Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sapphic Adventures (Fem x Fem Role Play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erotic Taboo

Planetoid
So I have a couple of promising heterosexual role plays either started or in the works, so it's time to make a thread to search for something that has been surprisingly elusive - the tender allure of female on female love and lust. I'm sure that I could go on and on about myself, but that's not really my style and there wouldn't be much point to it. I know what it is that I am looking for, so it makes more sense to start with that. Everything else can be hashed out later, right? My thoughts exactly! So let's just cover our bases.

Notes About What I Want

~~ I have no preference between short-term or long-term role plays.

~~ I have no preference between plot-focused and smut-focused role plays.

~~ Due to this site having a PM limit, I will only be role playing over threads.

~~ In a role play featuring a dominant and a submissive partner, I prefer to play the dominant.

~~ Having pictures to use as visual reference for characters is always a plus, but not required in most cases. For modern/realistic RP, however, they will be necessary.

~~ While the topic title outlines female on female love-making, I could be convinced to play a shemale character in a fantasy setting. I do not do shemale characters in a realistic setting, however. If you want me to play a shemale/futa, we MUST be playing in a fantasy setting.

~~ I do not care what your gender is outside of the role play. In fact, I'd prefer it if you didn't even tell me. I'm not interested in what you do offline unless it affects your ability to post back to me, in which case I do hope that you would let me know that you will be gone for a length of time.

Kinks That I Like

~~ Taboo Elements ~~ As my name and my title will hint to you, I LOVE taboo elements. While the very act of homosexual erotic conduct is a taboo in itself, I would also love to throw additional taboo material into the role play. We could try something non-consensual or forced consensual if you'd like. We could even do some incest if that's your thing. Even things as simple as forbidden love and public play really get my interest going. If it's even mildly taboo, then I will probably be interested.

~~ Oral Fetishes ~~ While this obviously includes oral sex, it doesn't stop there. I love to lick, to kiss, and to bite. The acts could be sexual in nature or just playful teasing. I like both giving and receiving oral stimulation of almost any kind. This one really is a must-have for me in fem/fem pairings.

~~ Clothed Sex ~~ It's just sexy, okay! Do I need a better reason?

~~ Orientation Play ~~ Is your character embarrassed about her bi-curiosity? That's so cute! I'd love to just eat her up! Maybe she's even straight? Well that's no problem if we aren't giving her a choice in the matter. I like to take your characters sexuality and bend it until it breaks.

Settings That I Like

~~ Modern/Realistic ~~ Role play in our modern world? No problem! I live in it every day so I think I know enough to manage a story there!

~~ World of Warcraft ~~ I LOVE the Warcraft universe and I know the lore very well. I like many of the races, so finding a pairing that we can both enjoy will be quite easy. I even have many characters already ready to play. If you're interested in a Warcraft role play, let me know what your favorite races are when you contact me and I'll tell you a little about my girls.

~~ Star Wars ~~ I'm a little iffy about this one, but if you know enough about The Old Republic (MMO) setting then maybe we can get something going. I'd love to do a Jedi/Sith story with me playing the Sith. That's not the ONLY thing that I would play, though, so if you have another idea then let me know.

~~ Elder Scrolls ~~ Not much to say here. I love it, not to sound like a broken record. Have an idea? Let me know! My favorite races to play here are Bretons, Orsimer, and Redguards, so that's probably what I will play. Guess what faction I will be when the MMO goes live. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom