Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Traveler's RP Organizer

Traveler

Pulsar
~
A Place to Organize RPs
~

First request thread here
Started 02/17/2014, expired 10/27/14

Second request thread here
Started 9/11/15, expired 1/26/2016

Third request thread here
Started 9/14/2016, expired.

Current request thread here
Started 04/10/2020, Under Rennovation

RPs Started in 2014
* = Fandom
Law & Disorder with Risky_Business, discontinued
*Taking on the Superatural with Sweet Marie, discontinued
University of Life with PhantomSentinal, discontinued
*My Beast with MisaLaVan, discontinued
Game Changer with little.miss.porcelain, discontinued
Once a Knight is Enough with Maria1240, discontinued
Two Sides of the Coin with Game Changer, discontinued
The New Girl on the Block with Showmeyouloveme, A 2 yr, 4 mo love story - COMPLETED ~THE END~
Widower's Muse with Distortedpsycho, discontinued
It Had to be You?! with My Desire, discontinued
Cop x Spoiled Girl with BeautifulDisaster420, discontinued
Roommates with Dearestdarling, discontinued
Burden of a Princess with somadia, discontinued
Soon to be Queen with Ms.Goodytwoshoez94, discontinued
A Photographer's Dilemma with The.Amazing.One, deactivated
Brother's Best Friend with Morgensen21, discontinued
Butterfly with Horror Show, discontinued
Eight Years Later with Showmeyouloveme, discontinued
A Chance Encounter with Babyletsplay, discontinued
What is Life with Lingering Desire, deactivated
The Hunt with WickedLovely, discontinued
*A Supernatural Fandom - I'm Not What You Think with roxasdflame, discontinued
Reining in the City with Cierra Hope, discontinued
The Knight Protector with Lady Vi, discontinued
Change by Knight with AparinaAkumu, discontinued
Was it Worth it? with Awesomesauce, discontinued
City Girl Turns Country with Vampire07, discontinued
The Bodyguard with SMYLM, COMPLETED ~THE END~
*Heroes: Emergent (group RP) discontinued
The Lives We Lead with Jaceyboo, discontinued
Change of Heart with Sensual Sweetheart, discontinued
Starting Anew with LaBellaMia, discontinued
Guarding Her with Angel123, discontinued
The Magic of a Woman with NightSorceress, discontinued
You and Me Against the World with DearestDarling, discontinued
Twisted Fates, with Menuru, discontinued
Not All Who Wander are Lost, with Hidden Artist, discontinued
Widow's Revenge, with Biting Girl, discontinued
Could it be the Country Air? with VioletRose, discontinued
Not What it Appears, with Kiandra_Black, COMPLETED ~THE END~
Astra's Lost Heir, Group RP, discontinued
*The Musketeers, Group RP, discontinued
I'm Afraid of the Dark, with Beautiful Disgrace, discontinued
The Great War, Group RP, DOA
East End Neighbors, Group RP, DOA

RPs Started in 2015
* = Fandom
*The Walking Dead, with SemperFi, discontinued
Going down, with Charlotte, discontinued
A Bride to Order, with Chanti. discontinued
Kingdoms Collide, with AdventureGirl, discontinued
To Save a Kingdom, with Dearest Darling, discontinued
Security Detail, with Biting Girl, discontinued
*The Walking Dead, Fandom, with Tasinga Nightwolf, discontinued
The Kingdoms of War and Peace, with Tasinga Nightwolf, discontinued
The Real Heart vs Fake Heart, with Tasinga Nightwolf, discontinued
*Not Dead Yet, Group RP, discontinued
What Have We Done, with RebornSerenity, discontinued
Undercover, with SMYLM, discontinued
Giving in to the Animal, with LingeringDesire, discontinued
La Pacifica High, Undercover, with WrittenFantasies, discontinued
As You Wish, with Dearest Darling, discontinued
Through the Lens, with Blondie, discontinued
Not Dead Yet, group RP, discontinued
A Stolen Fire, A Cold Secret, with Driven to Drift, discontinued
My Date with the President's Daughter, with Written Fantasies, discontinued
Another Life, PMs with HazelAshes, discontinued
*Hemlock Grove, with Dragonfoot455, discontinued

RPs Started in 2016
* = Fandom
*The Originals, group RP, discontinued
*Crossbows and Moonshine, with Dragonfoot455, discontinued
Girlfriend's Roommate, with Elysian, discontinued
*Another Bloody Romance, with Izzy325, discontinued
Out of Anguish, with NurseMaxine, discontinued
*Survive Together - Z Nation, with Virginia Greene, discontinued
The Treasure, with Kiandra_Black, discontinued
Keep Calm and Workout, with QuirkyVixin, discontinued
Indecent Proposal, with DearestDarling, discontinued
The Pen & The Sword, with DearestDarling, discontinued
The Promise, with Bree, discontinued

RPs Started in 2017
The Boss's Son, with SMYLM, discontinued

RPs Started in 2020
Does not include PM RP cowriters' names

Steel & Silk - with Divinity, discontinued
iSpy - with SMYLM, discontinued
Stolen Treasures - with InDoubt, discontinued
The Kingmaker - with Andronica, discontinued
Over the Hill and Under Tree - with Shiva, ACTIVE
High Crimes - with Retrojapan, discontinued
Letters to a Soldier - with romancerper, ACTIVE
Turning the Scale - with Venfer, discontinued
The Adventurers' Arrangement - with obieblu, discontinued
Into the Unknown - Group - discontinued
To the Sound of Clashing Swords - with Story, ACTIVE
Honor and Deception, with Spark, discontinued
Down the Road to Madness, with Spark, discontinued
In the Shadows, discontinued
The Contract, discontinued
Desert Rose, discontinued
Vikings - Love They Enemy, with ScarlettFever, discontinued
A Tale of Three Kingdoms, ACTIVE

RPs Started in 2021
Trust or Not to Trust - with MysticalRose

Last edited:
How to start a thread

(For RPers new to the forum)

1. Go to the Forum link on the top of the page, then scroll down to the blue banner marked Roleplays. You have several alternatives in deciding where to put our story. Each area has a brief description of what kind of roleplay would best go in the spot. Mostly, 1x1s are listed in the first five sections, the next three are request areas (where we found each other), and the last four are for groups.

2. Once you decide where our story should go, open the link and find the New Thread button on the right.

3. Click the button and create a title for the story. I usually put who is writing in parenthesis like (You x Traveler) after the title, just to keep myself organized. Then write your introduction post.

4. Below the posting block there is a selection for Thread Subscriptions. You'll want to subscribe to the thread. Farther down are three buttons: Post Thread, Preview Post, and Save as Draft. These are important. Definitely preview your post to check for glaring errors and to make sure that any links you include are working. Sometimes I find that I have to save my draft to work on later, or if my IP is acting up I save often rather than lose my work. When you're happy with it, go ahead and post.

5. Last but not least, send me a link in PM. Then go to the thread you just made and on the right side is a little place where it says Post #1. If you right click on the #1 it will allow you to Copy Link Location. If you paste this into a PM and send it to me then I can find your post and subscribe to it.

Advice on writing a good request thread

The most important thing you should do is to be very picky on who you play with. For instance, know what kinds of partners you want and how you want to interact with them.

Figure out these things first:
1. Do you want to play in threads on the forum, PM (private message on the forum), emails, or IM (Instant messaging, AIM, YIM, etc.). State it in your request thread and make sure that you stick to it. Sometimes it's best to stick to one form of RPing until you get the hang of checking for updates. I personally only play on forum threads because it's more organized for my style of computer use.

2. What kind of interactions do you want? M/F, M/M, F/F... furries, monsters, etc. It's important to know what kind of pairings (or threesomes, etc.) you like and which roles you want to play. Role playing should be fun for you. If you continually play what others want to do without any regard for your own desires then you'll wind up unhappy.

3. What kind of sexual interaction, if any, do you want? What level of detail do you want in sex scenes, fight scenes, etc.?

4. How much plot do you want in the story? It appears from your request thread that you want more story and less smut. Be clear about this in your request thread. A lot of people will PM you and ask you to cybersex with them. If you don't want this then don't be afraid to 'hurt their feelings' by saying NO.

5. It's always okay to say no, or to tell a partner if you realize that you're not having fun and don't want to continue. Some people online will get really upset and try to torment you by writing hateful things about you, PMing you, etc. to get you to play with them. There is a useful tool on this site to block that. If someone bugs you for any reason you can click on their name and open their profile. In the bottom left is a place where you can add them to your buddy list or your blocked list. BLOCK THEM. It will make your life more pleasant.

6. Keep it short in your descriptions if possible. Use paragraph breaks to make your writing easier to read. Use spoilers to hide blocks of text so that people can click it to open the block if they want to read it. Take out the space behind the word 'spoiler' and use the code below:

[spoiler ] Text you want to hide [/spoiler ]

Text you want to hide

Law & Disorder DISCONTINUED
with Risky_Business

Located Here

~Story Idea: Previous childhood friends grow up on the wrong side of the law. He's a cop, she's a partier, and his sister is her best friend. He goes undercover to bust her boyrfriend's drug ring and winds up realizing he's loved her all this time.~

My protagonist: Detective Chistopher Seagram
Male, hetero

Height: 6'0"
Weight:190#
Hair: Black
Eyes:Grey

Occupation: Detective in the drug enforcement section of the police agency in a big city

Bio: He grew up in a nearby smaller town, played all the prerequisite sports, went to all the club meetings, and teased his little sister and her best friend all the time when they came over. Typical all-American high school upbringing. Then on prom night he drank and couldn't drive, so his date drove them home. But she wasn't very good with a manual transmission and they stalled in an intersection, and a man high on cocaine was speeding trough the light (which had turned green for him) and smashed into the driver's side, killing Chris' date. That set him on a personal quest to 'stop screwing up', and lead him to eventually become a detective in the police agency, with a personal vendetta against drug traffickers.

Unfortunately, his sister and her best friend grew up in their own troubled ways, and sister Marie became a teacher for special needs' kids. And Marie's friend? Well, this is her story too...

Personality: Very black and white about things. By the book to a fault. Protective, short-tempered, and with a sick sense of humor when it comes out.

Taking on the Supernatural DISCONTINUED
with Sweet Marie

Located Here

~Story idea: original characters in the Fandom series setting for 'Supernatural'. She's a hunter, he's the essence of evil.~

My protagonist: Rafael Davinci
Male, metro-sexual

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 210#
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

University of Life DISCONTINUED
with PhantomSentinel

Located Here

~Story idea: rich kid falls for girlfriend's roommate, who is a hard-working middle class student~

My protagonist: Thaddeus Haedock-McQueen (Thad)
Male, hetero

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195#
Eyes: Brown

Bio: Thad's family are well-off, probably in the movie industry, and well-known in Southern California. They're so famous, actually, that he spent his four high school years going to a boarding school in Europe. He hs been dating his girlfriend for the last three years and their families are very close.

Personality: He is wasteful because of his wealth; he doesn't know how to manage money, and has never had a budget. He is otherwise generous and easy going, and is so used to having his own affections bought by his parents that he does the same thing. He's smart but doesn't see the worth in putting in the extra effort to get the A- when a B+ will do, and he says that he dreams of being a producer like his dad, but in reality he'd rather be a doctor without borders.

Girlfriend: Nancy Chaucer

Game Changer DISCONTINUED
with little.miss.porcelain

Located Here

Being bitten by a werewolf was not a part of my life plan. But my ex boyfriend thought otherwise. Notice how I said ex. Yeah his plan to make me his eternal bride failed. I mean really? What is this, a stupid romance novel where the girl suddenly accepts what has happened and lives happily ever after, doing whatever the guy wants? Ummm no, I don't think not. He's still convinced that I'm going to be with him. But how do you get a stalker, psycho werewolf to leave you the hell alone? Go find his alpha. Oh and did I mention I almost ran his and maybe my new alpha over? Not a good start. But else is going to help me with the ex and turning into a werewolf?

psycho ex-boyfriend
Name: Anthony Bedario
Description: Anthony is lean and strong, with dark hair and blue eyes. He dresses in leather, usually, and he moves like someone who is used to being pawed over. He works as a scam artist most of the time, and when he's not doing that he's running drugs across the city and making money off the 'food source'. In other words, off of mortals.

Personality: He wants the girl to be his mate for the rogue pack he plans on starting, and he's convinced that once she understands her place in life she'll come around and love him back. He thinks he can force her to love him, so he bites her and makes her 'his'.

Alpha
Name: Lucas DaVita
Description: Lucas stands about 6'2", he is 230# of muscle and grace, and he has the clean cut look of a man who has spent time in the military. He dresses in business casual most of the time, and runs a nightclub in the city.

Personality: A bit jaded, but believes the female is his soul mate. He will tend to bicker with her because of her stubborness.

The ex is trying to make his own pack and he wants my character to be his alpha female. But one she doesn't want to be a werewolf and two she won't even turn until the next full moon. I was also thinking that maybe the alpha recognizes her as his soulmate. Ex might be part of a small group of rebellious werewolves who want to grow the pack, but the Alpha sees power in small, intimate numbers. Maybe the rebels want to be more aggressive, to create a subculture of wolf-worship that involves having at least one human victim a moon to demonstrate their power?

Once a Knight is Enough DISCONTINUED
With Maria1240

Located Here

Protagonist knight
Name: Sir Marc Édouard Vincent
Height: 6'3"
Eyes: Green, Hair: Brown

Appearance
Armor

Maria 123: I'm calling my characters country Cardon. Reason for the initial war could be over land originally. Or a murder of one of the royal family members. Care to eloborate cause I've got nothing else that would make sense.

Ha ha! I totally understand! So we were considering crooked ministers in the background of this all, and also crazy nobles who wanted to usurp the crown. Maybe the official reason for the war is over the murder of... say... Queen Glenda, of Faetland? The murder was blamed on the King of Cardon's men and thus began the war, but in fact it was a set up by the crazy noble who wants the crown? He might even have some plausible claim to the thrown due to some shared ancestor with the King of Cardon, but most of the noble class dismiss his claim.

Yes, I love that idea! Maybe the crazy noble as proof that he saw the King of Cardon near the scene of Queen Glenda's death when she was murdered. She could of been murdered at a ball held by the Faetland Kingdom, as well. So it shows that the two kingdoms had some sort of relationship in the past.

Oh yeah. How's this for my character? Princess Tara Parkhurst . Height: 5'6 Hair: Brunette

She would be the only daughter of King Patrick of Cardon, leaving her to be the princess. Having two older brothers, she is very much tomboy, but is forced to hide it from the public eye as she has a princess image to uphold according to her mother. However, her father lets her take sword fighting lessons with her older brothers and now she has become even better than half of the kingdom's army. When the war between the Faetland reaches close to her kingdom and her kingdom's men start becoming injured, like one of her brothers, she sneaks into action. Unfortunately, she gets surrounded as she is one of the best of on the battle field and gets captured. She stays stubborn, but start to let secrets slip to a young knight who is watching her in her imprisonment.

I like the way the past is weaving into this. I'm hoping that the knight and the princess have a bit of cat and mouse while she's still posing as a male, and then the reveal is a bit of a... surprise? Ha ha! Anyway, I'm excited about this.

Oh, I bet they will have a little duel on the battle field before she loses. The reveal should be very interesting. Will she willing show him or will he find out by force?

Two Sides of the Coin DISCONTINUED
with Shades of Pale

Located Here

Basic Plot: Rogue breaks into castle, is almost caught by knight, who then pursues her, not realizing that a girl from the city is the same person.

Sir Sean Idlewyld
Height: 5'11"
Eyes: brown
Hair: black

My protagonist is a younger knight, probably someone who has recently returned from the field and is adjusting to life back in the city, and more notably, in the castle. So since he had spent his squirehood in the castle, he has also been gone for while. I'm thinking a year or two, which can seem like an eternity.

He'll be reluctant to tell much about what goes on in the castle, but with a budding friendship and attraction to your rogue he's bound to start to slip a bit. It would be a wonderful cat and mouse game... he's befriending the very person he's trying to catch, and on one hand very frustrated with the thief while unknowingly falling for her.

The New Girl on the Block ACTIVE
with Showmeyouloveme

Located Here

Doctor Tiberius J. Heathrow (Jim Heathrow)
My protagonist (because Captain Awesome is so... Awesome!)

First impression
Again
In the kitchen
At work

His house

His car, 2011 Audi q5

Joe Walsh was the star athlete who decided to go into law instead of pursuing a professional career in the big leagues. He was rather classic in a dark, sensual way, but he didn't have time to date or have any kind of relationship other than his job. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3P4FgV-fed0/TXgBa5dZWkI/AAAAAAAAOuc/Sqf58dirMEk/s1600/1287070067_JoeManganiello.jpg

Evan Jones was the second of the three; a first generation Korean who was quickly working his way up in the publishing world. He is engaged to a very high-maintenance Chinese doctor. http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/97/4e/06/974e063889845ddada870630bc41b31a.jpg

The third wheel in his triad was Roman Jensen, a physicist with a PhD working on "government things that I'd have to kill you over if you knew what I did". He's happily married with their first child on the way. http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/Michael%20Ealy-1.jpg

Jim hung up and drew in a breath. "Well, it looks like Bekka dropped Lily off with us a week before her first birthday." He shrugged lightly and shook his head. "Remember my little sister? The one with the heart defect? She was the lucky one. She lived until she was eleven. I didn't tell you about her twin."

He sighed, shutting his eyes for a moment. "Her sister was normal by all accounts. It seemed like only Sarah had been hit by HLHS, which they knew about from before their births. Sarah actually had her first surgery about two hours after birth while Leah got to go home."

"A week before their first birthday, about three days after Sarah had been given a heart transplant, Leah died in her sleep. They found out after the autopsy that Leah had a thin arterial wall that had burst; the doctors hadn't caught it." Jim cleared his throat. "Dad thinks that Bekka freaked out when Lily was near that age and brought her to me because she was afraid that Lily would have some kind of defect too. It's genetic."

His parents live East of Houston on a ranch near the Gulf.
Entryway: http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6157/6259266905_4955eafcb7_z.jpg
Home: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2d/46/bd/2d46bd3726a55798ad29caf1bd992169.jpg

Father Josiah Heathrow, Mother Mary Heathrow
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/cristobalhuntley/iStock_000012010553XSmall.jpg

Dr. Devan Singh in India

Dr. Olivia Macintosh, old flame from 6 years ago. http://waitingareamedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Female-Doctor-Smiling.jpg

black matte card, gold letters "Doors open at ten. Let them know that Sir Benjamin invited you."

Ryan Devon, Jim's accountability partner at church.

Dr. and Mrs. Glenrose. Dr. Mark Glenrose is the other surgeon at the hospital. He and his wife got shot by people targeting his wife, who was in her cop uniform that morning.

Widower's Muse DISCONTINUED
with DistortedPsycho

Located Here

3. Victorian Era widower x new household staff: He lost his wife and child(ren) and has been living for the past decade alone. He is a writer with a rather solitary life, but on the advice of an old friend he considers hiring a caretaker for his home. He hired a gardener for the outside, a cook for inside, but he needs a chamber maid. A helper for the huge, three story mansion he built for the family he anticipated having.

Gerald DaVida
Appearance picture one, picture two.

He stands at about 6'1", is lean and strong and oftentimes forgets to eat because he is so engrossed in his writing. He tends to drink nightly; mostly to forget that he is going to bed alone. Alone... in the bed he carved for his long-lost wife. Gerald is a romantic, he is emotionally driven, and he has spent the last decade wallowing in his sadness. He needs someone to inspire him to embrace life once again. He plays a large, grand piano that sits covered in a sheet in his grand ballroom twice a year. On his wife's birthday and on the anniversary of her death.

It Had to be You?! DISCONTINUED
with My Desire

Located Here

~Story idea: New neighbors find conflict and instant attraction when their first encounter is less than ideal.~

Setting: coastal town near a big city. They live in a moderate trailer park and are working in the city.

My Protagonist: Keith Market
Male, hetero
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 185# (lean, runner)
Eyes: Brown

The character has been resurrected and is in use here: Was it Worth it?

~

Cop x Spoiled girl DISCONTINUED
With BeautifulDisaster420

Located Here

Character: Talon Eise, patrol sergeant and reserve military
Height/Weight: 5'10", 180#
Eyes: Hazel

Played against: Victoria Renaldo, "Victoria stands at 5'5, weighing 120lbs, long thick brown hair that comes half way down her back, big bright blue eyes, full lips, nice white smile, 32 c breast, a nice toned body that she works almost everyday to keep, tight little ass. She is always dressed to impress."

Room Mates DISCONTINUED
with dearestdarling

Located Here

My character: Mark Lawson, 18 yo male attending UC Santa Barbara

Playing against: Rosalie Daniels

Father:
Mother:
Father's 2nd wife, Lucia: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4r2gT1kq488/UYabEiwmp4I/AAAAAAAALbI/puiX-mQIhLM/s1600/105.jpg

Burden of a Princess DISCONTINUED
with somadia

Located Here

Used: character from Once a Knight is Enough, cause... well, it's not going anywhere yet, and he's cool.

Played against: Zaiya Celeste Nyte , fake names: Arya Samadia

King Koramazi Nyte of the kingdom of Arsengia, ten kingdoms on the continent of Sameca, yet ever since the great alliance, only seven were recognized. It was understandable why, because it lead to three of the minor kingdoms swearing fealty to Arsengia. Ever since then, only seven of the kingdoms were recognized.

one gold Dralian=fifty Xaisons, or silver coins

Neighboring kingdom Styx

A Photographer's Dilemma ACTIVE
with The.Amazing.One

Located Here

Scott James Carlton, age 24, originally from Oklahoma but moved to New York to pursue photojournalism and had a major break by being in the right place at the right time, on top of having a great eye for the perfect picture.

Prince Oliver and Princess Stephanie (eldest) in love but infertile
Prince Andrew and Princess Abetha marriage more of an arrangement

Tobin Claire main manservant
cook: Mrs. Beryl

Aric, Duke of Winsworth: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/36/e8/9f/36e89f21da22dbe09bb966a460b34cc4.jpg

From The.Amazing.One:
Carington Family

King George- enjoys bird watching
Queen Amelia- enjoys her rose garden

Crown Prince Oliver- enjoys physical activities
~eldest son
~married to Stephanie
~unable to have children

Crown Princess Stephanie- enjoys music
~married to Oliver
~unable to have children

Prince Andrew- enjoys physical activities
~unhappily married to Abetha
~forced marriage
~can reproduce, don't have sex

Princess Abetha- enjoys reading
~unhappily married to Andrew
~forced marriage
~can reproduce, don't have sex

Prince Michael- enjoys guns
~gay, not married
~in military

Princess Adela/Rose- enjoys traveling
~sent away for reputations sake
~free spirit

Islands

Sevonia
~royal island
~farming island
~goddess of life and present

Sebenia
~tourist island
~goddess of future and destinies

Setio
~uninhabitable
~goddess of past and history
~sacred place

Senia
~language of the three islands

Extras
Tobin-butler
Mrs. Beryl-head chef

What is Life ACTIVE
With Lingering desire

Located Here

Prince Rowan, 24 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_O3BieRqD13Y/TI5ZpCfVvZI/AAAAAAAAADs/RIvI8jppMEY/s1600/br6.jpg
The prince after they had been on the island a while: http://cdn1.bostonmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/man-beard-main.jpg
Sir Greyson, 68 http://www.norcalrenfaire.com/gallery/2007/images/7Oct07_5985.jpg
Squire: Kristof
Cook: Thomas
First mate: Horace

Soldier One http://medievalfaires.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Illinois-Renaissance-Festival.jpg
Soldier Two http://s4.evcdn.com/images/edpborder500/I0-001/015/319/867-1.jpeg_/bay-area-renaissance-festival-67.jpeg

Traveler said:
LingeringDesire said:
Traveler said:
LingeringDesire said:
Traveler said:
LingeringDesire said:
Traveler said:
LingeringDesire said:
Traveler said:
MC's kingdom: Rodahn, across the Western Sea (Row-dan)

King and queen: King Leon IV and Queen Regina
Crown prince: Johannes, age 28
Younger prince: Rowan, age 24

Alternate pictures for him (If you'd like)
A
B
C

Some customs of Rodahn ~ (It's a real utopia of male fantasy in some ways)
~ Women are expected to kneel when meeting someone of 'higher rank' for the first time. In this case, men of equal rank are always elevated above women.
~ In Rodahn men eat first, women and children afterwards. (ha ha! That will go over well with YC - not!)
~ In the winter there is the Ice Festival where elaborate sculptures are carved and great feasts are given. They usually freeze the worst criminal of the year in a block of ice and display him in the central plaza as a warning to other criminals for the year to come. This sculpture is left to thaw throughout the year and feeds the carrion birds and wolves in the spring. Usually the carcass is gone by the next festival.
~ In spring the Fertility Festival occurs. Virgins vie for the honor of being deflowered by the king's most favored man of the year, and he is usually booked solid for the entire week honoring these girls.
~ Women of lesser rank are never allowed to meet the gaze of men who outrank them, unless invited to do so by him.

....more to come!

MC's Kingdom: Preete, across the Western Sea (Pr-eat)

King and Queen: King Vrale and Queen Marie
Crown Prince: Fraise, 13
Older Princess: Xylona, 24

Alternate Pics of her, if you'd like:
A
B

Some Customs of Preete ~ (Not so bad, but leans toward male dominance ... prob why the two kingdoms are a good match.)
~ Woman only speak when spoken too, if in the company of a man. In a group of woman they may talk freely.
~ Families eat together, but the women cook and serve.
~ Woman are not allowed to go alone anywhere and must always be escorted by a male.
~ Males are the decision makers of the family.
~ In Fall they celebrate the harvest (Harvest Festival). Elaborate meals are prepared and women wear clothing woven together from the left over grasses (Grass skirts and long strands beaded with rinds of fruit and shells of nuts. AKA Fancy Luau)
~ In Spring they celebrate fertility (Fertility Festival). Woman line up to be blessed by the king. Then they are stripped and painted upon by their mate or a chosen/appointed mate. They feast and drink for days, sometimes weeks, this is when chaos breaks out .. such as random orgies, partner swapping, public sex, etc.
~Criminals are shackled in the center of the courtyard, naked and able to be whipped, defiled, or mutilated by anyone. After a month, if they are still living ... and depending upon the crime, they could be set free. (Revenge is sometimes sweet and harsh)

... I can make it more equal if you'd prefer... I just wasn't sure. AND maybe more to come, not sure.

I like the look of Xylona - she's definitely exotic and hopefully will be as fiery inside as her hair suggests. What else should we work out before we get started? Also, I tend to write about 80% plot and to have sexual tension and sex encompass about 20% of the story. Is that okay with you? I got burned out on too much explicit sex years ago, and I find that I enjoy the anticipation and the personality interactions so much that sex becomes a flavoring for the story rather than the main course.

I also play in threads and like to use PMs to work on plot development and to talk things over. Hopefully that's okay with you too.

If you'd like to start the thread out please feel free to do so. We can start with the Princess about to meet her escort and go through the ceremony if you'd like, or earlier... or later... I'm pretty easy going about start points.
Maybe, depends on the punishment of her breaking said rules... lol. I'm not certain what else needs attending too.

I loop sexual tension in with the plot, it makes for more fun and the fulfillment is in the other part of that. Typically I allow my character to guide me on the perimeter of each story since it is about them. I think my mix is usually about 70 plot and 30 smut... but like I said I play it by ear typically.

I don't ever do pure smut... if I get in a naughty mood then I focus on the stories that are at that point in them and don't force it in the ones that aren't there yet. I too like to establish the character and the reason for said naughtiness before leaping in to it. I've been burned by the ones that write with me until the character couples, then they forget all about our story and never post again. Saying they have lost interest. I like to take it slow, build up to the intimate times with my character and deny her the fun for tension and desire make for awesome things within stories.

I play in threads and plot in PM as well. Rarely, if ever, do I play in PM.

What ceremony is she going through? I thought he was escorting her to his kingdom to be married off to his brother?

Also who all survives on the island with them?

I've been burned by the ones that write with me until the character couples, then they forget all about our story and never post again. Saying they have lost interest.

That sounds like the way a lot of men are... sorry to say. In real life as well.

Okay, so I was thinking that in Rodahn the only time that anyone is allowed to be promiscuous outside of their bonds is when they are chosen to couple with the king's favored man, or if the king or a royal member of the family chooses to 'reward' someone, so the Preete custom of an orgy free-for-all is something that they hold in disdain. Of course, they'll never tell King Vrale that! LOL.

The ceremony I was thinking of would be some kind of official acceptance of her as the bride, and a lot of contract signing, long, elaborate speeches by important people, and a huge feast. The crown prince cannot/will not leave Rodahn and so his brother is standing in at the ceremony for everything but the consummation, and when he brings the bride home then the younger prince will hand over the bride to his brother.

On the island let's allow them each to have 3 characters? So you can pick three that you want to have with YC, maybe a lady-in-waiting best friend, etc.? Then it shouldn't become too much of a burden. What do you think?
haha sadly, I agree lol... but some of my partners are or at least told me, they were females.

Oh boy... lol ok, so how is our couple to get around that when it comes to it... or will it never get to that point... your poor guy won't let it?

So he is standing in as a substitute... um, why wouldn't he come? Are they married by proxy?

So it's a wedding ceremony and instead of being with her husband on her wedding night, she is loaded onto a boat and begins to travel to him... then all hell breaks loose.

I actually would feel better if we set a number of NPC's as I don't like having so many characters. It could be a set number of others that are there and we can grab at will.... or is that what you were meaning as well?

And each have three surviving people from their land? I would say for her a female servant from each land and a guard from her own... I can change their rules to be more open sexually so she can make him feel more uncomfy and that way their island mates could make him feel the same..... then the servant lady from his land can help instruct her in the way of their land...

I am thinking that the crown prince is probably only months from being crowned. Maybe the kind is dying, but they don't want others to know, so they fabricate some other reason for him to not travel like saying that he has some unavoidable important meeting to attend, or that he has some religious thing he must do. The reason that I like the idea that the king is secretly dying is that once that happens the crown prince can hope to marry the girl he actually wants, and then his brother will 'conveniently' help him to save face when it turns out that the younger brother is in love with the foreign princess, and (hopefully) she with him.

I was thinking that we could control the NPCs who accompany our characters. I'll probably have the ship's first mate survive, the prince's mentor (perhaps an older knight), a servant (I'm thinking that he's someone who is the prince's personal manservant), and maybe a cook or some other ship's crew.
So I am back in town! WOOHOO... Did I forget to let you know about that, if so I am sorry.

I like this idea too, he could even die a few weeks after our group is lost. And since his brother never turns up with his wife he can annul their marriage and marry the girl he wants. Of course our duo will be pining away for one another and trying not to fall into each others arms on the tiny island.

She will be head over heels for him and rapidly agree to marrying him... though if we wish to toss in some more drama her family and kingdom can start pitching a fit and waging war for giving her off to the lesser of the two and having it so she is no longer a queen and instead only a princess or maybe a duchess since that is how may second and third prince's were labeled back then. They could want her back but she is in love with the second prince and doesn't want to go, doesn't want to leave and won't, even if he begs her too.

Xylona has two female servants, one from her land and one that he brought with him for her. A guard from her own land, maybe one that begins showing her how to use a sword or the bow so she is more useful. This of course could be unheard of as well, not sure. I think I will stick with these three. I forgot if the boat is run aground or if they are caught in a storm and it capsizes and they all just wash ashore?

I can start the thread out with her about to meet her escort and go through the ceremony. Or just at the end of it, though maybe with a thick veil or her attention on the paperwork she doesn't really look at him, well that and she knows he isn't who she is marrying anyway, so why bother. Though I can see her being secretly miffed he couldn't even show up to marry her. Maybe women are more equal to men in her land, or at least they are starting to show more independence or something. She could be the secret leader of a rebellion of women and maybe her father found out and that is why she is marrying him. He wishes to tame her?

I see her getting into more trouble and frustrating Rowan. He can try to do stuff but she can constantly throw the fact that he isn't her husband up in his face. I sense a lot of sexual tension between them, maybe so thick the others feel it as well. Also, she would outrank him through marriage, in line for being the queen and all when he has no chance at king. I can see her only bowing when meeting him, again, she outranks him haha.

I guess I should know what season it is so I can understand what festival comes up next ... lol

I love the idea that Xylona's lands are more equal between men and women, but that she is pushing for complete equality, even to the point of inheritance, and that her father has decided to marry her to the less tolerant Rodahn crown prince. Plus... the trade benefits will be astronomical!

Let's make the season early spring? Then they can travel on the waters, hoping for calm, get caught in a spring storm that capsize the ship (thus leaving bits and pieces to float back to her homeland shores...) and the people on board are left with only what washes onto the island shore.

I like the idea of them butting heads on the island, and yes, her status as future queen and out-ranking him will really piss him off! ha ha, poor fool. Maybe eventually once the conflict happens between the two countries it will end with Xylona and Rowan returning to Preeta. Rowan's brother won't want the next in line to be too close, fearing that he might cause an 'accidental' regicide, and that allows Xylona's parents to have her back but to also have the trade agreements and a bit of leverage with holding a prince/duke of Rodahn in their kingdom as the husband to their queen?

OR.... maybe King Vraal insists that the original agreement be upheld... so the new king of Rodahn takes Xylona on as his second wife? Hm... I'll have to give that some thought. A male-ruled country like Rodahn is likely to not frown upon the idea of multiple wives for their powerful and wealthy members.

Anyway, you can start the thread whenever you'd like! I'm excited to get started.

I may need to tweak the customs a bit or maybe just take out the talking one... that would be a bit more fair and equal, but she wants to tip it even more possibly. Redheads are feisty lol. I like that it will piss him off and she will adore that too. Maybe even try to create some sort of revolt on the island of the male power...

I can see the island split, men on one half and women on the other, but close enough so they can keep an eye on the other. I also see some of the women running off with the men on the other side during spring festivities... lol

So this would be before the spring festival... each with their own customs. I could see her explaining it to him and asking him to mark her with symbols of fertility ... for his brother lol ... though since he is the only other member of royalty he is the only one able to be a match for her in that respect. I'm sure he will cringe in watching what is left of her people partake in multiple types of pleasure.

I'm confused on what you mean with Xylona and Rowan. Xylona isn't a ruler of her own land, her younger brother, because he is a male gains the crown. Something she saw as unfair and something she was rebelling against and possibly the reason he gave her away in marriage to the crown prince of Rodahn.

Her becoming a second wife to a commoner would be brutal and especially if she knows she is the unloved one as well. What would happen to her and Rowan though? Would the older brother keep her as wife in name only, allowing her and Rowan to be "married", or as king could he grant that?

They could always pretend she is the queen for her family and grant her freedom. Of course she would choose to be with Rowan, maybe when they get to his country they are still unsure of how the other feels.

I will get started after catching up with my posts this evening. Right now that is only three more! lol

I'm not certain of a name for this, but I am excited too.
[/quote]

We can amend the customs however we like in the RP; sometimes these things take on lives of their own. I'm looking forward to the discomfort that Rowan feels when he marks Xylona; it will force him to look at her, at he beauty and her eyes and to touch her, which will make him want her more, which then leads to feelings of guilt about wanting his brother's wife which... (deep breath) ha! All kinds of wonderful angst.

She'd be the first wife of the new king, actually. Her contract with Rodahn makes her already married, so the commoner wife is the technical second, and their people are sticklers for rules. They stick to the word, not necessarily the heart of the rules. Another thing to consider is that by Xylona's reckoning she should have been the ruler despite her gender. Perhaps others in her kingdom feel that way too; maybe her brother is a nice enough guy but utterly unfit to be a king?

But yes... I was thinking that the older brother in Rodahn would have no problem letting his younger brother spend time with Xylona as long as no children came of it; inheritance is a big deal in Rodahn. So if they were to stay there then he might insist that they stay apart until she is confirmed pregnant with his child.

Hm. We'll have to see which option seems more fun when we get to that part of the story.

A Supernatural Fandom - I'm Not What You Think DISCONTINUED
with roxasdflame

Located Here

Main protagonist: Ian McGill, age 26
Photo 1, photo 2

Clues for story
While we're on the topic, I'll let yo uknow how to beat her - her weaknesses, strengths and a little more about her and her family.

you'll meet her brother, he's an asshole but he's the only one left that cares for her, he's a large black wolf with a large gash through one side of his face that left him almost blind in that eye. Done by a hunter, precisely the leader of Ians clan. He's protective, hateful of hunters, and will end up attacking whomever Sarence ends up bonding to. Ian, or whomever.

They only have a couple weaknesses:
One - Wolvesbane: Causes their nervous system to over-load and causes nerological issues, stopping regular movment and ability to heal. It also burns when applied directly to the skin leaving chemical burns, it was was coated the silver blade that sliced through Damians face and caused his vission to blurr for the rest of his life. The wounds made with this stay forever - just barely healing over enough to scar.

Two: Silver. yes, any silver is an instant killer. Silver chains bind her, while burning her flesh. However, cutting the flesh with silver, while it would burn, would not kill her, a silver bullet to the heart, a silver blade to the heart, both of these would cause instant death. and immense pain.

Three: Liquid Nitrate - injected straight into their veins wouldn't kill them it would freeze them render them incapable of moving for several hours while still being alive however.

Back
Top Bottom