Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever-alone31

Super-Earth
Hello, I have am looking for a few things but I would like to do it on email. So pm me and we can talk about plot through pm or email your choice. I would like at least a paragraph per post no one liners please.

I really like it rough nu I like romance too so if you want to do both sure, if you want to do just one I'm up for that too.
Here are some pairings I would like to do...

Couple******
I would like the couple idea maybe to be dark and twisted but it doesn't have to be.

Elves
If like to do a elve on also maybe an elve or two being captured to breed? For a wizard etc. I don't have big ideas but I'd like some breeding in it if possible :3
CoachxCheerleader/TeacherXstudent:March 2.
For this one it's more for coach Cheerleader but it can also be student and teacher just make it a test or something. So a cheerleader gets caught doing something bad like snaking in the bathroom or something. So coach gets made and tells her shed could get expelled and etc. she begs him not to and he decides to blackmail her. He ends up fucking her in the bathroom. Now he keeps fucking her after maybe at some point he wants to give the football team some encouragement and let's the football team gangbang her. We could work this out for being teacher student but would like it to be coach and cheerlead + football team.

DaddyxDaughter
Beastiality
Bossxworker
TeacherxStudent
Hitch HikerxTrucker*****
PetxMaster
SlavexMaster
Young GirlxDemon

Here are some kinks that I'd like to do, some won't go with each pairing.

Public scenes
Gaping
Gagging
Bestiality (doesn't have to be just dogs)
Age Gaps
Fatter guys fucking teenage girls-might have idea for this
Gangbangs
Incest
Breeding

So pm me to get my email and so we can talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom