Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a search (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypticpieces

Planetoid
Nothing too fancy, just one of those search threads.

It's strictly a MxM search you just wandered into. Do I mind if your writer is a female? Nope. Not a bit.
A grasp of the language is imperative. I don't expect you to be Walt Whitman, that being said.
Threads, PM, and email are my preference in that order.
Kinks are mostly open sans vore/scat/things of that nature.
My characters are submissive though only some will fall into effeminate (of course you could always ask too).
Writing length varies from a paragraph to 1200 words. It's up to my partner, really. I'm not particular.

Ideas and Pairs

- One too many times Kira has stolen. When he steals from the wrong house, he ends up in a trap set especially for him. Once he's learned some manners he will be sold as a pet, but presently he's far too difficult and not in the least willing to cooperate despite the abuse and humiliation of being treated as property.
(Note: Kira can be human or a neko.)

- A quiet student, Eli had perfected the art of minding his own business to avoid unwanted attention from others. At least until he collided with the one boy he shouldn't and managed to cause a scene in front of a good portion of the school. Suddenly he is the sole focus of the boy's attention, for better or worse.
(Note: )

- Jude has been too much on his own. He has become a foul-mouthed addict that lives on the street. After a particularly blurry and disjointed night, he wakes up in a bed that doesn't belong to him.
(Note: Drug abuse is guaranteed, anything else is optional.)

Pairs
Teacher x student
Student x student
Vampire x human
Vampire x hunter
Hunter x shifter
Prince x servant
Assassin x assassin
Kidnapper x victim
Prince x thief
Thief x prince
Bully x outcast
Cop x criminal

Etc.
Or, you know, I'll take suggestions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom