Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Make a Deal (vertigis & Tyr)

vertigis

Super-Earth
Rachel flopped down on the living room couch with an inward groan, reaching for the remote to flip through channels in her boredom. It was hard resist the urge to check her phone again but she knew there’d be nothing there, anyways. Most of her friends were gone, off to have fun with their vacation time like real people, while she was stuck here in this dump with her mother. It was easily shaping up to be the worst summer yet.

That her mother had been in full bitch mode all week wasn’t helping. There was no reasoning with when she got this way. She’d just as soon bite her head off than talk. It was even worse than her depressive swings when she’d spend all day sprawled in bed, letting their already shabby little house go completely to hell. As it was Rachel had to do most of the chores if she didn't want to live complete squalor. If it wasn’t for her sister, who was lucky to be staying with their father this weekend, she swore to herself she would have run away a long time ago.

It was the drugs that did it of course. Whenever her mother was using again and her supply got low, she’d go into these moods until she finally wheedled or hocked her way into a new stash. Rachel had caught her earlier in the kitchen talking low on the phone, assuring whoever was on the other side that she could pay. That had pissed her off as she knew it wasn’t true. They didn’t even have enough cash to keep groceries in the refrigerator hardly. Confronting her had been useless as usual though. Her mother just told her not to worry about it, that she would figure something out.

Rachel sighed and clicked off the television. She couldn’t concentrate. Closing her eyes, she leaned her head back, feeling like her life was wasting away. She was seventeen with a pretty face, a tight body, nice breasts, and a full head auburn hair. She should be out having fun, not sitting at home with her loser mom.

Her eyes fluttered opened as a knock came on the front door. Her mother yelled from the bathroom to go answer it. Rachel shot a finger down the hallway, confident she wouldn’t see it -- she was a little too scared of her mom to do that sort of thing in front of her as she had a temper -- and padded over to the door in her socks, pulling back the bolt and chain lock. “Yeah?”

His name was Richard, but most every one called him ‘Bull’, for he was large imposing man, who looked mean and foreboding, the kind of guy you’d not want to meat in a dark alley. He liked to think of himself as a business man, a self-made man, though the businesses he engaged in were all illegal. He started young around thirteen; the streets were a tough place, so he was a lookout and runner. Overtime he’d worked his way into dealing first at school and then later around his neighborhood. Then he expanded out, and started to pimp out a girl, then after a while more than one. He’d seen it all, and really didn’t give a shit any more, life was full of losers and want-a-be losers, so why not take advantage of them, if he didn’t someone else would.

One of his regulars called, and said she needed some product. Normally he was happy to get a call from someone needing a fix, but she had been a flake of late, and it was getting harder and harder to get money out of her. She’d already gotten as much as he was going to give without her making a payment, this was business of course. If she was younger, he might have thought of whoring her out, but her prime was behind her, so that wasn’t happening. Not that she wouldn’t offer, so many of his clients thought that if they gave a little head, that was enough. He had bitches to take care of him, and if they wanted to suck cock they could have whored themselves out for the money they owed him. Just give me the fucking money was his motto. So it had to be something special, for him not to take the money.

Working the rounds of the neighborhood, he made way to his problematic customer. He was prepared to hear a litany of excuses and reason why she couldn’t pay. Still it was amazing how they all found the money when they were finally pressed, and if she wanted to suck some cock, she could suck the landlords or somebody else she owed, and just give him the cash. What he really needed now was another young bitch to pimp out, Kelly one his most productive girls had been picked up by cops, and as she already had an outstanding parole violation, and child protective services wanted her, so she would be out of action for a while.

Is your mother home, little girl?

Bull said as he looked down at the small thing answering the door. He gave her a cocky self-assured smile.

Rachel was more than a little uncomfortable when she looked up and saw him. The man was big, bigger than just about anyone she’d ever met face-to-face, and undeniably scary looking. She knew at once she shouldn’t have been so quick to unfasten all the locks. He could easily be a home invader or burglar or anything the way he looked. When he asked for her mother, however, she realized with a sinking feeling he might have actually been invited. Even with her mom’s normally seedy friends, Rachel had a hard time believing her mother would give someone like this their address, but his confident smile suggested otherwise.

“Um, hold on,” she answered in a muffled voice, easing the door half-way shut again, before heading back to the hallway. “Mom, there’s some guy here to see you. He looks like…” Like a thug, she wanted to say.

Her mother’s voice sounded shrilly from the bedroom. “Yes, that’s my friend, dear. Let him in. See if he wants anything. And be polite!”

“Why don’t you let him in then?” The last thing Rachel wanted to do was play hostess for this man. He was obviously bad news, and clearly the best thing for her would be to just get out of here for a few hours. Her mother wasn’t having it though. Rachel could already hear the anger percolating in her voice, and she knew there’d be hell to pay later if she didn‘t at least direct him inside as she'd been told.

Walking back over to the entrance, Rachel pulled it open, avoiding his eyes as she waved him towards the front room. “You can come in, I guess. My mom’s in the bedroom down the hall.” She bit her lip, shifting nervously on her feet. “Do you want anything? Like, I don’t know, tea or a diet soda or something?”

Bull stepped in as the young girl unlocked the door and stepped back. A knowing grin on his face as he looked her over, the door didn’t offer quite enough cover to protect her from his leering eyes. He moved into the house, confidently, almost like he owned it, and Rachel was nothing more than a doorman. The girl asked what he wanted, and his smile increased a little as he gazed on her, before he answered.

There are a lot of things I want, but I’m fine for now.

He always sized up girls, thinking how much he could sell them for, how much they’d make on their knees or back for him. That this girl was jailbait, and below the age of consent didn’t bother him in the least, he didn’t have any rules or qualms about such things. Still she wasn’t one of his bitches, and that wasn’t the reason he was here, it didn’t change his evaluation of her, it just wasn’t relevant. So with impatience he stood there hulking in the small living room, which was in dire need of cleaning, paint and maintenance. The place looked like a lot of other shabby holes he’d been in, which was so indicative of heavy drug user. At least she wasn’t wasting time or money on her place, hopefully she had his money. The fucking TV didn’t look like it was worth shit; in fact nothing here looked worth a crap.

Let your mother know I don’t have all day.

Rachel could feel the strange man eyeing her up, his bold gaze drifting from her face down the length of her body, and it brought a faint blush to her cheeks. She still couldn’t believe her mother had wanted her to let him inside. He looked dangerous, and when he strode through the doorway it was not with a hello or a even polite nod, but a cocky expression like it his to begin with. And the way he’d smiled when she’d asked him what he wanted gave her a twinge in her stomach.

She watched while he sized up their house. Rachel knew it wasn’t much, she considered it a dump too as much as she tried to keep it clean for herself and her sister, but the look on his face still irritated the young woman. It’s not like he was anything special either. Probably just one of her mom’s druggie friends.

“Yeah, fine,” Rachel said, just a little sharply, not wanting the man to think he could order her around just because he knew her loser mom. Stepping back over to the hallway, she yelled down it. “Your friend’s here! He’s in a hurry, I guess, so you better get out here!”

With that she shrugged at him and headed into her own room, slamming the door and cranking up her music, not wanting to hear whatever it was they were about to discuss. And her mom with no money, anyways. It was all so stupid. Rachel just thanked God she wasn’t anything like that woman and that in another year or two would be out of here for good.

Bull didn’t even react to the young woman’s unhappiness; it wasn’t like he gave a fuck about how she felt. He really didn’t give a fuck how anyone felt. His eyes followed the girl’s ass as she hightailed it out of the room, a slamming door heard, indicated she was gone. A smirk still on face he waited for her mother to show. While he waited he checked his Rolx watch, then his iphone, wondering when the bitch was going to show up. One of the fucking problems with selling drugs is you dealt with people who took them, and by their very nature they were a fucked up bunch. Most of them didn’t have it together, and their whole life was a series of excuses and blame at just about everything but themselves. He didn’t have any sympathy, at different times he’d been a nice guys and either let them slide, or done something extra, and these lying sacks of shit always pissed on him. If she couldn’t pay or have something he needed or wanted, he was out of here, and no amount of whining, begging or complaining would stop him.

Come on.

He mumbled to himself, about ready to stomp down the hallway. As much as he’d like to kick in the door, there were other people he could sell to, and for the most part he tried not to get the cops attention, though a neighborhood like this it look a long time to every see a cop. Cops in this neighborhood didn’t come alone, they came in groups. Where was she? This was a drug deal, not a prom date.

Amanda checked herself in the mirror again, adjusting her breasts and wondering if she was wearing too much makeup. She didn’t know exactly what Bull liked only that he was a real hardass lately. Money, money, money, that was all he talked about. Hadn’t she been a loyal customer? He knew she was good for it eventually. When her oldest yelled that he waiting for her in that mouthy tone she often used, she felt a flash of anger. Both of her daughters were ingrates, useless mouths that never contributed anything. Amanda didn’t know what she’d done to be saddled with them truly.

“Hey, Bull,” she called, smiling sweetly as she finally came down the hallway. “How are you? I‘ve missed seeing you.”

At thirty-nine, Amanda had the appearance of a woman who was once quite attractive, an older version of her daughter with a pretty face and nicely shaped breasts. Time and drugs had stripped her of her beauty though, leaving her far too skinny with a haggard washed-out complexion and limp blond hair, bleached blond, the brown coming through the roots. She moved up closer to the man, running a hand up his arm. She hated how cool he always seemed, never wanting to give anyone a chance.

“Did you bring anything? I was thinking maybe we could do a trade or something, just for a little bit, until I get the cash, you know…make a deal…”

The haggard and worn out thing that used to be an attractive woman, tried the most basic of means to manipulate him, and that was to flirt. There was no way he was ever going to stick his pride and joy into anything like that ever, he knew just how dirty, unclean and unprotected these cunts were. Still he tried to be pleasant, if for no other reason than this was business, and she was a customer.

I’m fine baby, nice to see you again.

The rambling of pleasantries though a waste of time in his mind, were a normal requirement. He was ready to make the deal, and be gone. Still he nodded and answered about the availability of product.

Sure, got anything a girl needs to be happy.

A line he’d used a thousand times, for he always flirted back, even if he had no intention of ever having anything happen. Then of course the problem, no money comes. Bull tried to reign his anger in, and yet he got this bullshit so many times, he was tired of it, the wait hadn't helped of course. His smile disappears, a frown on his face as he stares at her, a held fury in his eyes.

What do I look like the bank? Baby you know how this works, you got something for me, I got something for you, its business.

The hand had already reached into to his jacket, and withdrawn a packet of a white powder. The hand was already starting to put the shit away, as he looked like he was just going to leave.

You don’t have anything, I’m gone!

Amanda grasped at Bull’s sleeve desperately, her eyes fixed on the packet he held. She knew he’d bring something. All she needed was just a little bit to keep going. He was angry, obviously. He wanted the money he was owed of course, always the money. She’d sold everything she could think to sell though, and this week’s paycheck was already spent just keeping her ingrate daughters housed and fed.

“Bull, come on,” she pleaded, refusing to release her grip on his arm. “You know I’m good for it eventually. Next week…if there‘s anything you see around here you want, you can have it, anything at all…” The smile she flashed was not quite as alluring as she probably hoped, but the intention at least was clear. “Just say so, Bull.”

As Rachel stretched out on her bed, she couldn’t help trying to pick up on what was going on outside her room even through the blaring music. She didn’t want to know her mother’s business but at the same time it was her business too. If they were shooting up out there or god know what else, she was probably going to have to repair the damage, afterwards. That man hadn’t really looked like a junky though. That was what worried her most, the more she thought about it. He had a scary intenseness to him and he had seemed to want to see her mom really bad.

She was a little worried despite herself. Her mother was still her mother no matter how awful she could be. It was this concern as well her curiosity that brought her back into the living room to find her mother holding onto the man’s wrist, a look of anger on his face as she pleaded with him. “Um, is everything okay? You two alright? Can I help...”

The strung out thing clung to him, as if she that would stop or slow his exit. Just another loser, who would say anything, promise anything to get her fix. Oh she probably meant every word, but the reality was it wouldn’t happen or not often enough. Bull knew better than to ever go done this path, and was ready to pull his arm from her grasp so he could leave, and just maybe find a customer who had money.

You know girl, that isn’t the way it works. Money talks and bullshit walks.

As he talks he makes one more gaze around and room knowing there wasn’t a thing worth taking. She’d probably pawned everything worth anything, and everything left wouldn’t make twenty dollars at a yard sale. Maybe she could get on her knees and do some back alley blowjobs, but that was her problem, not his, she didn’t have the money, and that was all that mattered to him. She was offering him anything, anything at all when her daughter interrupted them, by coming back and checking on her mother. A devilish smile came to his face as he watched the hot young thing saunter back into the room, at least there was something pleasant on the eyes and worth looking at.

Maybe your daughter can help you out, if she knows how important it is.

Bull didn’t say it outright, as he didn’t want to make a scene. There were a lot of ways the daughter could help out. He’d leave it to the mother to figure it out which way was possible.

Rachel’s eyes narrowed as the man fixed her with his gaze. Her arms reflexively crossed over her chest in a defensive posture, not at all liking the way he was smiling. Maybe it had been a mistake to come out here, after all. She couldn’t solve her mother’s problems. Probably nobody could.

Amanda still clung to Bull’s sleeve, staring intently at the pocket where the packet had disappeared. The need did funny things with her brain and she was ready to beg, to plead, to fall on her knees if necessary. Maybe Bull would like that. It didn’t matter to her much, just so long as he didn’t walk out and leave her with nothing to get through the rest of the week. “Bull, you know me, have I ever not paid in the end…?”

She felt a surge of rage when her daughter reappeared. The last thing she wanted was the nosy little bitch watching. She already thought she was god’s gift. That was her father’s doing. He’d spoiled her because he didn’t actually have to raise the brat. Her anger abated somewhat when she saw Bull pausing to check her out, buying her a little more time to think of something.

“Oh, Bull, I don’t know,” she said when he made his surprising suggestion. Rachel didn’t seem to understand but she did of course. “She’s so young, wouldn’t you rather us…” He didn’t though, she knew that, and that made her angry as well. Men used to stare at her the way he was looking at Rachel. A look of cold calculation came in her face. “How much, Bull? How much do you think that’d be worth?”

The wretched thing continued to hang on as she questioned his open ended suggestion for the briefest of moments. For a second she offered herself, but quickly realized he had no interest in anything she had to offer or her in any fashion. A look of contemplation came across her face, before she opened not with a definitive negative that any normal person would have offered, but a negotiating stance of what her daughter’s price would be. A smug grin slid across his face as he knew that it was all a matter of price now.

Well that depends what I get, doesn’t it?

The way he said it, should have sent a chill down any respectable mother’s spine, but it meant she was going to get what she needed. He took a moment to inspect the daughter standing across the room and then back to Amanda.

Give me two hours, I get whatever I want, I’ll clear your debt, and give you five packets.

To show he meant business, he reached into the jacket and pulled several little clear baggies full of a dull white crystals, enough crack to keep any addict like her happy for a little while. All she had to do was agree and she would be flying high.

If I like her, maybe we can work something more permanent out. I could always use another girl.

He looked back at the young girl, and gave her a smile, and a leering look, while he waited for her mother to answer back.

Rachel really didn’t understand what was happening until she saw the man pull out his handful of little white baggies. The color quickly drained from the young girl’s face as the rest of it fell into place. The greed in her mother’s eyes was clear, and the dealer’s smug expression suddenly made perfect sense. When he smiled in her direction she took a step back. Her mother wouldn’t do that though, she couldn’t do that.

“Mom, no! This is not…”

“Rachel,” her mother cut in sharply, fixing her with a baleful look. “Hush! Go back to your room and wait there. The adults are talking now.”

She didn’t leave her spot in the hallway though. Instead, Rachel looked up at the man her mother was calling Bull, a gnawing fear settling in the pit of her stomach as she truly took in his imposing size and obvious physical strength. His words ran back through her head ominously. Two hours, something more permanent, could always use another girl. “No, look, I don’t know who you are but my mom’s out of her head. That’s not…I’m not going to do that!”

“She always likes to make a fuss. She’s shy that’s all,” she heard her mother saying with disbelief, while reaching for the crystals with eager fingers. “He’s not going to do anything you haven’t done before, I’m sure…”

“That’s not true! That’s… ” Rachel’s eyes shot wide, the fear registering in them clearly as she realized what her mom was saying.

“Two hours is fair, Bull. And if it works out and the offer is good…well, maybe, just maybe…you know I‘m always reasonable…”

Bull ignored the young girl’s verbal protest to her mother and him, as he made the deal. That is was morally reprehensible, and probably illegal in most of the world, meant nothing to Bull. Her mother would tell the cops, her friends, and anyone else that would listen, how it was all her daughter’s fault, for all she really cared about was her next high. Of course there was another reason, Bull just love breaking in the new girls, there was just something about it that pleased him on so many levels.

Then we have a deal? Plus, I’ll take good care of her, and I’m always good at teaching girls some respect.

A deep chuckle of success rumbles from Bulls chest, as the mother agrees to the deal. Not to be screwed he hands across three packets to the girl’s mother. That way if this went south he wasn’t fucked either, not that he was going to allow the mother or the young girl get out of it.

Three right now, two more when I’m done with her. If she does well, and you keep her in line, I’ll even give you an extra one. How’s that sound baby?

The way he said it, made it sound like the most basic of arrangements, and that they weren’t discussing something as serious as a mother whoring out her daughter. At no point was the young woman’s opinion been considered or her feelings on the subject consulted, instead she was bought and paid for nothing more than an illegal high. Bull seeing the deal as consummated, looks over at Rachel.

Now come on over her and introduce yourself.

Bull’s voice was calm and yet the way he said it, it wasn’t a question, it was a statement, a command, one that he clearly thought she should follow.

“She could use some of that, Bull,” her mother answered quickly as he handed over three of the precious packets. “She’s never had any respect. You should hear some of the things she says to her mother.”

Rachel’s mouth hung open numbly, unable to process that this was actually happening. She couldn’t just be given away like that, like some kind of object.. Things didn’t work that way. Neither of them had any right. It couldn’t actually happen, she told herself, the man was playing a joke on her mom or trying to frighten her or something that.

If she had been thinking straight her best move might have been to comply with his order. The door was only a few feet behind him. She might have ran past the man and slipped through it before either of them had a chance to react. It was doubtful anyone would have chased her into the street. Rachel was scared, however, and the last thing she wanted to do was take a step towards Bull. So instead she backed up, further down the narrow hallway, where only the bathroom and bedrooms waited.

“No, I won’t. I’m not going to do it. You’ll just have to the take drugs back…she doesn‘t need them anyways…”

“Rachel, you’re embarrassing me,” her mother hissed, her grip tightening on the baggies. “You see what I have to deal with, Bull? You see?”

The young girl shook her head trying to look defiant in the face of his intimidating size. “I won’t come to you and I swear if you touch me, I’ll scream…I'll, I‘ll call the cops!”

The young girl of course continued her protests, and even went so far as to threaten to scream and call the cops. Bull’s chuckle just increased, though the smile did leave his face, as he took a far less congenial tone with the defiant girl.

Oh I expect you to scream, and after I’ve broken you in, you’ll be screaming my name for more.

There was a chilling arrogance to his words, as he’d finished his business with the mother, and his full attention turn on Rachel. There wasn’t any bullshit with Bull, and this girl was going to have to learn it, and learn it quickly.

The cops… well I wouldn’t advise that. No one is going to believe you; even your mother will tell them whatever I tell her to tell them. Plus what are the chances you’re even going find an honest cop in this neighborhood, shit my girls know to keep them happy.

The deepness of his voice, and the way he spoke, you could hear the contained fury, the man who was used to being in command and not used to taking lip from anyone, including this young woman. Bull didn’t chase, but simply followed after her, in smooth even steps, not rushed or hurried.

Plus if you get lucky and found the one good cop, I promise you won’t be testifying.

He continued to advance towards her, his bulk filling the hallway, blocking any possible escape in that direction.

The way the man responded so calmly to her threats further unnerved Rachel. The part about the cops had only been a bluff, anyways. Her cell phone was still back on the living room couch where she’d left it earlier, and she didn’t know that anyone would actually care if she screamed. The neighbors probably weren’t even home at this time of day and they kept to themselves anyways like most people in this neighborhood. She felt trapped and her defiance quickly turned to pleading as the fear hardened in stomach.

“Please, I…I have some money. I’ll pay what my mom owes you, okay?” Rachel had managed to save up a small amount of cash over the years, although it scarcely amounted to more than a hundred dollars. Even if that did somehow cover her mother’s debt, it would never stretch to handle the new bags she’d just been given. “Or…I’ll get it for you somehow. Okay?”

She continued to back away as he advanced, noting the barely contained fury in his face, but there was only so much hallway. Her eyes, a soft hazel already starting to brim with years, darted left to right searching for an escape. Only the bathroom door had a lock and it was already closer to Bull than herself.

“Please,” she whimpered as he drew even closer. The fear caused her breath to quicken, her pert round breasts rising against the material of her faded pink T-shirt. Beneath that she was wearing a pair of jean shorts that came to mid-thigh, allowing a generous view of her smooth legs, and slip-on sandals. “I don’t want to…”

At the last moment before Bull closed in, Rachel tried to duck into her bedroom and shove the door closed in his face.

Like a cornered animal the young girl looked about, realizing her that her option were dwindling. So she starts to make offers, telling him how she’d get him his money, and pay her mom’s debt. An evil grin spreads across as he thinks of the ways he could have make money for him.

If you need work little girl, I always got a job for you.

She kept backing up, her breathing increasing, her eyes dilating, and the natural fight or flight, with flight finally winning out as she must realize that fighting held no success.

You don’t want to, but I do.

The hunger in his eyes increased as he drew closer and closer to her, his pace still smooth and steady. He could see the door, which probably led to her bedroom, a place that till now she thought of as her safe zone, which was anything but today. With a quick burst of speed she moved to slip into her room, and shut the door, a task that might have succeed if he didn’t see it coming. With two long strides he reaches out and stiff arms the door before it can shut.

Oh that’s not being social of you. You have to be friendlier than that, if you want to get a guy.

With that he used his bulk to shove the door back and open. Knowing she’d have even fewer options available once in the room. As soon as he got in, he would stand in the door and inspect not only her, but her room.

The door knob banged against the wall as the man muscled it open, easily overpowering her own efforts to push it closed. Sobbing, she tumbled back into the room and once there found there really was no where left to run now. It was not a large space to begin with and Rachel had to share it with her younger sister. The two single beds pushed against the walls nearly filled it, and a small desk that held their old laptop took up the rest, while also blocking easy access to the window. The closet was left open, various articles of clothes strewn on the floor.

Rachel was now crying in earnest, chest heaving as she scooped up a tennis shoe, the closest thing to a weapon she could find among the clutter. As Bull filled the door frame, she took another step back, her legs immediately pressing up against the edge of the bed. “No,” she pleaded, shaking her head, shoulder length brown hair falling around her small shoulders. “Please, don’t…”

The girl held up the shoe while her other arm rose protectively in front of her chest, her lower lip trembling as he watched the terrible realization that she was cornered here enter her eyes. There would be no hope of escape now. “Mom…”

Bull didn’t even close the door behind him, he just continued to advance. On her. The room looked like any young teenage girl’s room with it mess and various girlie appointments. She’d back right up to the bed, her places to go almost nonexistent at this point. Bull reaches out with his hand to touch her face, his words a mix of gentle and sick. That he was twice her age, and twice her size, didn’t seem to bother him as her continued to leer at her.

You ever been with a man before?

That she called for her mom, didn’t stop or bother him, she’d probably do a lot of calling out before he was done with her. The way he looked at her had nothing to do with innocence or concern, it looked like he enjoyed her very misery and fear.

Now we can do this real nice, or not, it your choice.

The large hand that briefly touched her face started to dip, and trail down her front.

Now take off your shit and show you me tits.

He said it as a command, not as a suggestion or question, the words no longer subtle and soft, but direct and vulgar.

Rachel flinched as the man reached out to caress her cheek. She felt almost physically ill with fear as his heavy muscular frame loomed over her small body. When he asked if she’d ever been with a man before another sob welled up from deep within her throat, unwilling to answer him. Besides his soft menacing voice the only other sound to be heard in the room was her own quivering breath.

When his hand moved away from her face and slowly began to ease its way down towards her chest, she tried to jerk away, stumbling awkwardly back against the bed. This caused her knees to buckle, her behind coming to rest on the mattress's edge, while her hands shot back to support her weight, dropping the shoe that was her only flimsy defense in the process. Rachel was now staring up at Bull as he made his next command, in a tone that said refusal would have consequences.

She couldn’t do it though. She couldn’t help this man rape her. Blinking back tears, Rachel shook her head, answering in a voice that was hardly louder than a mouse’s squeak. “No.”

In a timid and soft voice the young girl confesses she’d never been with a man before. In this neighborhood that was surprising, but not unbelievable. It just meant that he’d get the pleasure of her virgin cunt around his cock. Even now his dick stirred at the thought, of shoving his big old cock, into her little virgin hole. She fell back onto the bed, her body trembling and shaking as she looked up in terror. Moving up to the edge of the bed, his large hulking figure blocking most of her view, he offered a twisted and sick logic to what he was doing.

Then you should be happy it’s me fucking you first, and not some little boy who has no idea how to properly fuck your little cunt.

Then the sicko nice conversational tone he’d been using changes almost instantaneously.

Now it’s time for you to learn a lesson, I only fucking ask once! And when one of my bitches doesn’t do what I tell her, I teach her the error of her ways.

Before he’d moved with slow almost paced movements, but in surprising speed both of the large powerful arms reached forward, his big hands grabbing her shirt, and in a feat of strength begin to tear it asunder, rending it in half, right down her front.

I told you to take your shirt off cunt, and I expect you to do it.

Rachel was not completely inexperienced with boys. She’d fooled around on several occasions, particularly over this last year as her body filled in, but had never gone all the way. That she’d wanted to save for something and someone special. She’d witnessed the parade of men her mother had gone through over the years and she did not ever want to be that person. Rachel wanted it to be meaningful, unique, romantic even.

That she would end up here was nothing she ever would have imagined, shuddering under the shadow of her mother’s brutish drug dealer as he promised to fuck her ‘little cunt’.

As he reached out with sudden speed, ripping her old T-shirt down the middle, she shrieked, grabbing at his thick wrists but unable to stop him. Rachel knew there was no way she as going to be able to fight him physically. The strength difference was too great. He very likely could have lifted her right up off the bed if he wanted without straining himself. She might still try to rake his eyes or kick him in the groin, but she was afraid what he might do afterwards. Someone his size might hurt her badly if angered. He might hurt her badly anyways.

Dropping back on the bed, her chest heaved from her rapid breathing, breasts rising and falling in their simple cotton bra between the ruins of her shirt. A smooth expanse of a flat stomach ran down to the button of her denim shorts. “Okay,” she answered shakily. “Okay…I’ll do it…just, please don’t…” Quickly shrugging the sleeves over her shoulders, Rachel removed the remains of the shirt, dropping it on the bed.

“Couldn’t I just…give…give you a blowjob…or something…?” Her voice lowered as she made this offer, her face flushing scarlet in embarrassment, but at least it was something she’d done before and it might save her from being raped by this man.

The girl capitulated seeing the hopelessness of resistance, and removed the remainder of her tattered top, discarding it out the edge of the bed. With her top removed, Bull got a better view of her young body and it pleased him, if she only made some effort she’d be a very sexy girl. Bull in his own twisted knew how to deal with girls, and though he was often harsh and controlling, he didn’t bullshit them, he told it like it was.

That’s better, now I’m still going to fuck you, but sucking on my cock would be a good way to get to know each other.

Bull reaches his hand out, to help her rise a bit so she could come towards him.

Now take your bra off and show me your tits, baby!

If she removed her bra, he would remove his shirt, showing off his broad chest, which had several tattoos on it and a few scars too. Bull was in great shape, and worked out when he could, as it helped to just keep people from even considering starting a fight with him.

Now be a good little girl and come over here and take my cock out, and we’ll see what the boys have taught you so far?

The girl was about to discover that Bull had his nickname for another reason too.

Rachel swiped the tears from her long lashes, sniffling as Bull pulled her up until she was again seated on the edge of the bed. This left her face level with his crotch and she suddenly wished she’d kept her mouth shut. All she’d managed to do with her stupid stalling tactic was add to her woes. Now the man expected her to suck him off in addition to taking her virginity. I’ve been so dumb, I should never have gone out there, she thought, starting to blame herself in part for what was happening.

When he ordered her bra removed, Rachel hesitated a moment, but knew he’d just rip it off if she took too long. Unhooking it, she let the straps fall over her shoulders, the soft white mounds of her breasts spilling into view. The man reciprocated by pulling his shirt over his head, revealing his broad tattooed chest and smooth well-defined abs. As shallow it seemed, she was glad he wasn’t gross or anything, although it didn’t make her hate was happening any less.

Rachel’s quiet sobbing had gradually receded by this time, leaving the room uncomfortably quiet as she started to fumble with his belt and the button on his jeans. Pulling down the zipper slowly, she glanced back up at him with a pleading expression, hoping beyond hope he might relent but she saw nothing there but growing impatience and desire. Finally, Rachel reached into his pants with her warm slim fingers, taking out his half-erect manhood. It was large, she realized at once, much bigger than any of the boys she’d known. Her mouth felt dry as she gazed down at it, knowing she was going to end up intimately acquainted with its full size before the night was over.

Keeping her hand around the base, she began to pump him, leaning forward to touch the head gingerly with her tongue, hoping he might cum very quickly, like some of the boys had done.

Back
Top Bottom