Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval-fantasy or Supernatural settings! (And fandoms) Lets be unrealistic and fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Bluemoon!

I thought it was about time I wrote a new add to better suit my current interests so .. here we are! Medieval fantasy or Supernatural settings are currently what interests me and makes me have a whole lot of fun.

I've been roleplay for quite a while and consider myself a good roleplayer - both with writing, details and spelling. You might be able to find mistakes here and there but english isn't my first language so thats probably why, bear with me in that case. I'd like your english to be of the same level as mine.

I'm really only interested in roleplaying through instant messengers. Otherwise its just too slow for me and I lose interest. I play by Skype and Skype only, sorry. Can't be bothered with having multiple services I'm afraid.

I'm from Europe, though I'm sometimes on late so Americans who're on in the evening should be able to play with me aswell!

So, the roleplaying info!

I will only play original characters. I'm fine with your playing cannon characters and in some scenarios its quite hot!

I will only play a male character with you playing as the female characters. (Though NPC's and so on I can play as female, just not sexually.)

I'd like there to be an equal balance between the story and the smut, in most of the roleplays in any case.

I prefer long-term roleplays.

I can play as a dominant or submissive or switch character.

What RP I'm interested in --

I'd like to do RP set in a medieval world (Either ours, a fandom like Game of Thrones or something we create ourselves) with low-medium-high fantasy, depending on what you prefer. I love to create new universes so we can always do that if you prefer. I like to play either powerful characters such as Kings, princes and Lords or strong characters like Knighs, bodyguards and swords for hire.

For a Supernatural setting, I'm interested in anything really! Vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, humans hunting the supernatural, I love all that. We can even use the 'Supernatural' TV-series setting if you'd like as I love that show.

Worlds that I'm familiar with and we can play in if we don't create our own: Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Supernatural. Not a lot I can think of at the top of my head - but you're welcome to suggest things!

As for ideas, I've got quite a few that I'll share over IM's as there's a bit too many to list here.

Kinks ---

Top 5 kinks>

Anal. (A must!)

Female virgins.

Flirty females.

Dirty-talk.

Romance.

No no no won't ever happen:

Scat, gore, multiple male partners, cheating, toilet stuff, heavy bondage, fisting, rimming and so on.

My kinks may be somewhat vanilla but yeah. If there's any kink you really want to try, just ask me and we can maybe try it!

So, that concludes my add. I know its rather .. short, but yeah, sorry for that!

If any interest, please send a PM with a Skype to add.

-WF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom