tongue caressed the smooth underside. When he carefully pushed her hair back behind her ears, she again looked up at him, seeing the smile on his face now. It along the praise he continued to rain down suggested that she must be doing it right, better than she had before in the bedroom at least. Rachel didn't know if she was exactly proud of that fact, but she wasn't ashamed either. She had chose to do it this time, which made things different.

At Bull's instructions, she pulled back from his thick cock, a string of saliva trailing from the swollen tip to her full pink lips. Continuing to stroke him with her soft gentle hands, she tilted her head and touched his testicles with her tongue tentatively. She didn't find the thought of sucking on them very appealing, but wanted to learn how this was done. Bull obviously knew more about sex than she did. He'd known how to make it feel good when he'd used his own mouth on her, after all.

Taking his balls into her mouth, she let them roll over her tongue, producing a lewd wet sound as she pulled her lips back over them. Rachel repeated this motion a few times, her eyes occasionally darting up towards Bull for approval, before finally returning to pleasure his cock. Wrapping her fingers around the fat base, she lowered herself back down on him, trying to take a bit more of him this time, feeling his length tickle the back of her throat, although not quite so far as when he'd forcibly gagged her the time before. This time she felt more in control, and suspected he had to be near cumming soon, although she'd learned earlier just how long he could last.

The young face stuffed full of cock, looked up at him, and now he didn’t see the innocent girl that he’d so recently taken, but an eager slut wanting to be trained. The sexy thing had done exactly as he’d requested of her, working his balls, while continued to stroke his cock. This wasn’t the first little girl who’d learned her trade as a whore at the end of his cock. She was about to get her first load, the first of many that would fill her mouth and all her other holes. The girl didn’t even have a clue that he was going to turn her into a professional cumdump, where guy after guy would eagerly pay to pump her full of their jizz. Bull just looked down and smiled with affection, as she took his cock back into her mouth.

Oh Sexy! Get ready, I’m almost there!

Bull says as he feels the inevitable pressure building, and though she didn’t have the skills or experience; it didn’t matter to his dick. She was young, hot and willing, and that made up for it all.

Stroke it harder, pump that fucking cock, it’s all for you. Use both hands if you have to. Get your mouth on it. I’m cumming for you.

Bull would have normally tilted his head back and reveled in the orgasm, but he wanted to watch her, see her face as his huge cock began to spew its massive load into her mouth. To see her taste and drink his seed.

It’s all for you. FUCK!

Bull forced himself not to grab her head or force her down upon his length. Instead his he held onto the grab bar in the shower, as each blast of his cock propelled it sticky hot rope of cum into her waiting mouth. Just watching as she fed for the first time on the end of his cock.

Rachel refocused on her task as Bull warned her he was about to cum. Part of her wanted to pull back and let him shoot his load unto the shower floor where the water would quickly wash it away. She wasn't sure she liked the thought of having his sticky seme filling her mouth and then having to swallow it. On the other hand, she also wondered a little what it was like and how he would taste. Of course he'd already spilled more than a few drops on her tongue earlier when he'd made her put her head over the bed, but she'd been too scared and humiliated to really experience much of anything at the time. This time was meant to be different.

As Bull instructed her to use both hands and stroke him harder she did so, again following his instructions closely, as she held the base in one hand and wrapped her slender fingers around his thick length with the other. Rachel could feel his cock throbbing in preparation as she pumped him rapidly. She was still somewhat surprised at the size of him compared to the boys she'd seen previously. She wondered how many men were as large as Bull…and how many women had ever been with anyone like him.

Rachel blinked, her eyes widening in surprise as the stiff dick between her lips jerked once and immediately began to shoot its warm creamy load. She had to pull back a little so she didn't choke on it, his salty cum spraying over her tongue and pooling in her mouth, before she gradually started to swallow it. Near the end Rachel pulled out and then took a deep breath, a little droplet of his seed spilling over her bottom lip before she wiped it away. Panting faintly, she looked up at him from her knees, her small fingers still entwined around his manhood, waiting for him to say something, wanting his approval she was somewhat embarassed to realize.

The little slut in training looked up at him, a little bit of his seed slipping from her mouth as she reached up and wiped it away. Bull smiled down at her, his large hand just gently stroking her head as he stood above her, the water in rivulets trailing down his body. The small girl never releasing his cock, but keeping it captured in her hand.

That was very nice Sexy.

The large hand that had been stroking her head lowers down to gently caress her face. As he talks he reaches down, and with both of his hands easily picks her up, bringing her body upright and against his body.

You did a good job, I’m proud of you.

The large hands that lifted her return to holding her against his body, treating her like a woman and not a little girl. For him there was no reason to treat any girl or woman as anything other than a sexual object. Their age meant little to him, as long as they could fuck. So his hands continued to caress, grope and massage her young body as they stood in the shower.

You and I are going to have a lot of fun aren’t we?

Bull said as he leaned in to again lustfully kiss her, holding her soft flawless body against his toned chest.

Rachel took in Bull's smile and the almost tender caress of her cheek as he praised her performance. She felt confused, her emotions conflicted about everything that had happened so far. It seemed like things were going far more quickly than she could process. She had hated him just a few hours ago and now she kind of didn't anymore. It was her mother that had been cruel, not him. He had mostly been kind and was promising to get out of here, at least for awhile, maybe longer. That's what she'd been wanting just earlier. Someplace else to go for the summer like her friends.

She liked the way his body felt as he pulled her up against him, her soft breasts pressing flush against his toned muscles. The strength in his hands as they glided over her wet flesh made her feel vulnerable and out of control, but in a strangely arousing way. There was nothing hesitant or awkward or clumsy about it like with the boys her own age. Bull knew exactly what he wanted and he wanted her. He touched her in a way that made her feel like she was a fully grown woman for the first time in her life, a desirable woman.

When he leaned into her kiss her again, Rachel raised her chin so that he could reach her easily, opening her mouth slightly as his lips pressed against her own. She let the moment carry on as long as he wanted, almost hoping he might carry her back to the bedroom and that she could feel him inside her again. On the other hand, she wanted to go. She wanted to go now. Before he changed his mind about it or her mother showed up and somehow ruined things.

Turning off the shower, she smiled up at him before grabbing some towels from the rack to dry them off. "I don’t know. Maybe. Where do you live anyway?" Rachel was curious to see what kind of place he stayed in and how it compared to her own. She was painfully aware that she lived in what most people would consider a dump. Bull probably had a lot of money, she thought, given the offer he'd made. If he was serious, she could see no reason not to let him spend some of it on her. Nobody else ever had.

The fall of water stopped as the young thing now a woman, reaches out and grabs some towels for both of them. Bull at first doesn’t say anything, but starts to dry himself as she answers his question with a ‘maybe’. It didn’t bother Bull because she hadn’t said no, so her answer was as good as yes. He had no doubt the little girl was unsure and questioning his proposal, but soon enough she’d come around. With her living with her drug addicted dumb ass mother, it wouldn’t take long for this young girl to want something more, and that more was him. It was the universal constant of children and their parents, and how at some point the children didn’t want to have anything to do with their parents’ authority or rules, and that they knew better. Runaways were the best, but so to were the disenchanted that thought they could go it on their own and they didn’t need anyone. Usually cold, alone and in need of some attention, they were easy prey for Bull and the guys like him.

I don’t live that far away, about two miles or so, not a bad place, and more than enough room for girl your size.

Bull joked about her size as he held her against his large body. The place he lived in was an older commercial factory building that had been converted into high end units. He liked it because it was large, private, had excellent security features. Plus as he had few if any neighbors, he could conduct his business without prying eyes, and he could keep his bitches close, especially the new ones, no need to having them running off till they were ready to go to work. Reaching out, Bull helped her get dry using his towel, as he rubs her young nubile body with the soft fabric. All girls her age needed and wanted attention, and he knew just how to use that against them.

No rush, you just let me know when you want to get together.

As they talked, Bull’s hand continued to hold and caress her with the towel. He even leaned in and kissed her, giving her affection and attention as they got dry. Everything he did was on purpose, with the sole intent of drawing her in. Playing with a bitch’s emotions, or telling them any bullshit, was no problem for Bull, if it got them to do what he needed. It wasn’t that he didn’t care about his bitches he did, but in the end there just a bunch of fuckholes that were there to earn him money, and if not, there was always another cunt out there that would. However something as young as this one deserved a little extra work for how much she could earn him on her back.

Plus, if nothing else you’re mother will be calling me soon enough, to ask me to come and visit.

What Bull didn’t say, was of course her mother would want him to spend with her daughter, as she’d found an easy way to pay. And once an addict had some money, they always spent it quickly on more drugs. It was always easier the second time and he doubted the skank that was Rachel’s mother, would think twice about selling her daughter’s ass for her habit, shit if he didn't get her quick, her mother would probably start pimping her out. So he’d be back soon enough to get more, and he doubted there’d be much fight next time.

So even if you don’t take me up on my offer, I think we’ll be seeing other, and I’m looking forward to it.

Rachel let Bull encircle her in his muscular arms while he dried her slender body off with the towel. She found she liked the feel of his hands gently rubbing and caressing her this way, and how he would affectionately lean in to plant another a kiss. All these experiences were new. The fooling around she'd done in the past always ended up mostly being stupid and awkward, but this felt different, as if the two of them were sharing something intimate. This had to be what it was like in a real relationship with a real man. Of course it wasn't normal. She knew it wasn't normal with how it had started, but this part she liked. And everything since he'd torn her shirt, really.

"No, that's okay. We can go," Rachel said quickly when Bull started talking as though he might leave soon, and wait until her mother called before visiting again. She hoped she hadn't sounded too eager. When he was pressing her to come with him, it felt right to hesitate, if only to make certain he was serious. Part of her knew it probably really would be best if he just left now and she never saw him again. Another part didn't want things to simply end there though. "I mean…like, it's still early. You could show me your place maybe or we could do something… If you want. I haven't ate yet."

Rachel thought that sounded rather stupid, and hoped she wasn't coming off like some silly kid. Maybe he'd just been toying with her the whole time, and that should have been obvious. Maybe he was done now. "I have to get dressed," she said suddenly, pulling away from his grip and wrapping her towel around her chest, before rushing back to her room. His own clothes were still inside, so she handed them out to him before closing the door. She only wished she had something nice to put on but she'd never truly owned anything nice. Her wardrobe was mainly just a collection of jeans and T-shirts. She found the cleanest newest ones that she could, and pushed her back over her ears, fussing in the mirror a moment before checking back with Bull.

"So if you want me to, I can. Come with. I mean, just to see where you live and everything." She flushed slightly, feeling ridiculous. Rachel knew she shouldn't be asking anything from Bull or going anywhere with him alone after what had happened earlier. Still… anyplace was better than here and she wasn't scared now. It wouldn't hurt to find out more about him. "Okay?"

As he dried up, and discussed leaving, the young thing seemed to be a little bothered by it, as she explained it was early, and they could do something, plus eat. Bull almost wanted to yell, ‘gotcha’, but remained cool, calm, and collected as the sexy young girl scampered off to her room. Bull just casually went about getting dressed not in the slightest worried about the situation or what he’d done to manipulate the young girl, in fact he was rather proud of himself for how well he’d done so far. Bull just pulls on his boxer, pants and shirt, checking himself in the mirror while he waits for her return. Surprisingly it wasn’t long till she’d returned, in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, not the sexiest outfit, but she didn’t look half bad, of course down the road, he’d need to help her entire wardrobe for a makeover.

Sure baby, come on let’s have some fun.

Bull pulls her a little closer, gives her a peck, and then turns to the living room. In the living room was the girl’s mother, lounging on the couch and looking off to nowhere in particular, clearly as high as a kite. He wasn’t sure if the drugged out mother would notice her child gone, or more importantly even care. Still he didn’t need her stupidly calling the cops, and making waves for him. Even the cops sometimes overcame their need for pussy and money when a kid was involved. So he reached in and grabbed a few bags as he talked to her mother.

Thanks, that was good! Here’s what I owe you and here's extra two more.

Bull just tosses them next to her; she looks at them a smile on her face, one of sheer bliss and happiness. Still Bull wants to make clear, that’s he’s heading out with her daughter, so no one will give him any shit, though in this neighborhood, true responsible adults were few.

We’re heading out to grab a bite to eat, we’ll be back later.

The mother just looks on glazed eyes, finally slowly responding, her mind clearly ogled by the drugs coursing through it.

Don’t stay out too late, and have fun kids!

She spoke like she was sending her daughter out on a date, and not out with a known drug dealer pimp.

Rachel’s face flushed hotly as Bull tossed her mother the baggies in payment. That immediately brought everything back into sharp focus. She’d been sold! He bought her with her drugs. Fresh hatred exploded through the young girl but it was now centered entirely on her mother as she sat staring blankly at them, an empty contented expression on her haggard face. Rachel could have clawed her eyes out in that moment, hit her, screamed in her face, anything.

Instead she sullenly followed Bull out of the house, tears running down her cheeks. “I hate her,” she seethed. “I hope she fucking ODs…” Rachel knew that was a terrible thing to say but didn’t care at the moment. It was something she’d worried about for much of her life, that her mother would one day not come home at all. Then Rachel and her sister would essentially be alone, with no one to take them in. They’d probably end up in some state institution or who knows where. She resented being so dependent on such an awful woman who didn’t care about anyone but herself and her next fix.

“I don’t ever want to come back here,” she muttered more to herself than Bull, trailing along with him. “She’s horrible…it’s not fair… It’s not fucking fair!” As they reached his ride, Rachel quickly swiped the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand, worried that he might regret inviting her along if she was just going to cry and mope. “Can we eat somewhere nice, like…” No restaurant actually came to mind. For her nice would be any place that didn’t serve you your meal in a paper bag. “Just someplace nice.”

Bull didn’t say a thing as the young girl gleefully spoke of hating her mother, and hoping she’d overdose. He knew from experience you wanted to make sure the girl cut all ties with her family and friends, the more she depended on him, looked to him for everything, the easier the girl was to control. When she said she never wanted to come back, his smile never changed, but he knew this was going well.

You don’t have to come back Sexy! I’ll take care of you, come on let’s go.

As they headed to the street she continued to condemn her mother, as she cried. When they approached his car a tricked out sports car, she asked about food. He figured she’d probably never really got to eat out, and probably never at a real restaurant, and it wasn’t like he ever cooked himself.

Sure baby, let’s get something to eat.

Bull even went over and opened the car door for her, letting her slide into the car and onto the leather seat. Smiling as he shuts the door behind her, and headed around to the other side, and then getting in himself. He didn’t ask where she wanted to go, he knew a few decent places, nothing super fancy, if for no other reason, then they weren’t dressed for it. Knowing a place a few miles away that served great steak and fish, he headed there, it was usually opened from lunch on, so it would be available, and he didn’t need reservation, he knew the owner, as he was one of his clients.

I know a good place. Hang on; we’ll be there in no time.

Knowing the girl’s mother, it was really likely they’d had little or nothing to eat, as she used all of her money for drugs.

"It's good."

Rachel hadn't really felt like eating after everything that happened. The idea had just come into her head as something that might get them out of the house together. Now that she was seated with the food in front of her though, she found her appetite suddenly. It smelled delicious and place was really nice in her opinion. The hostess had let Bull right in too and found them a table without having to wait. She couldn't pretend that didn't impress her.

The car too. It was the sort of flashy ride she might have laughed at with her friends as overcompensating for something, but that was with the understanding none of them could ever afford one like it. Now that she was actually in it though, Rachel felt different. It was pretty cool, and no doubt super expensive. Bull seemed like someone who really had his life together compared to the other so-called adults she knew. Even if he did sell drugs.

She was a little worried though. Rachel had slipped the hundred dollars she kept in dresser in her pants pocket before leaving. That was basically her life’s savings, and the prices on the menu had made her almost embarrassed to order anything. Bull hadn't exactly said he was paying for both of them, although she supposed he probably would. She hadn't wanted to look stupid so she ordered what he did and it was good -- it was better than good, actually -- but if she had to pay for it was going to cut a huge chunk out of that savings in one go. How could people afford to eat at these places?

Because it's nothing and you're just poor, she thought miserably. When the bill came, in its own little black folder no less, she'd never seen that before, Rachel waited to see if he'd pay it for both of them, suddenly very intent on sipping her diet Coke. She didn't know if he was planning to take her back home after this or somewhere else, maybe his place, but she hoped it wasn't home. Rachel didn't think she could be in the same house as her mother right now.

She would go just about anywhere or do anything to avoid that.

Bull saw that the girl was nervous and concerned as she ate, not sure or confident with herself. The owner had of course come over and introduced himself, and taken notice of the young girl with Bull. Bull smiled knowing he’d be getting a call soon, from him asking when he could schedule a date with her. The owner knew better than to ask about such things in such a public place, especially his own business. The food was good as was the service, and soon enough it came to an end. The price might have bothered the young girl, but it didn’t bother Bull, that’s why he had bitches to make him money, so he could enjoy the good things in life, like food. When the black leather bill folder came, he slipped two one hundred dollar bills, more than enough to pay for the meal and to leave a substantial tip. Bull made no effort to collect anything from Rachel.

Well that was good, I hope you enjoyed it? So do you still want to see my place?

He slid the bill folder to the end of the table, put his napkin on the table and prepared to leave, standing up, and offering his hand to help her rise. Bull smiled as he helped the young thing up. Still Bull wanted to play it cool, till he had her roped in with nowhere to go and no one to help her. This wasn’t the first girl he’d lured into working for him, and he knew you had to draw them in slowly.

You’re with me now, so you can have fun. You ready to have some fun?

Rachel wasn't quite able to hide the surprise from her face when Bull slipped two crisp hundreds into the bill folder. She had already been rather impressed when the owner himself had come out to greet him personally like an old friend. The man had even flashed her a friendly smile in welcome, asking if she'd enjoyed the meal, to which she'd somehow managed not to gush or say anything embarrassingly stupid, simply smiling and nodding.

"Oh, sure, thank you," she said as Bull later asked her the same question, placing the folder at the end of the table for both of them while inviting her back to his place in the very same breath. She did want to go. She wanted to see it. "Yeah, that'd be cool, I guess," Rachel replied, trying to sound as casual as him. It was clear she was well beyond her element now though, past anything she'd experienced in her short life. No man had ever taken her out, bought her dinner, or given her a ride in his fancy sports car. Rachel had never seen anyone throw around hundred dollar bills like they didn't even matter either. She was quickly losing herself to Bull's world, one that already seemed so much better than her own.

Rachel took his hand as he offered it, returning her smile nervously, suddenly terribly self-conscious and worried that she should be wearing something nicer for some reason. As they started to go she almost hesitated, certain he was going to want to wait for the change at least. It became clear that didn't matter to Bull though. It was just two hundred dollars to him. Yet more than she'd ever had for her own self.

"Yeah," Rachel answered, wrapping her arm around his as they walked for the exit. "I'm ready."

A chance to do something fun for a change was all she'd really been wanting before this had even started.

Taking the young girl’s hand Bull exited the restaurant with her, not in the least bothered that she looked his daughter and not a woman he had less than fatherly plans for. She had those wide open staring at you doe eyes as he guided her to the car. It always amused him how little it really took to win a bitch over, most were desperate for some attention, any attention, and it wouldn’t be long till she’d do anything for him, absolutely anything. Just make her feel special, important and protected, and she would be his do with as he pleased. All he had to do was play his cards right, though in this case he knew the deck was stacked in his favor.

Great, hop in and hold on!

The industrial area he lived in was most rundown and abandoned, the city starting a revitalization of the area. So he was able to speed at will without anyone bothering him, and he did so just so they both could enjoy the speed and handling of the car, and get the adrenaline going.

The ride wasn’t that long, till they pulled up to a renovated what might have been a factory or warehouse, no windows and very tall walls. The outside looked in good condition, but really hadn’t changed, and the large metal roll up door, still gave it the industrial feel. Pushing a button in the car, it rolled up to reveal a large parking are, that could hold almost 10 cars. There were about five parked, most of them sports cars, except one tricked out truck, and one pimped out luxury sedan. Bull like this area because it was completely secure, pulling in and pushing the button that lowered the heavy duty metal door. No real neighbors, no ears or eyes to interfere with his business. He never brought clients here or sold drugs here, just in case the shit ever hit the fan. Moving around to the other side of the car, he helped her out.

Come on let me show you my humble abode.

Like some gallant knight, he whisked her out of the car and into his home. The space still had that heavy duty commercial building feel with pipes and ducts going along walls and ceilings. The high ceiling had glass in it for ambient light. The floors were concrete, accented by large rugs, the place was very open with few walls. The enclosed offices along the one wall converted to bedrooms and bathrooms, with the living area and kitchen out in the open. Besides the door to the garage, there was a solid looking metal door leading out to the street, clearly well secured. The furniture looked new, the place more a bachelor pad than any semblance of a family home. Overall given the large area the place seemed sparsely furnished, which was more to do with scale than actual items.

Rachel clutched the leather cushion of the seats as Bull hot the gas, whizzing past empty factories and warehouses. At first she looked quite nervous, she'd never in her life been in a car going this fast, and the truth was she mostly a good girl. She didn't break rules or do things wrong for the most part. This, like the rest of the day, felt daring, and also exciting to the young girl. "Stop, you're going to…" Rachel didn't finish her protest though and when next he looked over at her she grinned back at him.

As Bull helped her out of the car and into the parking, she couldn't help but stare at his collection of cars. They were all pretty amazing, and incredibly expensive she knew just by looking. The one had been enough to impress her but five was almost too much to take in. That was the sort of wealth only people on TV had, not something you ever saw in real life, as far as she was concerned.

"It's so big," Rachel said as they entered the apartment, something that seemed to be true about everything that involved Bull. A dozen crappy rooms like her one at home could have fit in here with space leftover. She did her best to play it cool, as she didn't want to come off as completely inexperienced, although it was too late for that. It was obvious from the way her neck craned around as she gawked at his nice furniture and big screen television and everything else that she was several steps beyond impressed. Rachel was even a little envious. As far as she knew he made all his money selling drugs, which meant some of these were probably purchased with money taken from her mother and other junkies.

She didn't blame him though. She blamed the losers who gave it away. Losers like her mom. "It's really nice," Rachel said softly, taking a seat on the new looking couch. Again she felt worried though. It was becoming harder and harder to believe Bull could really be interested in her the way he said. A guy like him could probably go to any club in town and pick up any woman there, she imagined. She couldn't even legally drink yet. It was just a sex thing and then he was going to get bored and dump her or something, she thought. It might be fun in the meantime though. At least she'd get to live this way for a little awhile, maybe. "So…I can just stay here then? For how long? You don't have, like…a girlfriend or anything?"

Looking around that the cavernous area that was the center of his house, the young girl seemed dazed, commenting on its size. Bull knew the place was large, that was just another advantage in living in a area that wasn’t downtown. Finally though the amazement gave way to reality and she began to ask about staying and if he had a girl friend or anything. He wasn’t surprised or bothered by the questions, and had expected something like them at some point. So he just smiled and casually answered her back, not lying, but not really telling the truth either.

Sure you can stay here! I wouldn’t have brought you here if I didn’t want you to stay.

Bull takes her hand, guiding her across the large room, to the area where the offices had been divided up into bedrooms and bathrooms.
If a girl keeps me happy, she can stay as long as she likes. I like girls, and I like you.

Bull shows her a few of the rooms, several look like empty guest bedrooms, one an office, and two even look like someone might be staying there. Finally he guides her to the largest bedroom, and opens the door for her to see.

You can use one of the bedroom if you like, it will be your space, when you just want to be alone and such.

Bull held the door open for her, letting her make the choice to enter his bedroom, and what was clearly his intent for her to stay there.

Now this is my room, and you are welcome to stay here too, I want you to stay here. And if it all works out, and I know it’s going to, you can stay here as long as you like. You want that baby don’t you?

While he waited for her to make the decision to enter his bedroom, he told her just a bit about the other girls.

No I don’t have a girlfriend, but there are a few girls that stay here sometimes, and I help them out, and they help me, but you’re going to be my #1 special girl aren’t you?

Bull’s answer wasn’t exactly the one Rachel had hoped to hear but it didn’t surprise her either. Of course he had other girls, someone like him. She was surprised just how much it stung though. She knew that was stupid, given how they’d just met, and that he’d essentially bought her off her mother. As much as she’d been trying to forget that and pretend it was something else, the truth was the truth. The fun he’d promised her was going to be the same kind of fun they’d had back at the house, the same kind he probably had with any girl he brought here.

Rachel peeked into each room as he walked her past them until they reached the last one, his own. She listened quietly as he told her wanted her to stay with him. The right answer, the answer the good girl she’d been her whole life knew she should give was ‘no’. And if she’d had a real home to go back to she might have said that. The thought of returning to her mother was like a slap in the face though. She did want to stay here, she really did, even if…

“So are they just like friends then?” Rachel asked, almost wanting him to lie, to make it easier. “Just girls you’re helping? You’re not like, you know…with all of them?” She didn’t look at him while she waited for his answer, but instead stepped into his room. Seating herself on the edge of the bed, she bit her lower lip, glancing down at her hands as Bull filled the doorway, an image quite similar to the one in her bedroom just before he’d taken her. This was a harder decision than any she’d made yet though. She knew she could still go home and back to her old life. If she stayed here things would be different. She could always change her mind later though, couldn’t she? “What do you mean by ‘special’ girl? What would I have to do?”

The young thing looked at him and started to ask her questions, clearly worried about her position and what those of the other girls were. Bull almost laughed for that was the hardest part of dealing with the bitches, and that was their jealousies. It was amazing how catty the little cunts got when they thought their man was dicking some other bitch. So Bull was always careful when he first got a girl, to ease her in, give her enough she didn’t think she was being bullshitted, but not enough for her to want to run.

With them all no! Don’t get me wrong, I like girls, but I can pick and choice, like I chose you.

Of course what he didn’t say, there were a few that he knew probably weren’t safe to fuck, and way too far gone to trust. When they got really bad, he usually didn’t let them into his place, knowing the cunts would be stealing him blind to pay for their habits. Now of course most of them he did fuck, as was his right as he owned their asses.

All you have to do baby, is make me happy, I think you can do that for me can’t you?

Now what wasn’t said was he wasn’t going to be truly happy till she was on her back, with her legs wide open, putting money in his pocket, but the realization could wait till he had her totally broken in and hooked.

And in exchange I’ll make you happy.

Bull pulls her closer.

Go. Leave. Rachel knew she should. She was a smart enough girl and did well at school, although just showing up to class was almost enough to pass in her shitty district. She had tried to make the best choices she could though, given her terrible home life and the lack of any real role model. She understood that Bull was not really a nice guy. He was a dealer, and he was used to taking advantage of people.

That probably explained the girls too. She imagined he had many customers who were women and some of them probably offered to pay for their habit with sex. If her mother had been a few years younger and less worn out, he might have even let her pay for those baggies with her own body. Instead they’d settled on hers. It was still painful and humiliating to think about. There was, however, just a little chance of hope in there, she told herself. Bull couldn’t really care about the addicts, but she wasn’t actually an addict herself. So maybe he was being honest about her being special.

That was stupid though. She knew that was stupid. She should go, and she would go, she told herself. It didn’t have to be right now though. It wouldn’t hurt to stay a few days at least. It’d be like a vacation from her crap life and there was still that shopping trip he’d promised too. In the meantime, they could fool around a little, that wouldn’t hurt anything. As long as she kept her head about it…

“I think so,” Rachel replied softly as he pulled her closer to him. She looped her skinny arms around his waist, resting her head against his broad muscular chest. It felt good. He felt good. There was no point in lying about that. If only it was actually real. Maybe it was, but that was stupid. He was just feeding her lines wasn’t he? “I can stay in here with you. For awhile. It’s just going to be us though tonight, right? Nobody else is going to show up?” Rachel pulled back a little, looking at him, wanting it to just be them, wanting so badly to believe him, so this could be the escape she’d dreamed about for so long.

The tiny young thing didn’t pull away or try to escape his grasp as he pulled her in. Instead she wrapped her arms around him, and put her head against his chest as if he was some boyfriend or lover. To these bitches he was not only their boyfriend and lover, but their father, mother, and protector. They depended on him for everything and in exchange for that, he used their bodies to please him and to fill his wallet. So his arms wrapped around her, as she inquired about being alone with him and the possibility of getting to stay in his bed. They were always so cute when they were all young and innocent as this one was, her not even truly realizing what his intent was for her.

Just you and I baby. We’ll go out and have fun. I don’t think anyone else will be back here till real late, and well they have their own rooms.

What Bull didn’t add, was they’d better be out, getting fucked and making him money, and if any of those bitches were back early, he’d kick their sorry asses. Around this place things started late, and ended late, and if they did what their supposed to, they should be all fucked out. Plus they all knew the rules around a new girl, they weren’t supposed to scare her off, or he’d be cutting them off.

Don’t worry, you’ve got me all to yourself, and I’ve got you.

Bull’s big hands caress and squeeze the firm cheeks of her young tight ass, as he stands their trying to relieve her fears, trying to make her think she was the most important thing in the room, and that he only had eyes for her. In some twisted way, he did take care of the girls and protect them, even if he was using them for his own reasons. Even as he talked he slowly maneuvered her so her back was to the bed, and then almost playfully he pushed her onto his bed.

And I want you.

Rachel wasn't sure if Bull was telling her the truth but she wanted to believe him. Really he hadn't told her much at all about the other girls, and she decided she didn't want to press. She knew she'd only end up learning something she didn't want to know. Tonight at least she wanted to stay here. That was what mattered right now. The rest could be figured out later.

As Bull's strong hands caressed against her behind through the tight fabric of her old jeans, she leaned in to him, just content to be the focus of his attentions for now. Rachel found herself liking the way the way she felt in his arms, now that she was here of her own choice and able to be honest with herself. There was a strangely comforting sense that came with bieng in his firm control as he moved her around the room, repositioning her so that he could push her down onto the bed.

She landed on her back, looking up at him with her soft brown eyes, content to let him decide things. It had been that way before in her bedroom, only she had fought him then, and he had still gotten what he wanted. Rachel understand that would be the way with him. He obviously knew more than she did when it came to these things, he knew what felt good and how to make her body respond. Kicking off her tennis shoes, Rachel bit her lower lip, before replying in a quiet voice, "Me too. I want to be here with you. Really. What do you want do?"

Looking up at him with her innocent brown eyes, like some lost puppy, she asks what he wants. He tries not to smile too much, but he can't help but have his smile grow as she asks such a naive question. Still he knows exactly how to answer it.

All I want right now is to be with you.

In some twisted way that was the truth, because he did want to be with her and her young tight most fuckable body, and though that was immoral from so many stand points he didn't care. Just like he figured it was better for a girl as young as her to learn from someone as experienced as him, rather than some snot nosed boy who didn't know his dick from a stick. A sexy young thing like her deserved to learn the wonders of the body from a man like him that knew exactly how to pleasure a woman. Yeah he may have been using her, but that didn't matter, she'd still remember her first time and those to follow better then she would if she'd been having some fumbling bad experience in the backseat of a car.

See how easy and uncomplicated that is. And I promise to let you stay out late and have fun, now that you are with me.

In a not so subtle way giving every kid what they wanted, the idea that they didn't have to follow the rules, and could just have fun. Just another way to make her feel all grown up.

You ready for round 2 baby, because I want you again.

This time he was asking, not forcing himself, because he wanted to give her the impression he cared about her and her feelings.

Rachel listened while Bull talked in a surprisingly soothing voice, knowing she should be suspicious yet mostly hearing the things she wanted to hear from him. She wanted him to want her just like he said did, she realized. Even if he was lying she wanted it to be true. His desire made her feel different than any other man or boy in her life had made her feel. She was actually starting to believe she really was as sexy as he said, desirable enough that he'd wanted to carry away from her awful life and give her something better.

It probably wasn’t true, she knew. She wasn’t stupid. She understand he was a dealer and had taken advantage of the situation with her mother. Still he was treating her differently now, and he didn’t have to, he didn’t have to any of this really, and why couldn’t some of it be true?

At his question, she nodded, and reached under her T-shirt, quickly pulling it up over her head to expose her soft flat stomach and delicate white shoulders. Her pert little breasts were still encased in a pink cotton bra, and she reached back to undo the clasp slowly. Holding it in place with her hands, she looked up at him coyly, waiting for him to respond. She had wanted to take an active part this time and not simply play the role of the naivete girl, even if that’s what she still was in the end.

“Do you…do you have anything to drink?” Rachel asked suddenly, a slight flush coloring her cheeks, “like, I don’t know, wine or something?” She’d never really had much more than the occasional beer at a party, but somehow it seemed right in her mind. They couldn’t drink at the restaurant of course, because of her age, but here they could. She wanted him to know that. She could be as adult as any of the other women he knew if given a chance.

All little girls wanted to feel special, they all dreamed of the love of their life, and their perfect little homes they’d make. Bull knew all this was bullshit, and though he knew it really didn’t work that way, he knew how to use their fantasies against them, telling them just enough that they clung to their meaningless dreams. Bull watched as the young girl pulled her t-shirt up and over her head to reveal her lithe sexy body, so young, so ripe, and so ready for the taking. There was no resistance, she wanted to please, she wanted to be happy, and all he needed to do was use her dreams and hopes against her, so he could fill his pockets with money. So as she willingly undressed, her perky little tits just begging for a mouth to suck on them, he stood there looking down, thinking how much he was going to enjoy her before he pimped her out. His thoughts were interrupted by her request for something to drink. For Bull things like drinking age were irrelevant, if a girl could fuck, she could sure as hell drink.

Sure baby, I’ll get you something, make yourself comfortable.

Bull heads in the kitchen area, his refrigerator plus the cabinet was stocked with all type of alcohol, from beers, to wines, to liquor. Knowing the girl would like something a little romantic, he grabs two wine glasses, the bottle and an opener, and heads back to the bedroom. Bull returns with stuff and reenters the bedroom.

For my girl I have a bottle of nice wine to drink.

Looking over the bottle, he spins it around inspecting it, and in a humorous tone, tells her about it.

A 2009 Chateau something Zinfandel, looks good to me, well not as good as you look.

Clearly he wasn’t a wine connoisseur, but he was playing it up for her benefit. He goes with the friendly, disarming method as she wasn’t resisting. If a girl was cooperative and compliant, there really wasn’t a reason to be an asshole, it’s just when they were disagreeable, did he have to explain to them who owned their asses. Bull filled her glass and handed it over to her in an almost romantic fashion.

Back
Top Bottom