Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Currently Closed ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveler

Pulsar
I am currently closed to new RPs. 10/27/14

STILL CLOSED 8/7/15

Can I get a story?

Edited for new and resurrected plots

I am looking for writers who cherish a good plot, awesome character development, romance and then the sexual situations if it's appropriate to the story, rather than just.... smut. I like to write in threads and develop stories where the characters become people to us; not just props.

It's not all about the big O. Sometimes it's the big L (love, lust, lingering glances), the big P (plot, purpose), the big M (motive, manipulations, misunderstandings).... are you feeling it?

Tension, angst, forbidden relationships, hate-love relationships, and romance are ingredients I love in role plays.

If so please post your interest in this thread.

I am only looking for M/F pairings. I can RP supporting female characters in the stories and I prefer having a rich character supporting cast and setting. Please, no one-liners or walls of text. They're both equally difficult to write against.

My Request to You as a Writer:

Please be literate and write in at least high school level English

PM for plot discussion. Yes. Talk to me.

I like to have an idea of how/where the role play will end. It's satisfying to have 'completed' threads. ~The End~ Are sweet words.

I don't IM. Ever. Please don't ask.

Stories in threads only!

We both add to the plot - don't jump way ahead

Don't god-mode

No longer interested? Let me know - no hard feelings

If the tread sits for over 10 days and I don't hear from you I'll take it off my list.

Story pairings and ideas:

All pairs can be swapped
Pairings I'd really like to do are marked ##

**Modern**

1. ##Teacher/Undercover Cop - The teacher thinks that his new high school student is trouble, and possibly coming on to him which is a big no-no, but in fact she's an undercover cop trying to root out a big drug dealer in the school.

2. Hunter/Lost hiker - Recluse who does 2-3 week remote hunts runs across a girl who was separated from her group, either accidentally or on purpose and has to help her... but maybe he wants something in return? She could either have been set up to 'disappear' by a step mom who wants her father's money, or maybe she and her group of friends stumbled on some illegal activity and had to run for their lives? I almost want to play Benton Fraiser from the show Due South in this, or someone a lot like that character with a rough streak.

3. Co-Workers with a Past - On a wild week long spring break two people meet up at a vacation spot and hit it off, spending the time together being wild and care-free. When the week is over they both return to their 'real lives'; one to his/her job and the other to start day one of his/her new job, only to find out that the new boss is the same person they hooked up with. Now they have to act like they've never met and work around the awkwardness that comes from having been across the line with someone that they never should have been with.

**Fantasy**

1. The Once and Future King - Based off of Merlin BBC, except in this version Merlin is a woman, and Arthur has no interest in Gwen. He's much more interested in teasing and tormenting the physician's assistant who accompanies him and his men on missions. Or the sexes can be reversed and the Arthur character can be a princess and Merlin the physician's assistant.

2. The Matchmaker - An adviser is called in to help the Princess (and her parents) select the best marriage match for her. To do so, the adviser must get to know her, and he soon learns that she wants to be anything but married! The wedding has to happen, though, and as the candidates are screened during a week-long ball, it soon becomes apparent that the best match is the adviser himself. But he is prevented from having an intimate relationship with anyone or risk losing his powers as a high mage (or priest).

3. The Squire - For whatever reason, a young woman takes her brother's place to be a squire at the castle. She soon finds herself assigned to harsh jobs, difficult situations, and a knight who treats her harder than the others because he thinks that she needs to toughen up. To top that off, she has to hide the fact that she's a woman! This RP will focus on what happens as he knight finds himself drawn to his 'boy' squire and what she endures as the unfortunate squire who is turning the man's world upside down.

**Crossovers**

1. ##Merlin (Gwaine) x The Seeker (Cara) based on this video

2. Lost - Modern/Fantasy - Your character is lost, either while out hiking/camping or walking from a stalled car towards the last town you passed on a lonely highway one night, and a mist rolls in. When the mist clears, your character finds herself smack dab in a fantasy environment; elves, ogres, and knights in shining armor. From there the story can go many ways...

3. The Angel and the Elf - Castiel, from Supernatural, finds himself cast through a portal into a high fantasy world. He is an unknown to them; a human who is winged and immortal, like the elves, but as flawed as the world he knew has made him. He's trying to get home but becomes entangled in the Elves' battles and with one in particular who has made him consider that perhaps there is more than one 'home' to go to, and sometimes home is a person, not a place.

Feel free to send me your ideas. Thank you for reading the thread.

RE: Story, Romance, and a Bit o'Sex

~Bump for new ideas~

Only 2 spots left. Thank you for those who PM'd me!

RE: Story and Romance (M/F)

Seems like these bumps are a monthly thing. New ideas included.

Hey there..I'm interested in RPing with you if you'd like to check out my profile..I'd love to hear from you!

Hi DisfiguredPsycho,

Normally I don't mind playing with people who are new to Bluemoonroleplaying, but you have obviously plagerized Morgenson21's request thread with your facsimile.

I find it disturbing that you would take another person's ideas nearly verbatim and pass them off as your own.

So no, I will not RP with you.

Traveler

Traveler said:
Can I get a story?

I am looking for a writer who cherishes a good plot, awesome character development, romance and then the sexual situations, if it's appropriate to the plot, rather than just.... smut. I like to write in threads and develop stories where the characters become people to us; not just props.

It's not all about the big O. Sometimes it's the big L (love, lust, lingering glances), the big P (plot, purpose), the big M (motive, manipulations, misunderstandings).... are you feeling it?

I am only looking for M/F pairings. I can RP supporting female characters in the stories and I prefer having a rich character supporting cast and setting. Please, no one-liners or walls of text. They're both equally difficult to write against.

• Please be literate and write in at least high school level English
  • PM for plot discussion. I don't IM. Ever.
  • Stories in threads only!
  • We both add to the plot
  • Don't god-mode
  • No longer interested? Let me know - no hard feelings.
  • If the tread sits for over 2 weeks and I don't hear from you I'll take it off my list.

All pairs can be swapped

**Modern**
1. Teacher/Undercover Cop - The teacher thinks that his new high school student is trouble, and possibly coming on to him which is a big no-no, but in fact she's an undercover cop trying to root out a big drug dealer in the school.

2. Widower/Kid's Teacher - The child is unruly and acting out at school, and the teacher is under the impression that the parents don't pay much attention to him/her and is trying to help the student. Later it turns out that the father is a widower and there is more to the story than anyone realizes. (In this RP we'd talk about the kid but the kid would not actually interact with the characters or have actual dialogue, to keep with the age restrictions)

3. Rancher/City Girl who inherited a ranch - this is just a fun story where she gets a ranch that is really her one chance to survive. Maybe she lost her job or had a bad relationship she is running from. The ranch has all kinds of problems, including people who want to buy it for their own reasons, and somehow she has to save the ranch, make it work, and build a life. The rancher can start off as her rival at first too, with lots of conflict and emotional back-and-forth.

4. Hunter/Lost hiker - Recluse who does 2-3 week remote hunts runs across a girl who was separated from her group, either accidentally or on purpose and has to help her... but maybe he wants something in return? She could either have been set up to 'disappear' by a step mom who wants her father's money, or maybe she and her group of friends stumbled on some illegal activity and had to run for their lives? I almost want to play Benton Fraiser from the show Due South in this, or someone a lot like that character with a rough streak.

5. Past Debts - Fantasy themes, in that this is a story that would involve two people who had a past connection. One of them has had to live throughout the centuries, searching for the other. If he/she can convince the modern reincarnation of that person to return to the past and fulfill a vow that was made by their first incarnation then a curse will be lifted, but it's difficult to get the other person to agree, and time after time it has ended badly for the pair.

**Fandoms**
  1. Centurian (the movie)
  2. StarCrossed
  3. Merlin BBC
  4. Being Human
  5. Supernatural

**Fantasy/Renaissance**
YES. My favorite genre

1. The Once and Future King Based off of Merlin BBC, except in this version Merlin is a woman, and Arthur has no interest in Gwen. He's much more interested in teasing and tormenting the physician's assistant who accompanies him and his men on missions.

2. knight x rogue, even more of a classic, especially if the rogue happens to be the knight's quarry. Maybe they interact off-duty and the knight has no idea that the serving wench at the local tavern is the thief who he pursues at night?

3. Returning from the dead, A man returns from a war. One of his best men had died right before the war ended, and now he has to tell the man's wife that the captain isn't going to return. But he finds that the fields haven't been planted and the widow and her young child are struggling to make ends meet, so he stays 'just until the fields are planted', and then 'just until the crop is harvested'... the longer he stays, the less he wants to leave, and it's possible that the widow feels the same way.

Hey there :) I had responded to your thread a little while back. I thought I'd send you a PM. I would really like to do a RP with you..if you're interested!

Traveler said:
Can I get a story?

I am looking for a writer who cherishes a good plot, awesome character development, romance and then the sexual situations, if it's appropriate to the plot, rather than just.... smut. I like to write in threads and develop stories where the characters become people to us; not just props.

• Please be literate and write in at least high school level English
  • PM for plot discussion. I don't IM. Ever.
  • Stories in threads only!
  • We both add to the plot
  • Don't god-mode
  • No longer interested? Let me know - no hard feelings.
  • If the tread sits for over 2 weeks and I don't hear from you I'll take it off my list.

All pairs can be swapped

**Modern**
1. Teacher/Undercover Cop - The teacher thinks that his new high school student is trouble, and possibly coming on to him which is a big no-no, but in fact she's an undercover cop trying to root out a big drug dealer in the school.

2. Widower/Kid's Teacher - The child is unruly and acting out at school, and the teacher is under the impression that the parents don't pay much attention to him/her and is trying to help the student. Later it turns out that the father is a widower and there is more to the story than anyone realizes. (In this RP we'd talk about the kid but the kid would not actually interact with the characters or have actual dialogue, to keep with the age restrictions)

3. Rancher/City Girl who inherited a ranch - this is just a fun story where she gets a ranch that is really her one chance to survive. Maybe she lost her job or had a bad relationship she is running from. The ranch has all kinds of problems, including people who want to buy it for their own reasons, and somehow she has to save the ranch, make it work, and build a life. The rancher can start off as her rival at first too, with lots of conflict and emotional back-and-forth.

4. Hunter/Lost hiker - Recluse who does 2-3 week remote hunts runs across a girl who was separated from her group, either accidentally or on purpose and has to help her... but maybe he wants something in return? She could either have been set up to 'disappear' by a step mom who wants her father's money, or maybe she and her group of friends stumbled on some illegal activity and had to run for their lives? I almost want to play Benton Fraiser from the show Due South in this, or someone a lot like that character with a rough streak.

5. Past Debts - Fantasy themes, in that this is a story that would involve two people who had a past connection. One of them has had to live throughout the centuries, searching for the other. If he/she can convince the modern reincarnation of that person to return to the past and fulfill a vow that was made by their first incarnation then a curse will be lifted, but it's difficult to get the other person to agree, and time after time it has ended badly for the pair.

**Fandoms**
  1. Centurian (the movie)
  2. StarCrossed
  3. Merlin BBC
  4. Being Human
  5. Supernatural

**Fantasy/Renaissance**
YES. My favorite genre

1. The Once and Future King Based off of Merlin BBC, except in this version Merlin is a woman, and Arthur has no interest in Gwen. He's much more interested in teasing and tormenting the physician's assistant who accompanies him and his men on missions.

2. knight x rogue, even more of a classic, especially if the rogue happens to be the knight's quarry. Maybe they interact off-duty and the knight has no idea that the serving wench at the local tavern is the thief who he pursues at night?

3. Returning from the dead, A man returns from a war. One of his best men had died right before the war ended, and now he has to tell the man's wife that the captain isn't going to return. But he finds that the fields haven't been planted and the widow and her young child are struggling to make ends meet, so he stays 'just until the fields are planted', and then 'just until the crop is harvested'... the longer he stays, the less he wants to leave, and it's possible that the widow feels the same way.

Hey there :) I had responded to your thread a little while back. I thought I'd send you a PM. I would really like to do a RP with you..if you're interested!

Hun..she's my sister xD She knew I used her layout....she said I could..since she was helping me set up my page.

Hey DisfiguredPsycho,

I owe you a HUGE apology for assuming that you used the layout without permission. Since I know that you did have permission I'll certainly roleplay with you.

I'm going to PM you now....

Again, my apologies for jumping down your throat, and not in the pleasant way. ;)

~Traveler.

RE: Story, Romance, Dependability (MxF)

Bump - a few more ideas and resurrecting some characters who deserve a chance to be played.

RE: Seeking Storywriters (mxf)

Traveler said:
2. ##knight x rogue, even more of a classic, especially if the rogue happens to be the knight's quarry. Maybe they interact off-duty and the knight has no idea that the serving wench at the local tavern is the thief who he pursues at night?

Very interested, sending a PM now.

You seem like an excellent partner! I'mm currently working on dropping a PM your way.

Hello there :)

I would be very interested in doing a Supernatural roleplay with you. Did you have anything in mind for it?

RE: Seeking Storywriters (MxF)

My request thread was closed from 6/29-8/14, but I am now selectively accepting role play considerations.

Please note that a lot of my decision to roleplay with someone will depend on how well we communicate in OOC and whether or not our preferences and level of mutual respect is acceptable. If I do decline an invitation to roleplay it is not a personal affront to you - just a realization that, at this time, it won't work out.

Thank you, and...

bummmp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom