Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Currently Closed ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveler

Pulsar
I am currently closed to new RPs. 10/27/14

STILL CLOSED 8/7/15

Can I get a story?

Edited for new and resurrected plots

I am looking for writers who cherish a good plot, awesome character development, romance and then the sexual situations if it's appropriate to the story, rather than just.... smut. I like to write in threads and develop stories where the characters become people to us; not just props.

It's not all about the big O. Sometimes it's the big L (love, lust, lingering glances), the big P (plot, purpose), the big M (motive, manipulations, misunderstandings).... are you feeling it?

Tension, angst, forbidden relationships, hate-love relationships, and romance are ingredients I love in role plays.

If so please post your interest in this thread.

I am only looking for M/F pairings. I can RP supporting female characters in the stories and I prefer having a rich character supporting cast and setting. Please, no one-liners or walls of text. They're both equally difficult to write against.

My Request to You as a Writer:

Please be literate and write in at least high school level English

PM for plot discussion. Yes. Talk to me.

I like to have an idea of how/where the role play will end. It's satisfying to have 'completed' threads. ~The End~ Are sweet words.

I don't IM. Ever. Please don't ask.

Stories in threads only!

We both add to the plot - don't jump way ahead

Don't god-mode

No longer interested? Let me know - no hard feelings

If the tread sits for over 10 days and I don't hear from you I'll take it off my list.

Story pairings and ideas:

All pairs can be swapped
Pairings I'd really like to do are marked ##

**Modern**

1. ##Teacher/Undercover Cop - The teacher thinks that his new high school student is trouble, and possibly coming on to him which is a big no-no, but in fact she's an undercover cop trying to root out a big drug dealer in the school.

2. Hunter/Lost hiker - Recluse who does 2-3 week remote hunts runs across a girl who was separated from her group, either accidentally or on purpose and has to help her... but maybe he wants something in return? She could either have been set up to 'disappear' by a step mom who wants her father's money, or maybe she and her group of friends stumbled on some illegal activity and had to run for their lives? I almost want to play Benton Fraiser from the show Due South in this, or someone a lot like that character with a rough streak.

3. Co-Workers with a Past - On a wild week long spring break two people meet up at a vacation spot and hit it off, spending the time together being wild and care-free. When the week is over they both return to their 'real lives'; one to his/her job and the other to start day one of his/her new job, only to find out that the new boss is the same person they hooked up with. Now they have to act like they've never met and work around the awkwardness that comes from having been across the line with someone that they never should have been with.

**Fantasy**

1. The Once and Future King - Based off of Merlin BBC, except in this version Merlin is a woman, and Arthur has no interest in Gwen. He's much more interested in teasing and tormenting the physician's assistant who accompanies him and his men on missions. Or the sexes can be reversed and the Arthur character can be a princess and Merlin the physician's assistant.

2. The Matchmaker - An adviser is called in to help the Princess (and her parents) select the best marriage match for her. To do so, the adviser must get to know her, and he soon learns that she wants to be anything but married! The wedding has to happen, though, and as the candidates are screened during a week-long ball, it soon becomes apparent that the best match is the adviser himself. But he is prevented from having an intimate relationship with anyone or risk losing his powers as a high mage (or priest).

3. The Squire - For whatever reason, a young woman takes her brother's place to be a squire at the castle. She soon finds herself assigned to harsh jobs, difficult situations, and a knight who treats her harder than the others because he thinks that she needs to toughen up. To top that off, she has to hide the fact that she's a woman! This RP will focus on what happens as he knight finds himself drawn to his 'boy' squire and what she endures as the unfortunate squire who is turning the man's world upside down.

**Crossovers**

1. ##Merlin (Gwaine) x The Seeker (Cara) based on this video

2. Lost - Modern/Fantasy - Your character is lost, either while out hiking/camping or walking from a stalled car towards the last town you passed on a lonely highway one night, and a mist rolls in. When the mist clears, your character finds herself smack dab in a fantasy environment; elves, ogres, and knights in shining armor. From there the story can go many ways...

3. The Angel and the Elf - Castiel, from Supernatural, finds himself cast through a portal into a high fantasy world. He is an unknown to them; a human who is winged and immortal, like the elves, but as flawed as the world he knew has made him. He's trying to get home but becomes entangled in the Elves' battles and with one in particular who has made him consider that perhaps there is more than one 'home' to go to, and sometimes home is a person, not a place.

Feel free to send me your ideas. Thank you for reading the thread.

RE: Plot/Romance 75%, Tension/Sex25% (MxF)

fist+bump.jpg

~Bumping for creative partners. I know you're out there.~

I am unsure if I fit the bill, but I would be very interested in collaborating a story. I look forward to at least chatting OOC.

:)

(I just noticed your name and my title sig, I lold)

Hey Traveler!

I'm very interested in you as a writing partner so I sent you a PM a few moments ago with a little info about me. I hope to hear back from you soon. :3

Traveler said:
Definitely! PM answered.

Was that towards me? Just curious because I don't have anything in my inbox.

RE: Story, Romance, and a Bit o'Sex -Threads (MxF)

Bumping for good writers who can post 1-2 times a week.

Hey there! I read through your request thread and plot number three under Modern has intrigued me. I would love to discuss it with you further. Unfortunately it's after mid-night for me, so I am hoping we can discuss this tomorrow.

Violet

daryl-dixon-zombie-meme.jpg

I've had a few writing partners fall off the face of the Earth so I'm bumping for a good story. Wanna bump plots?

Just letting you know, I haven't gone anywhere. Getting you a reply today! :)

;) That's good to know! I'm enjoying our RP.

Hey any space for an old partner? Lol I think you took my muse with you when we finished our story, and I was hoping you would return it... :)

Kiandra_Black said:
Hey any space for an old partner? Lol I think you took my muse with you when we finished our story, and I was hoping you would return it... :)

Always room for a good partner. PM me; let's brew some mischief together.

Traveler said:
I am currently closed to new RPs. 10/27/14

Can I get a story?

Edited for new and resurrected plots

I am looking for writers who cherish a good plot, awesome character development, romance and then the sexual situations if it's appropriate to the story, rather than just.... smut. I like to write in threads and develop stories where the characters become people to us; not just props.

It's not all about the big O. Sometimes it's the big L (love, lust, lingering glances), the big P (plot, purpose), the big M (motive, manipulations, misunderstandings).... are you feeling it?

Tension, angst, forbidden relationships, hate-love relationships, and romance are ingredients I love in role plays.

If so please post your interest in this thread.

I am only looking for M/F pairings. I can RP supporting female characters in the stories and I prefer having a rich character supporting cast and setting. Please, no one-liners or walls of text. They're both equally difficult to write against.

My Request to You as a Writer:

Please be literate and write in at least high school level English

PM for plot discussion. Yes. Talk to me.

I like to have an idea of how/where the role play will end. It's satisfying to have 'completed' threads. ~The End~ Are sweet words.

I don't IM. Ever. Please don't ask.

Stories in threads only!

We both add to the plot - don't jump way ahead

Don't god-mode

No longer interested? Let me know - no hard feelings

If the tread sits for over 10 days and I don't hear from you I'll take it off my list.

Story pairings and ideas:

All pairs can be swapped
Pairings I'd really like to do are marked ##

**Modern**

1. ##Teacher/Undercover Cop - The teacher thinks that his new high school student is trouble, and possibly coming on to him which is a big no-no, but in fact she's an undercover cop trying to root out a big drug dealer in the school.

2. Hunter/Lost hiker - Recluse who does 2-3 week remote hunts runs across a girl who was separated from her group, either accidentally or on purpose and has to help her... but maybe he wants something in return? She could either have been set up to 'disappear' by a step mom who wants her father's money, or maybe she and her group of friends stumbled on some illegal activity and had to run for their lives? I almost want to play Benton Fraiser from the show Due South in this, or someone a lot like that character with a rough streak.

3. Co-Workers with a Past - On a wild week long spring break two people meet up at a vacation spot and hit it off, spending the time together being wild and care-free. When the week is over they both return to their 'real lives'; one to his/her job and the other to start day one of his/her new job, only to find out that the new boss is the same person they hooked up with. Now they have to act like they've never met and work around the awkwardness that comes from having been across the line with someone that they never should have been with.

**Fantasy**

1. The Once and Future King - Based off of Merlin BBC, except in this version Merlin is a woman, and Arthur has no interest in Gwen. He's much more interested in teasing and tormenting the physician's assistant who accompanies him and his men on missions. Or the sexes can be reversed and the Arthur character can be a princess and Merlin the physician's assistant.

2. The Matchmaker - An adviser is called in to help the Princess (and her parents) select the best marriage match for her. To do so, the adviser must get to know her, and he soon learns that she wants to be anything but married! The wedding has to happen, though, and as the candidates are screened during a week-long ball, it soon becomes apparent that the best match is the adviser himself. But he is prevented from having an intimate relationship with anyone or risk losing his powers as a high mage (or priest).

3. The Squire - For whatever reason, a young woman takes her brother's place to be a squire at the castle. She soon finds herself assigned to harsh jobs, difficult situations, and a knight who treats her harder than the others because he thinks that she needs to toughen up. To top that off, she has to hide the fact that she's a woman! This RP will focus on what happens as he knight finds himself drawn to his 'boy' squire and what she endures as the unfortunate squire who is turning the man's world upside down.

**Crossovers**

1. ##Merlin (Gwaine) x The Seeker (Cara) based on this video

2. Lost - Modern/Fantasy - Your character is lost, either while out hiking/camping or walking from a stalled car towards the last town you passed on a lonely highway one night, and a mist rolls in. When the mist clears, your character finds herself smack dab in a fantasy environment; elves, ogres, and knights in shining armor. From there the story can go many ways...

3. The Angel and the Elf - Castiel, from Supernatural, finds himself cast through a portal into a high fantasy world. He is an unknown to them; a human who is winged and immortal, like the elves, but as flawed as the world he knew has made him. He's trying to get home but becomes entangled in the Elves' battles and with one in particular who has made him consider that perhaps there is more than one 'home' to go to, and sometimes home is a person, not a place.

Feel free to send me your ideas. Thank you for reading the thread.

Hello, I really liked the idea of building a world where we can both escape to, not just two unknown horny souls out to get theirs. I want to build a whole new world with you if you are willing, somewhere we both yearn to escape to. Form characters that become almost as if they were living right next to us. As for the sexual part, I completely agree with you, that will come when the RP calls for it and if it has a purpose.

Here are some ideas of my own, please let me know if you have any questions.

1. Is a fantasy world much like a Spartan society, where my character is the only daughter of the king, and is dragged into becoming a warrior for her people at a young age. Where she meets her companion in battle, who will later develop love and loyalty towards her, as they have both fought various battles together for the glory of their people. But their world begins to fall down when she meets a completely different man from a different kingdom, with more of a philosophical view on the world.

2.(I am craving something like this as of late) Vampire/Human story (I would like to be the human) there will be various characters to this story, I can do multiple Characters male/female. We can discuss either a story line where my character is a re-incarnation of a lost love of his, or he fancies the way she thinks, and has become obsessed with her. (we can work different things out on this plot, I am open to ideas.)

3. An angel is sent into our human world to help a girl being followed by several demons, some of them who he has fought before. But falls in love with her at first sight,going against the laws of god. It is forbidden for an angel and a human to fall in love. (we can also build around this.)

Please let me know if any of these caught our eye :)

Hi Ahtziri,

I'm sorry, but I wasn't going to add any more RPs at this time. I was considering one with Kiandra only because we'd RPed together before, but we haven't found any plots that are captivating so I won't be adding any at this time.

You have three great ideas here and if I had some open spots I'd certainly consider them, but with such a full schedule already I wouldn't do them any justice.

Best wishes - I know you'll find some good writers on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom