Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saving the school...and maybe the world too (Revnarh x House7)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Zyrconia, a 18 year old dragoness with light-blue scales and blue eyes, walked towards the School of magic to learn how to control her natural magical abilities better when she saw something odd. You would think that a school for wizards, sorcerers, witches and other magic users would not be normal, especially when anthropomorphic animals went to that school, but what caught Zyrconia´s attention was a human who stood in front of the school like he was lost. "Excuse me, can i help you?" Asked the dragoness after she walked towards the young man.

This place was even bigger than it had looked like on the map. Bigger as in way, way bigger. Even though I knew rather exactly where to head I was now double-checking my map. My rather tall, 20-years old and slim body bent over the elegantly carved stone table I had spread the map on, just to the right of the entrance. The wind blew through my brown, thick hair and cooled me down slightly this hot, spring morning. As I had been carrying my heavy backpack up the hill to the school building I was now rather sweaty. Just as I thought I had concluded that I would have to turn left at the first crossing of corridors within the school a sweet voice caught my attention. I turned around and was surprised to see a beautiful, young dragoness. At her question I nodded slightly.
"Yes, actually you can. I am trying to find my way to the potion's making classroom. It is my first day here and I don't really know my way around." I explain as I fold the large map.

"You are lucky, that is my first class today too. If you want, then I can show you the way." offered the dragoness and took him by his hand. "By the way, I'm Zyrconia. Who are you?" asked Zyrconia while she showed him the way to their class.

Back
Top Bottom