Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster for monster vs heroine non-con RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldritch

Meteorite
Hello folks,

I'm new here, but not new to RPing, ERP or forum games. For my first game on the site, I was hoping to play one of the following monsters in a fight > defeat > non-con scenario. Preferably, I would like to play a feral style monster, one who is fueled by corrupted primal urges rather than intentional evil.

I tend to use images for inspiration, and I appreciate it when my partners do the same. For now, I'm only looking for female writing partners, though I may be willing to budge on that in the future.

I'm going to keep backstories on these monsters fairly vague, since much of it will depend on the backstory of the heroine.

#1: A crocodilian beast (major craving)

This is my major craving at the time, especially in some sort of jungle setting. I'm not really interested in partnering against a "normal" female opponent; I'd prefer an accomplished paladin that traveled too far from the marked path to a villager visiting the river to fill her water jug.

Since I'm new here, I'd completely understand if you would like a writing sample before deciding to play, so please feel free to contact me for one. I look forward to your PM.

(more monsters to come)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom